The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jake idk where you go exactly but from listening to the scanner @ home n on my phone plus ppls first persons experiences as of recently state camdens cooled down n all the heat Ive been hearing about has been in different spots then I frequent but like I said I go weird spots n it could be in your front yard. sorry its just hard to discuss shit on here without breaking the rules but I have been noting what happens when n where so I have a decent idea of the hot spots in the city and where they have UCs reporting

well i would send you a PM but you are a greenlighter ................any spot i go to would be the one or 2 most well known out there...............any word on Source

i didnt think Camden had lot of gangs.....................Dont you think it is a DEA or TNT thing

I always thought NJ had a lot of gangs. I heard sex money murder bloods were big in camden. I went to a rehab with a dude who copped in camden and said he copped from that set of the bloods.

Around here if your black your some part of bloods... and if your Spanish your ms13,Latin Kings or Latin Mafia....

I remember when that dude BG got popped haha. Last year wow. Yea, Sex Money Murda bloods is a big set up here in Jersey City/Newark. Also two chicks were running a Sex Money Murda set and got popped in the summer in Newark, big operation. Big SMM is a HUGE Bloods set. There's also tons of other ones too. Crips are here too, but not that big. Certain areas is Crip territory, but the majority of Newark/JC is Bloods. I don't know how NYC is really. There's a lot of Latin gangs in Hudson County too.. West New York, Union City, North Bergen, Jersey City, parts of Newark. Trinitarios and that other Dominican gang. Latin Kings too, but they are more an NYC gang. Gangs run the shit in NJ man. Everywhere.

In Camden there's Blood AFFILIATES and subsets, and Latin Kings are around in probably the same number. But in the course of street-level-buying, you generally hear absolutely nothing about anyone's gang affiliation, and I've been told by reputable people that there's never any kind of turf wars or any of that bullshit. It's pointless and only brings the violence that brings the cops that ruins your business possibilities. In the past few years I'd have to say that reported violence at sets in this city is pretty damn rare, and everyone benefits from it. Don't beat anyone on either end and no one should feel like your bodily safety is in jeopardy ;).

To sum in up I don't think increased police operations relate to gangs in any primary way.
NaturalFLAVA I agree with you, it's cooled down, but just be on your toes like you always should be anyway, and you'll be fine.

Da Source is in and out, I'm not going to say any more than that on a public board online. Here's a tip: next time you go to Source and pick up successfully, tell them you'll be back for a lot more soon if it's good, and get a phone number from them. And then the next time you go back, any time you give your money to a different person, get THEIR number too. That way you'll always know how hot it is, and can possibly coordinate off-the-street meetups. But DON'T just call them to ask them how hot it is for god's sake, they'll TELL you if there's a problem, they hang out there 16 hours a day, they'd know, and they're not going to send you into some war zone if it's a stupid idea.

Jake my man, nothing personal, but we ALL wanna know what the deal with Camden is, that's why this thread is here and that's why there's 75 posts in it. What we do is try to talk to people privately, meet people in the know, do our own research, and spend hours listening to the scanner I posted. No one is withholding info from you bro. If we knew something, we'd post it :)

Just speaking IN GENERAL: Sometimes some people will ask the same question about a dozen times if not more, sometimes rephrasing it and sometimes not. This is a discussion forum, if we know something, we'll be sure to discuss it. Some questions don't have an easy answer and we try to come up with one together, and some questions, only the asker will know the answer to. Some questions don't deserve their own thread, nor several all over the place. It's not usually necessary to start more than 55 threads in a two-month period. This is a huge forum and the search tool is a great feature, almost everything but VERY personal circumstances already has a place for discussion.
Now I'm not calling anyone out................. or anything.................................................. it's just something I see a lot lately. Take care everybody

Last edited:
I hear u man , didnt mean to be a pain in the ass, ill try to be more on point

Yeah I'm sorry though man, I was just in a bitchy mood. You're alright bro. My fault. And believe me there's other people

Anyway, I think Camden has cooled down; I listened to the scanner on an iPhone on the way into the city last night and it seemed like what little was going on, was going on on the other side of the highway. North, South, East, West, one of those ;). Probably not the first though.

Da Source is here and there, but 60Sec is a good safe backup. Good luck everyone, I think we made it thru the worst

Last edited:
i miss SOurce ................but 60 sec was ten times better than this crap down here by the shore.................

aka why cant some one start 55 threads if they wanted too??

id rather ask a question and and get the thread closed cause it was a simple to answer question and was answered in one or 2 responses then posting the question at the bottom of a ramdom but similer thread thats already created and might have to wait a day or 2 or 10 b/c no one sees it..

you get what im sayin? im not defending him cause he prolly could have used the search functiion to answer the questions in the first place but your more likely to get a response in a new thread by itseld then a old thread

Thank you , i never try to be annoying , i just have lot of questions and things i want to share and i dont see why threads have to get closed all the time if its a legitimate question .

your legitimate question might have been asked and answered already, maybe its been asked 20x and could have been found with a search and thats why someone get sick of it

Status
Not open for further replies.