The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this sucks really bad...............atlantic city is def not the spot to be coppin .................I wonder whats up with Philly ............time to find some Subs

^ yah man shit about to start popping off.... anyone with a habit better start stocking up the good stuff....its hot....
They are in Camden & Jersey City for sure.... idk about Newark or Paterson... but i bet those are on the list....Mad people stocking up

They have been cleaning up Jersey City now for 2 years. They evicted everyone out of the A. Harry Moore projects (Duncan) [it's a deadspot now mods] so the dealing there that was crazy stopped. Ever watch the show DEA? They even showed the DEA conduct a raid on the 2 "big" project housings right next to each other, if your from JC you know where. The dealing and violence was so bad the DEA did the raid and that was 2007. But it's still going on and even downtown too. They are cleaning shit up and locking up the BIG time JC players, trust me on that one. I knew a lot of the guys than ran the dope rings and higher ups and guess where they are? Yea. So..they are targeting the head of the snake and leaving the body. And you got all these kids and dealers with no organization, no steady supply, etc. The scene in JC has changed and it sucks balls now. I wouldn't go there and won't anymore. Haven't been there since early 2009.

What they do is do a bunch of buys.... Than they test for purity... The higher the purity the higher up the food chain a person is.... That is the people they get a case on , because they want those cats to snitch on there guy who is prob a very high up in the game...Reason that crew prob got popped camdem is cuz they had to good dope.. and got the attention of the dea and the reason its not on TV is they PROB SNITCHED and need to keep it on the down low... so they get the next guy up.

was there dope really goooood?

No, actually...historically, the dope on that corner is dogshit, to the point where they shout out OTHER stamp names in an attempt to offload their garbage. I've seen people lined up waiting for the good set I was talking about, for them to come back cause they had to tool up. A lot of these people were dopesick but didn't even go to the next block, the one that got raided when I pulled up on it.

The spot where I was at, a block down, with dozens of people lined up getting served while the next block was getting assaulted by LE, THAT spot is the one with the good shit. I know people know what stamp I'm talking about but let's not say it in here just in case. That spot rarely gets fucked with and none of us need that to change.

Why they chose to jump out on that other particular corner is beyond me, and I didn't stick around to ask %)

They have been cleaning up Jersey City now for 2 years. They evicted everyone out of the A. Harry Moore projects (Duncan) [it's a deadspot now mods] so the dealing there that was crazy stopped. Ever watch the show DEA? They even showed the DEA conduct a raid on the 2 "big" project housings right next to each other, if your from JC you know where. The dealing and violence was so bad the DEA did the raid and that was 2007. But it's still going on and even downtown too. They are cleaning shit up and locking up the BIG time JC players, trust me on that one. I knew a lot of the guys than ran the dope rings and higher ups and guess where they are? Yea. So..they are targeting the head of the snake and leaving the body. And you got all these kids and dealers with no organization, no steady supply, etc. The scene in JC has changed and it sucks balls now. I wouldn't go there and won't anymore. Haven't been there since early 2009.

My gf's friend lived in Duncan projects they evicted/Raided everyone and didn't let them get there shit, they where kicked out with nothing and homeless..... Even tho section 8 and the government told her to live in the Duncan housing Project... See the problem with JC is not the cops that work in JC they are cool, its when the dea(TNT squad comes here too) and what not that come out to JC and do sting there with JC cops or by themselves... That duncan incident was a shame for a lot of people they didn't say they evicted everyone on tv with no warning and no place to go with no possessions.... That in itself forced+MORE people to hustle to make that dollar and instead of having ONE general place to get shit, Its now ALL over in JC

100% True and just sad... they lived in a homeless shelter for awhile.....ohh did i forget she was single mother of 3 kids put out on the street... FUCK U DEA we see what is important to you, catch some drug dealers at the expense of innocent people left out on the street with nothing and no place to go... That just cant end bad

Last edited:
Im sure Camden will be back to normal in no time...........but seems like it was time for some cops to showup . It had been wide open for a minute there

Im sure Camden will be back to normal in no time...........but seems like it was time for some cops to showup . It had been wide open for a minute there

Yeah, for the better part of 30 years. For them to just tear everything down in a week or two...that's fucked up, man. That's against the rules of the game :p

emotsirene.gif

Based on what I just heard RIGHT NOW on the police scanner feed...it lines up exactly with what I heard last Friday. Starting at 3:30pm they're doing saturation patrols with local, state, and the 'hit team.' They have cameras too. They're targetting mostly the east side from what I hear, but there's also an undercover staking out THE BEST STAMP right now. Everyone stay farrrrr the fuck away from Camden.
emotsirene.gif

edit: They're relaying info to each other about out-of-place white people driving around. Not good. I hope none of you are in the city right now

Last edited:
Not a camden copper but that police scanner is interesting to listen to. They were talking about cameras n' suspects n targets n' waiting for people in bodegas n shit. Its like live cops, except without all the stupid domestics and idiotic antics of rednecks and retards. Definitely a PRO TIP for anyone copping there. I heard street names too which makes it real useful.

Yeah that's why I posted it, it's very important to have if you go to Camden, and maybe just entertaining if you don't. But to anyone listening, please don't post any specifics or street names or anything...going thru post-history of people, that could pretty much be seen as sourcing, heh

I guess ill have to wait until it cools off to head out there...............and make due with my last half a sub...........or else get stuck buyin BS out here near ac................
Im gonna listen to that scanner now

whats with the curfew stops???? yall got a strict curfew or something?

Thanks, but Camden City uses none of these, theirs are proprietary. Best bet is the ones I posted earlier

If you scroll to the NEW JERSEY STATE CODES though, some of the ones you posted match up. 10-9 and 10-20 anyway.

This thread rules, and im not even in jerz.

Alot of shits going on right now at 2:30 am...

Excellent stuff...I can't send PMs so I'd like to acknowledge you guys publicly...great info, great job posting relevant, timely stuff. I realize I'm not in NJ, but what goes on in Paterson does 'matter' to me. Thanks for the info

jake, altek and aka in particular seem to have some significant 'experience' with this topic!!

Last edited:
did hear a bunch of 39s last night.............and today i head "suspicious black male sitting on bank steps"

Excellent stuff...I can't send PMs so I'd like to acknowledge you guys publicly...great info, great job posting relevant, timely stuff. I realize I'm not in NJ, but what goes on in Paterson does 'matter' to me. Thanks for the info

Why does it matter to you? Just curious? Used to live there or something?

i find this thread pretty interesting as well and i'm not even on the east coast %)

it's also nice to see a smart heroin discussion where people aren't trying to drop street names and a bunch of other bullshit in their posts.

good info, good thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.