The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i went up thereto cop last night around like 9 o clock and some shit was goin down on one of the major dope streets.. pretty sure someone got shot, there was prolly like 10 cops on the street, it was hot as hell, but they were worried about that situation obviously, not a couple dopefiends. im guessin it had somethin to do with two of the biggest sets right now being on the same block cause thats exactly where it was. needless to say had to cop some bullshit since no one was really out but just a heads up, be careful y'all.

I know exactly what you are talking about. My boy called me and said someone shot at a police.

Camden is hotter now than I have EVER seen it. Literally, everyone I know who regularly goes to Camden has been hemmed up lately. They have all received citations for loitering. I usually blow off hearing about heat, but this is ridiculous. There are DTs, state police, etc. everywhere. It is out of hand.

you people should really learn how to swallow a bag of dope...maybe some try dry runs of empty bags...

Swallow or go to jail... simple choice if yah can... trust me you dont want to try to swallow it and than puke it up next to the cop that gets them mad... my friends can tell you...

you people should really learn how to swallow a bag of dope...maybe some try dry runs of empty bags...

Swallow or go to jail... simple choice if yah can... trust me you dont want to try to swallow it and than puke it up next to the cop that gets them mad... my friends can tell you...

Good advice, ask your dealer(if you call ahead of time) to package the bags in such a way that makes swallowing easier..ala tightly wrapped in thin tied baggie which keeps the bags close together, so they don't go every which way once they get in your mouth. Probably the most important thing you can control in this game. If you're buying more than a bundle, I'm sure(if you're a reliable customer) your connect will meet you in a safer area, and if he will not? I'd move along and find someone who will...too much risk. Gotta be able to swallow the purchase, it's a must, imo...a deal-breaker. We may all have problems with self-control/addictions/etc, but we can still make wise decisions...never forget that.

The cops can still fuck with you, and even make your life a living hell for a short period of time...but they will not be able to prove anything in court, and that is all that matters. "He must have swallowed the evidence" will not hold up in court IF you have a half-way decent lawyer.

they get stamps why would you want the dealer to tamper with them?

It's hard to explain, no tampering...just the individual bags packaged together a certain way when I scoop, usually rubberbanded/taped/etc so all 10-13 bags are stuck closely together making for an easy swallow. Swallowing a jab packaged that way is about as hard as swallowing a large vitamin, which helps a paranoid fool like me keep his sanity, because lord knows every other car is a Narc when I'm leaving the area. I'm sure many dealers do similar things with lotto packs/stamps/etc....foils and Baltimore capsules(are those made of cheap plastic?) would be a problem. I envy the folks in Denver/Western US who get their tar in balloons...talk about worry free, for the most part.

Last edited:
It's hard to explain, no tampering...just the individual bags packaged together a certain way when I scoop, usually rubberbanded/taped/etc so all 10-13 bags are stuck closely together making for an easy swallow. Swallowing a jab packaged that way is about as hard as swallowing a large vitamin, which helps a paranoid fool like me keep his sanity, because lord knows every other car is a Narc when I'm leaving the area. I'm sure many dealers do similar things with lotto packs/stamps/etc....foils and Baltimore capsules(are those made of cheap plastic?) would be a problem. I envy the folks in Denver/Western US who get their tar in balloons...talk about worry free, for the most part.

your best bet if you have a jab of foils is to keep them in another bag by your ass...i say that bc everytime ive got a foil, the foil comes in a little nik baggie and you would never have time to open each baggie and take the foil out and even if you did you would have the extra baggie i dont see the problem with caps though

your best bet if you have a jab of foils is to keep them in another bag by your ass...i say that bc everytime ive got a foil, the foil comes in a little nik baggie and you would never have time to open each baggie and take the foil out and even if you did you would have the extra baggie i dont see the problem with caps though

Spot on mate...I do that(in bag/under sack) when I get foils, and I use a different copping "uniform"/plan when I know I'm getting foils before leaving. I get dressed up in my softball uniform, and have tight spandax baseball/sliding pants underneath the regular baseball pants I wear when playing softball/baseball. The tight spandex "underpants" keeps a jab or two(not much more than that) tightly in place in the perfect spot, and the sliding pants are so thick the only way they could find/feel the foils would be via strip search/full body search. If you don't want to go the softball uniform route(I'd use it as an explanation as to why I'm lost/in the area..."where the frack is the INSERT NEARBYE PARK softball complex officer") you could still use the spandex shorts underneath a pair of regular shorts and jeans.

Can the NARCS do a strip search at the scene?

My foil connect always shakes his head when I stash that ish seconds after he hands it to me, but we both understand it is NECESSARY, at least in my opinion. For all intents and purposes, this is a cat and mouse game between us(the good guys who dabble in opiates) and them(the bad guys known as Narcs and LE). I'll do anything and everything to give myself an edge in this game, and so should y'all! Swallowing is still my preffered "play", but crotching(as long as you've got the right type of clothes, ala spandax...or you could use tape to keep it there, but trust me on the spandex baseball shorts, they are ideal) is certainly #2 in my playbook.

Last edited:
Jersey City HOT also..... I even had trouble with cops busting my balls and i live here...they are out in force right now.... Keep your head high and stay alert.... they have been following cars "that look out of place" to them.... aka white people in the hood and such....and running up on sets all over... do not get me wrong you still can cop...

but its risky as hell i wouldn't do it ....but if i did i would do it in the day time so you can see cars and who is around....

(keep a drink on you so you can swallow that smack easier in a matter of fact try some practice try's to see if you can even...every dope head should know if they can..swallow or jail simple choice if you ask me)

Last edited:
(keep a drink on you so you can swallow that smack easier in a matter of fact try some practice try's to see if you can even...every dope head should know if they can..swallow or jail simple choice if you ask me)

Yep, extremely important, whether copping on foot/bike/car. I will turn around and come home, even if I'm half-way to the spot, if I forget a liquid that can be used to wash down any evidence. The taping to the nut thing that jake just mentioned, and I also posted a "man, I'm too high to be posting" story about the virtues of spandax and the nuts when it comes to winning the cat and mouse game we must play as well...but jake is right, once you quickly determine if you can swallow everything in 15 seconds, no more, then you may have to move on to crotching the goods! lol...trust me on the spandex though, makes it sooo much easier! ;)

Has anyone actually swallowed a bundle before? Looking at my buns i get the feeling i'd die and end up in the Darwin awards for doing that.

Has anyone actually swallowed a bundle before? Looking at my buns i get the feeling i'd die and end up in the Darwin awards for doing that.

I have seen it with my own eyes... no drink either.... 3rd strike for that kid

I felt bad for him so even smoked him out on a nice blunt...plus that is a friend i want to have lol...

EDIT: I started typing this post about 3 hours ago...consisting of 5 total minutes of typing, and two full on, passed-out completely, 90 minute opiate dreams. Thanks to the wonderful light brown Chicago dope/or off-white, depending on oner's vision.

EDIT2: Re: Strip Search - - - Highly, highly dountful they can do this on the street, but if that is what they want to do(strip search you), they will most certainly be able to find something in the rule book they created that allows them the right to take you into custody and seatch you in any way they please. That sucks, but it's just the way things are...

Like I said quite a few posts ago, I give my dealer an extra buck or two......(it probably costs him, at most, 2-3 cents extra per visit from me, but I find making things worthwhile/beneficial for the dealer/middle-men/guy-gal who do the things you can't/don't want to do.... puts you at the top of the "favorite customer list" , if your guy even has one...lol)......if he packs my "order" in such a way that makes for relatively easy swallowing. You can't think about the swallowing though, as your brain will play games with you and you may get the ish stuck in your throat for a bit. Just like taking a shot of tequla...deep breath, sigh, and swallow that ish to keep your record without another spot, or cclean...for another day.

Last edited:
can they strip search you on streets ? or take you to station and do it ?

can they strip search you on streets ? or take you to station and do it ?
There's a lot of things CPD / UCs do in Chicago that they "can't" do but they do it anyways.. I would think its safe to say they won't make you strip naked in public, but put you in the back of their car and make you strip? I'd believe it. Hell, they WILL beat you up if they're pissed off.

I had a distant friend die in Camden, right at the set, a little over a year ago, trying to swallow evidence. Cops were walking up, he panicked, he choked to death. The passenger later told me they already had dope, they left it at their place, and they were just coming back for a single coke dime. If you've ever seen the powder in Camden you'll know it's a thin plastic sleeve, comparatively small to a dope bag, which in Camden has the wax paper/glassine and THEN plastic on top of it.

He choked to death swallowing a single thin coke bag. I cannot even imagine swallowing a bundle or more of Camden dope. I would rather take the jail time than even try

edit:

Since this thread is in no way any longer exclusive to the Camden scene, here is what your average bag of Camden dope looks like. I'm trying to highlight the packaging here

(Press the button)

NSFW:
cmdbd.jpg

This is an empty bag that I opened from the bottom so that I could reconstruct it later for this photo. Dime for size comparison. Notice the heat seal, and notice the excess plastic, especially above the heatseal fold. I call that the 'tail,' but anyway, a dozen or so of those would be a fucking nightmare to even dream of trying to swallow. Maybe it's just me...

Last edited:
Wtf is that plastic for? that is just stupid.... the sets should sell shit easy to swallow

Plastic is hard to swallow.....

Personally i love the whole Gel Cap packed dope set ups..... easier to swallow....but only hear of that in Chicago

But Jersey City Slips are smaller.....and not plastic bag around it

Status
Not open for further replies.