The traktor logo totally looks like... (aka the EMD social thread)

How is everyone doing guys?

I just got back from a trip to London. I got to meet a lot of my high school (some of whom I haven't seen in years), so that was pretty cool. The bud is a lot better in London than in Kiev. I didn't get a chance to go any shows, but it was very nice experience, regardless.

So what has everyone else been up to while BL was offline? :)

Def thinking about the Traktor update. I've sorta stopped DJing in the last little bit but that will probably all change (pretty much planning a move soon). Trying to do some band stuff and recording but I think that's pretty much a lot of work given my work schedule. I actually think the soundcloud DJing stuff has been more successful really. Need to go on some sort of life altering trip both chemical or otherwise for shit to make sense.

Where is my DNB girl?

I have been searching the land for years lookin' for a dnb girl! I have found girls who like house music, who like trance, who even like dubstep, but no dnb..

I take that back, I found a DNB girl in Los Angeles. She was a lesbian. hehe!
I knew a gogo dancer who liked dnb, but she didnt know a whole lot about it. I guess she felt like she HAD to like it because of the profession. Either way, no luck, and I want a DNB girl!

Funny. See how I base everything on music taste?

I define a lot about a person by the music they listen to.

Right now I am listening to drum n bass radio. I am a drum n bass DJ. PM me for a mix. Dubstep is OK but being a DNB head, it is almost like an imposing force.

DNB GIRLS, HOLLA!

Moving Shadow Tribute Graphic

Just did a badass graphic for moving shadow. Check it out.

moving_shadow_by_soundsystem00-d491j9j.jpg

plz embed

Last edited:
[ vinyl junky ] Love when my friends give me crates to play with. traktor cant do that.

yeah, central and northern new mexico are much chiller...if you want, theres a festival going on in 2 weeks that ill be playing at...good set of headliners (Nasty Nasty, Jantsen, Johnny Fiasco, Jay Tripwire, Love & Light, Stephan Jacobs) and beautiful northern new mexico vistas...hit me up if you want, ill send you the FB link

man halloween here is gonna be crazy.. way to many shows to choose from, maybe too much filth for some but i haven't partied in ages and i want to skank hard. Pendelum, AC Slater, SHOCKONE, Cookie Monsta, Doctor P, Funtcase, Adroa.. hard 2 choose

^I kinda get that vibe too from EDM but I have never been so I can't judge it.

tumblr_lo4ycx5Pd31qe11kdo1_400.png

OMFG EDM!! hehe jk

Last edited:
what is up with people liking EDM? It's not real music.
^I kinda get that vibe too from EDM but I have never been so I can't judge it.

I don't dislike EDM in the slightest, but i think what your meaning is anyone with time and a computer can create a catchy beat, compared to artists and bands who have skill (not saying EDM doesn't btw, just not on the same level) and a lot more effort into creating their music. Like i love my raves, but you won't ever really find me listening to that unless I'm heading to party.