Afrojack
12th Planet
Manufactured Superstars
Joaquin Bámaca
DJ Chuckie
Steve Aoki

8o8o8o

Can. Not. Wait.

I hope to meet some of you guys ( you know wtf you are ) there!!!!

:D <3

lol my brother was asking about the lineup the other day and I replied "Dude, does it really matter? Are you really not going to go to EDC at all because of a possible lineup?"

My husband and I want to make the trip out for EDC again this year, but we want some roadtrip buddies. We live in southern indiana, who wants to go with us?
Awesome! I remember you from last year's thread. :)

lol my brother was asking about the lineup the other day and I replied "Dude, does it really matter? Are you really not going to go to EDC at all because of a possible lineup?"

I see your brothers point. I wouldn't go to EDC either if the the lineup was not worth the ticket price. I'm passionate about electronic music so it matters a lot if the lineup is good or not. But anyways, EDC is the only massive rave that consistently has good acts to see.

electricdaisycarnival-20080628-010.jpg

This year is going to be nothing but INSANE! cant wait!
but why has Insomniac not released the lineup yet? 5 more days till we buy our tickets.

EDC LA Confirmed : Armin Van Buuren, Deadmau5, Moby, Groove Armada (DJ Set), MSTRKRFT, ATB, Above & Beyond, Infected Mushroom, BT, Boyz Noize, Sasha, Kaskade, Claude VonStroke, Shy FX, Laidback Luke, Steve Aoki, Wolfgang Gartner, Break, DJ Marky, Felix Cartal, Excision, Afrojack, Jack Beats, Sound of Stereo, Dirtyphonics, 12th Planet, and Swedish House Mafia

They added a stage?

Really liking the line up, probably will end up there agian this year. Hopefully all goes as planned :\

damn has it almost been a year already?

Last year's EDC was my first rave, I feel morally obligated to go again this year just to commemorate the event ;)

Lineup looks sick...goddamnit why do armin and deadmau5 have to be on separate days?? lol. makes sense profit-wise I suppose. I'll have to pick one or the other though, I don't have it in me to do 2 days in a row.

I would much much much rather see Deadmau5 but I don't think I can swing a 2p-2a Friday.

Yeah I'd like to see Deadmau5 too, but wont be able to make it. Oh well, I'll still have a blast.

My question is if there are any known EDC after parties both Fri & Sat this year. EDC is going from 2pm to 2am this year which is pretty lame.. It used to go to 4am. I know I won't be able to just fall asleep after;).

it's officially the 20th why can't i buy my ticket yet??!!!!! fuck the lineup is amazing so far. i can't wait.

i'd love it if benassi and atb were there as well ^____^

^ haha nice! See, now you know what I was saying about the line up. It wasn't so much "is the lineup going to stop you?", but what you said, "Do you really think the lineup is going to stop you?".

2p-2a though. . . I'm still kinda tripping on that. I mean I know it's only two hours but still. Hmmmmmm strange.

Tickets are on sale but there are no lineups to be found. . . heh, and here I am the one saying "is the lineup gonna stop ya!?". =x

I need to know which day!

EDC LA Confirmed : Armin Van Buuren, Deadmau5, Moby, Groove Armada (DJ Set), MSTRKRFT, ATB, Above & Beyond, Infected Mushroom, BT, Boyz Noize, Sasha, Kaskade, Claude VonStroke, Shy FX, Laidback Luke, Steve Aoki, Wolfgang Gartner, Break, DJ Marky, Felix Cartal, Excision, Afrojack, Jack Beats, Sound of Stereo, Dirtyphonics, 12th Planet, and Swedish House Mafia
Whered u find this?

Anyone know if VIP tickets are worth it?

It depends.. I went VIP for my first time in 08 and it was totally worth it (although it was 150.. this time for sat it's 175). My gf and I got in right away when the people we were with took them two hours to get in. Open bar is pretty nice.. and being able to have space with an adult crowd is definitely good. So if you have the extra change and don't mind spending it then yeah totally do it. If not then just get GA because you'll spend a lot of time outside the VIP area anyway and it will still be a blast. But if you want to drink and you're over 21 a domestic beer cost about $8. I've decided to go VIP this year because I haven't really gone out too much since new years so I will party hard at EDC in the VIP! haha %)
See ya there!