The traktor logo totally looks like... (aka the EMD social thread)

toa$t

Bluelighter
traktor-logo.jpg

totally looks like
NSFW:
trust me, it's nsfw
NSFW:
I'm warning you...
NSFW:
goatse_07.jpg

Last edited:
I cant see it, but i have a feeling it's goatse......

the problem with this thread is that we're already a social forum, but I cant not love an off topic social thread =D

Man it's raining buckets here today. I wouldnt hate it so much if I didnt have to go out in it :|

a nipple?

Yeah, it's raining up a shit load. Supposedly there's a storm tomorrow.

Gonna see Bryan Jones for free on Friday.

:)

fixed. haha, unfortunately.

holy crap, I think my head is going to explode with the amount of absolute nonsense that goes into citing cases for a legal memorandum. here's to bluelight for being the best procrastination tool in existence.

edit: nice one thizzer. I guess that's why they pay you the big bucks.

a nipple?

Yeah, it's raining up a shit load. Supposedly there's a storm tomorrow.

Gonna see Bryan Jones for free on Friday.

:)

there's supposed to be storms all week!

Hell, the south lands had a tornado warning yesterday! 8(

With all the rain, maybe this year ill be able to get some plums on my plum tree. Homemade plum jam in the summer is total win =D

edit: haha, thanks toa$t! I credit the Lounge for the knowledge of that....dont know if thats a good or a bad thing though. Btw Ive been listening to your opulent temple set like none stop recently. Absolutely brilliant mix, mate!

nice one. i think that might have actually been the most fun I've ever had djing, actually.

I bet! Just the vibes of Burning Man would have man that set already fun to play.

Now I know why you were so eager to get that arman van helden track from me! =D

no shit! that totally came from you, didn't it? that one certainly turned a few head in the middle of a techno set. I was feeling frisky. weren't you saying something about going to burning man this year?

i heard the opulent temple mix as well...good shit! I think I did get to catch a bit of your set on burning man, but I was trippin a bit so i dunno.

lol fuck...making a good kick drum synth is kinda hard. I wanna make it punchy but I'm puzzled as to how.

haha yup, twas mine :D

Burning Man is looking pretty iffy, but im going to try my darndest to get out there.

alright EMD, riddle me this. How the hell could I have sweatpants yesterday, but not today? I know the washing machine didnt eat them up, nor did the dryer....
:!

Its the sweat pants fairy!!! :!

And I was all excited about going out in my "DGAF" outfit. Sweats, moccasins, tee-shirt, and a jacket.

Woulda been comfy :(

Burning Man is looking pretty iffy, but im going to try my darndest to get out there.

honestly, burning man is never going to be convenient. eventually, you have to just pick a year and just go, no matter what. i would suggest going sooner rather than later, because you'll basically be kicking yourself for all the ones you have already missed.

WHO THE FUCK IS GOATSE?

anyone?

I love making drum sounds, but the kick can be tricky. And then finding a proper snare to complement it.

Ill be kicking myself for life for any years I miss, but if I dont have the money I dont have the money. :/

blahblahblah: What are you working with man?

^If you wanna go, you'll get the monies ;).

I have a Korg EMX drum machine/synth. It's fucking sweet IMO %).

Yourself?

Korg_Electribe_MX.jpg