The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ i think you just answered your own question about why starting 55 threads is probably unwise. if you have 55 truly fresh, unique thread ideas then go for it, but odds are there is already some existing discussion on the board that covers your topic. you just have to do your research.

What we do is try to talk to people privately, meet people in the know, do our own research, and spend hours listening to the scanner I posted.

This is a huge forum and the search tool is a great feature, almost everything but VERY personal circumstances already has a place for discussion.

that pretty well sums it up.

this is a harm reduction board so we want to share information, but please understand we're not here to hold your hands. at some point you will have to take responsibility for yourself. with that said, please move any further off-topic discussion to pm or elsewhere. this thread is about jersey raids and is covering some good ground. there are a lot of tips that have been given that will allow you to arm yourself with knowledge before hitting the streets.

Well good news/bad news: a whole crew of locals was posted up by source complaining how they werent out, someone i know who lives there said two days ago briefly they appeared but now one of the trappers he knows told him they aint gunna be out for a lil while now:-/ butttt 60 seconds is out n movin decent quality n pretty decent sized plusss in spending almost two hrs chillin n skateboarding in that part o the hood i saw 0 police n only one time i heard em say something about a suspisous car(blue honda minivan) near the set n form what the scanners sayin they seem to be targeting a different side of town..... sooo my word to all the camden coppers is go out there give it a ago n pray pray pray that the source is out but if not 60sec isnt a bad alternative so you know youll be ok 1 way or the other
n jake sorry my dude i spent the night outta town ill be around later tonight after work ill hit you up man
peace be easy and STY SAFE YALL

YO all you people complaining about me starting all these threads , well looks like we got a nice one here, and who started it ? me ........so back off.
glad to hear Cmd is somewhat ok , and hope Source is back soon

Yeah, guys, I didn't mean to start any shit. Bluelight is open and people can post how they want to, if there's a problem it'll be dealt with. I apologize for bringing shit up in the open.

Da Source is just waiting to get more, they are gone for probably like a week. The guys who sell powder at Source are now posted up in a co-op with 60 Sec, even slinging their dope too. I got 60Sec AND Source-coke, at the 60Sec spot the other day and they said it's only been getting hot in the morning when I asked.

As far as the scanner, I too have heard shit in other areas, but not really in the dope district that we're talking about. I think we're okay for a while, just keep your eyes open as always

Another set got popped last night. It's not the one with the best shit, they're still on hiatus. It's the one right around the corner where a lot of people have been going as a backup. Actually if you just read up -a little bit- you'll know exactly what set I'm talking about, but I'm not gonna say it HERE.

Here's my good friend's account of what happened, he called me right after it happened to sum it up, and when he got home he relayed the entire set of events to me, see below. It matched up what he said earlier and I trust this guy extensively and he has no reason to lie.

I apologize for chat-logs 8):
[anon]: i was driving around one last time
[anon]: and i see a HUGE crowd of people huddled in that alley by [stamp name]
[anon]: so i park and walk over and people are like HE'LL BE HERE IN A SECOND
[anon]: so this dude eventually comes
[anon]: and i'm in this insane line
[anon]: and i'm just about to get it when someone yells COPS! and everyone scatters
[anon]: so i run down to the far end of the block down to [street name]
[anon]: then i start walkin back
[anon]: and these cops swarm the alley
[anon]: and of course i'm wearing my skinnies and chucks and shit
[anon]: and these cops surround me
[anon]: all wearing their bulletproofs and headgear
[anon]: and semis
[anon]: HEY BOY WHERE YOU GOIN
[anon]: i say i'm just walkin to my car
[anon]: he asks me where i'm from
[anon]: "[far-away state]"
[anon]: he asks me what i'm doin arround here
[anon]: "got a friend from [college] he said to pick him up in this area"
[anon]: what's your friend's name?
[anon]: "[fake name]"
[anon]: one of the dudes is like "dude must be in a band" and grabs my pant leg and tugs at it and starts laughin w/ some of the other cops
[anon]: asked me a few more questions
[anon]: and lets me go
[anon]: so i casually walk to my car and get in and leave
[anon]: holy mother of FUCK

[anon]: also ffffuck i just realized why i recognized one of the cops
[anon]: he was RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME in line
[anon]: god damn i am so glad he didn't see me

[anon]: but nah when i was surrounded they had two dudes up against the wall
[anon]: and it was the dude sellin to the crowd, and our regular blood-shot eyes powder dude [from the best set]

SO, what I got out of this event is that not only are cops still fucking around in that area, they're now doing undercover buys apparently. That's just fucking great. I hope they don't do reversal stings next. Camden PD has a history of doing those in the beginning of a new year, for example, from 2008: 101 arrested during Camden drug 'reversal' operation Tuesday

Sorry I don't have any first-hand info to contribute, I hadn't been listening to the scanner much because I thought we were thru the worst of it, and I also haven't been able to find many rides to the city lately.
I just didn't wanna see this thread die, I thought we made it into a damn good resource. If you know anything, have any theories or experiences, let's keep it going.

Question from someone who has never done h or crack. Why have an open market? Seems like most dealers can make plenty of money running around from place to place...meeting people at their homes or at random businesses...I can't imagine anyone I know selling drugs on a corner.

Why do all the junkies line up and buy from one guy? Why don't the responsibilities for dealing get spread over more people so its low key? i.e. can't one junkie go buy or get fronted a hundred bags, sell their junkie friends the bags somewhere off the street so everyone isn't going to one dealer who stands around in public for the whole world to see?

It seems like people are getting busted all the time and you guys are always worried about how much heat there is. You should take a page out of a pot dealers routine, they never seem that worried about heat and rarely get busted. You don't have to worry about heat when you pick up your pot. Its not cause heroin is worse, its the way its sold, the whole process invites heat.

I know I'm telling you all how it is, but really, I don't understand the rational for any of this, anyone care to explain?

Anyway this thread is a good read regardless:)

Junkies can't handle responsibility, especially when it involves fronted D. Employing a junkie like that would also cut their profit margins. Every junkie in the world would be slangin if they could handle their shit and the ones that can prolly aren't standing on line unless they're bringing it back to the burbs. Its natural selection. The "functioning" junks might b cakin it indoors running shit if they're lucky but everybody else gotta line up outside n pay up front.
Pot dealers don't get busted cause they're selling pot. Pigs like felony arrests and idk about jersey but dealing nugz won't get u a felony here, especially after your lawyer huddles up with the DA. Pigs here aren't even gonna ask you to rat over pot or OC for that matter, all they want is coke and dope.
Another thing to think of is how long it takes to serve say ten people in a line. couple minutes... how long does it take to drive around n meet 10 people... Fuckin Forever

Wow I was gettin around to visit yester day and everyone I called said that section of camden was hit hard, I was told stay the fuck away they are pullin white people over left n right n then some. But aka, you said that after the busts it is back to normal now?? like right now? I mean you usually know the most outta us all so if you say so maybe ill hit em back up n see whats up, n is the source gunna make n appearance to fill the hole or is 60sec still goin?
sry for the quick post g2g to work catch yall l8r tonight

Last edited:
Everyone, They have north camden shut down today. They are everywhere. I was up there for 3 hours no good. Finally a friend who lives up there told me that every set is shut down today because of all the damn police and special tasks force. I never saw anything like it. If anyone has any new info about please post. Be careful. They are in all kinds of vehicles.

SO is it hot all over jersey or just camden ? anyone know whats going on up north

Jc is still pretty hot, but not as hot as camden....Newark seems hot as hell, same with paterson

But aka, you said that after the busts it is back to normal now?? like right now? I mean you usually know the most outta us all so if you say so maybe ill hit em back up n see whats up, n is the source gunna make n appearance to fill the hole or is 60sec still goin?
sry for the quick post g2g to work catch yall l8r tonight

Haha, NOOOOOOO, brother. Just read the last post I made in here, it's on this very page like ten up. Plus what these other dudes are sayin, I mean god damn it's getting worse. Source is still gone, and that backup stamp got jumped out on LAST NIGHT. I thought it was back to normal until the last two days or so. I'd definitely stay far away, sadly. I mean you COULD try, I know people are still getting shit as it comes, 100% hit-or-miss, but it seems like right now you have a high risk of being pulled over simply for looking the part, and that's stress we could all do without. Wish I had better news, but yeah I'd give it more time :|

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.