The Big Pink
The Glitch Mob
The Middle East
The Soft Pack
Thom Yorke
Yann Tiersen
Yo La Tengo

http://www.coachella.com/

Personally, very impressed at how good all three days look. They have a fairly even spread of varous artists I would really enjoy seeing.

When I first saw this lineup I was actually speechless, haha. I would do anything to be there, but there's just no way. It makes me sad. =(

Hells ya, can't wait! Who else rolling from Southern Cali? We should do a BL meetup! :D

I'm going! This'll be my 5th Coachella :) I'd love to meet up with some of you.

What a lineup! It will be an amazing festival for all going. Maybe I'll go next year...

That is an amazing lineup! It'd be an insanely good time... and thats my bday weekend :( I wish I had tickets... so damn expensive (that and flying down there and getting a car and camping gear, etc :p)

They have had cheaper tickets for single days individually but it seem this year they are only selling 3-day passes. I wonder how this will affect the crowds this year. I'm guessing a lot of people who would have gone for a single or maybe couple days won't be going so maybe the turnout will be lesser. I just hope it's dope!

I think it'll weed out those who are there for the festival, vs those who are there for one or two acts.

^That's for sure. I know a bunch of peeps that are not happy about having to buy the full 3 day pass just to catch some acts. I'm expecting a much thinner crowd but I certainly will be happy if I am wrong!

edit: or maybe a smaller crowd ain't such a bad thing..

^Let's do a BL meetup at Coachella. PM me and I'll try to organize for all those interested! :)

^yup.. I dunno what they are thinking! I always go 3 days so it's all good but I know lots of people who are like wtf!?

I feel the excitement in me bones already! Hmm I need to plan out my substance intake as well as acts I'd like to catch while on then said substances.. Boy choices choices!

I feel the excitement in me bones already! Hmm I need to plan out my substance intake as well as acts I'd like to catch while on then said substances.. Boy choices choices!

Hah, I'm in the planning process right now. Currently I'm thinking get drunk the first night, roll the second night, trip/candyflip the third night, and smoke weed/eat edibles during the daytime.

^Good call... minus the drinking... Well I'll drink a li'l bit but too much takes way too much outta me. I am thinking weed/edibles during the day for sure. That never fails :)