The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey BO$$ i see you got source.........just curious dont say the street name on here but it wasnt in the usual set was it ? and was the other stamps you copped out east ?

yoo it took me a minute to see this so idk if its even relevant now but,
nah i didnt get it at the regular spot, i just saw the dude outside one of the corner stores and stopped to check and he had it. da source is definitely gone now tho, i haven't seen it in a while. honda knocked em off, which i dont understand cause honda aint even that good.

but out east i was coppin supreme, yukon, jim jones, some other stamps i dont remember. its all usually fire out there but you gotta catch em early in the day or the sets won't be out.

north is usually hot all the time now, ive seen mad marked cars and undercovers in SUVs, but i was out there yesterday walkin around for like an hour and didn't see any, so they might be fallin back.

the powder game is alive n well in cmd even in the super hot part so its good to see the lil city still goin on

aN to Mookie>>>>
Thank you my man info appreciated but could you possibly compare it to dource or even 60 secs tho? thats help alot as i live far away n dont wanna drive unless its GRRReat

from what ive been hearing Philly has been having lot more fire than Camden

yeah i heard philly has some good shit now, but im not payin the toll when i live a couple blocks from camden lol

the powder game is alive n well in cmd even in the super hot part so its good to see the lil city still goin on

aN to Mookie>>>>
Thank you my man info appreciated but could you possibly compare it to dource or even 60 secs tho? thats help alot as i live far away n dont wanna drive unless its GRRReat

incredible hulk don't compare to da source at allllll.

optomus prime is decent. better than hulk, but no source.
there's some shit american gangster around i heard's pretty straight tho,
n like i said, mostly anything out east if you don't just get robbed by some junkie

yeah im thinkin philly is a better shot then cmd at this point with bodies in cmd and all

Police also found a second overdose victim yesterday morning, in an alley in North Camden. The Camden County Prosecutor's Office said that the victim was a Mantua, Gloucester County, man in his 20s, but his identity was not being released at the family's request. The Prosecutor's Office was awaiting tests to determine what types of drugs the man and the woman had been using when they died.

Last edited by a moderator:
yo wtf i used to live in mantua, i prolly went to school with them people

I figured Incredible Hulk was crap cause i heard that from one other person i trust. I hate it when you look to these threads for assistance and get misinformation. I guess i am fortunate to have a # in CMD from an old source connect with good shit. "59 Fifty" is by far the best shit i have tried out there yet. I rate it equal to source. I would rate the quality the same as source and the quantity almost double. Once this # goes down or i lose contact though i am fucked cause according to my guy they don't have a corner they only meet up through known customers via phone. Even though i am in and out every time i go it seems hot as hell. I like going in rush hour....takes longer but gives you more traffic to blend with not just inner city but on highways + if crossing the bridge that's scary. They watch the cars going in and out of NJ in a quick time period just like they do in NYC by the George Washington. Prolly not a bad idea to throw it up in the trunk too before heading home. Needless to say my prior detox did not work long term.

Brain so what do you think abuot optomus prime ? i just found out a girl i knew just got beaten and raped and killed in camden .....................sucks
I have been debating with myself camden or philly for the next trip ............lets hope im back here with good news soon

Hey guys , went up to philly today and got Tony Montana , its pretty nice............way nicer than the crap near ac...............I swear one of these bags is at least 2 or 3 of ac stuff. I only did 5 all day and normally could do 10 easy of what im used to getting
Oh yeah its still hot in philly . right after i copped everyone scattered and apparently cops were right near by . dont know if they actually ran down or someone just saw them close by but i gott outta there safely with no prob ..................

Brain so what do you think abuot optomus prime ? i just found out a girl i knew just got beaten and raped and killed in camden .....................sucks
I have been debating with myself camden or philly for the next trip ............lets hope im back here with good news soon

wtf dude.. im sry to hear that camden is a fuckin mess.

Why u say that ? you been out there lately ? whats goin on ? I hit up philly and was very happy with the product

not anything out of the ordinary goin on.
its just a jungle out there in general lol

I usually have bad experiences thats why I go to Philly now for some reason I always have better luck

Status
Not open for further replies.