• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Easiest , shortest, maybe grossest way to Make Ayahuasca

While im sure having a trained shaman can give you additional insights, i disagree that this is the only useful way to take ayahuasca... far from it. Its also untrue that most homebrew kits are worthless, maybe your just indicating the single serving ones, but i have never failed using mimosa and rue.

Remember REAL traditional Ayahuasca is ALWAYS nothing but Caapi, Psychotria and Diplopterys (and nothing else)!

If it has anything else in it then it isn't true Ayahuasca!

Recipe-

30-50g of Banisteriopsis caapi ("Cielo/White/Yellow" strain) thick stems
10-30g Psychotria viridis leaf
7-13g of Diplopterys cabrerana leaf
5-10g of Banisteriopsis caapi leaf

umnm, ok, whatever, ayahuasca is dmt and maois, whats the big deal about what plants they came from? its all chemicals in the end. but thanks for the TRUE ayahuacsa recipe...

Ah, thanks mate. I have now confirmed from other sources that putting a regular dose of ground mimosa in room temperature water, and letting it sit for a a week and shaking the mixture everyday, is in fact, an effective extraction. (strain before using of course) Some people say as short as 3 days, some say two weeks needed for the mixture to sit. So I estimate one week. This way only a small amount of water can be used. One person just used 200 ml, ground mimosa in it, shake every day for a week, strain, take, powerful trip. Another person used the straining technique to fill three bottles of water. After two weeks, the three bottles were added together and boiled down. I guess that's more thorough. I thought I'd add that to the library of info.

My interest now is how to take it anally bc I'm pretty sure orally would be too strong. It's going to be harder to find someone who can give me their anal experience. I think it deserves its own thread.

You say you're only going to be using once dose of mimosa...

But I'd recommend making more and not taking it all, in case it's not as strong as you intended and need to take more.
Because 5g of rootbark (the number you dropped a few posts ago) in a weak inefficient extraction will probably do next to nothing.

You're trying to do the easiest simplest extraction, but there's a reason people do the slightly more complicated extractions. Because they work.

Leaving rootbark just sitting in water will take longer and be less effective.

I'd strongly advise just heating the rootbark in water, that way you can boil down the liquid to make it easier to take, and get the most out of the bark.

If you're doing something as epic as ayahuasca, make sure you do it right.

I used to know of a vendor that would powder mimosa hostilis root bark on request for free (don't think they exist anymore but I'm sure others that will do this still do). The DMT went into the water far quicker because of it (never boiled more than 10 minutes, and that was probably more than was necessary), and of course it saved time by not having to break up the bark in the first place.

you can still get powder mimosa, but i always assumed it was lower quality, dont know why...

^Your intuition probably comes from the consideration that it's possible to mix it with non-mimosa wood powder and pass it off as pure. I've gotten powdered and not from the same vendor and didn't notice significant difference by weight. So I imagine potency varies with the unscrupulousness of the vendor.

By far the simplest way is ordering a pack of moclobemide and doing a simple extraction of mimosa.

By far the simplest way is ordering a pack of moclobemide and doing a simple extraction of mimosa.

I have not come across an extraction that seems simple. Thanks I did not know you could order moclobemide online. Do you have a suggestion for a "simple" mimosa extraction?

I have not come across an extraction that seems simple. Thanks I did not know you could order moclobemide online. Do you have a suggestion for a "simple" mimosa extraction?

If you're in the UK all you need is naptha and sodium hydroxide from B&Q and a stainless steel pot and you can extract the DMT in few days.

Try the straight to base method :)

Hmm... what if you ate miracle fruit/similar before drinking the nasty brew?

Last edited:
If you're in the UK all you need is naptha and sodium hydroxide from B&Q and a stainless steel pot and you can extract the DMT in few days.

Try the straight to base method :)

Thanks. I have acquired some lye and naphtha and the stb extraction shall be attempted shortly. I'm in Canada and managed to find both products I needed. These products ARE available in Canada, you just have to know where to look because the ingredients often aren't labeled on the title of the product. You have to read the labels. And also hopefully your local store actually has the needed product. Had to search a few stores. But yeah, there's no benefit of having the label say "Red Devil Lye".