Bluelight

Thread: Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ?

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Camden Nj Raid Anyone know about it ? 
    Bluelighter
    I just head there was a big drug raid on the bigggest sets in Camden....................anyone else hear about this ? wasnt in the news

2. Collapse Details

how was this posted yesterday but in the archives?

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i posted it . i dont know

4. Collapse Details

So what happen? any links?

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    nope

6. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    I'm not up on all the details but i was there the day before it started and a day after it started while it was still going on sorta. There was a heavy presence of state police which pushed a lot of sets into seclusion and i ended up getting 2nd rate crap as a result. This was lucky though i could have been arrested. While driving through i saw an undercover car pass right in front of me and was hearing taunts yelled at me "they gonna get you white boy". Fast foward a few days and its back to normal. From what a friend told me their were helicopters, state police, swat, and it was a major production. It is scary though as to why none of this has been in the news. It must be an ongoing process so best be careful.

7. Collapse Details

i have seen mad undercovcers around Jersey City doing buys....

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    yeah i went down the day after i head about it and the usual sets werent out so i got some BS....................and there were 2 cop cars right by where the most popular set is always at.............I heard even while they were raiding that right at the next block there were mad people copping still.................So just hoping that "da source" is still aruond out there since its Fire

9. Collapse Details

it didnt hit the news cause them boys snitchin on each other...something like a 100keys of coke was taken out of 2 houses in my area last year i think it was and didnt make the news except some local cop message board..i wanna say 160keys between the 2 houses or something like that...i figured it never hit the news cause they just snitched

10. Collapse Details

oh shit i just googled it and found what really happened....its was 160keys valued at 15mil in my area and it happened in sept of 2008 like i said it barely hit the news then in nov of 2009 they released the conclusion of the investigation and it ended up totaling 250keys and 8mil in cash..

the orginal bust
    http://archives.chicagotribune.com/2...-bust-27-sep27

and the conclusion
    http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/news...ug-cartel-bust

11. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    was out there last night again and cops were out by same spot and heard dope boys yelling "yo state boys just drove by in a gray honda" still got served LOL

12. Collapse Details

i have no idea how a thread this new made it into the archives.

here it is now in general population: discuss

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Unbreakable View Post
    i have seen mad undercovcers around Jersey City doing buys....
    LOL that is ridiculous.. no good Jersey City dealer would sell to a JC UC cop. They know who's who. The narcotics team isn't even that big. There's like 10 guys on it. Ridiculous. They were baffled when I told them I would cold cop at the projects. They don't understand how it works and they are narcotics officers. They think you need to get introduced to someone and shit, fucking morons. ANy junkie looking to make a buck, any dealer looking to make a buck will sell but not to those dumb ass JC UC cops who stand out. You know who they are.

14. Collapse Details

I saw some "redneck mofo" in a Chevy(silver) truck in front of my car, he was all looking for some thing(you know driving slow windows down in January).... than two homeboys " wave him in" he pulls over and makes a buy, while two white man in are in a Tan Sentra tinted up car have a camera posted at :the local spot...

15. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    seems like those undercovers are always in something like nissans or hondas with tints...................do they just sit and watch the sets and then run down on them when they think they know where the stash is ? Ppl said in Camden they had the whole street shut down with fire trucks and helicopters. Sounds like it was pretty crazy but NO NEWS . weird. Its amazing right while this was all going on they had people lined up a block away coppin dope !

16. Collapse Details

What they do is do a bunch of buys.... Than they test for purity... The higher the purity the higher up the food chain a person is.... That is the people they get a case on , because they want those cats to snitch on there guy who is prob a very high up in the game...Reason that crew prob got popped camdem is cuz they had to good dope.. and got the attention of the dea and the reason its not on TV is they PROB SNITCHED and need to keep it on the down low... so they get the next guy up.

was there dope really goooood?

17. Collapse Details

yeah man its not in the news cause they snitchin

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    It is an ongoing operation, and like three people in this thread have posted shit that I told them. "People said" ...haha .

Yes I was there, I pulled up to an intersection AS it got raided. I noticed 4 state police cars strategically placed on my way in. When they jumped out on this one corner, it was two UPS-looking vans with guys in full riot gear pouring out the back, rifles, more "GET ON THE GROUND NOW"s than you'd ever wanna hear in your life. State police drove up and blocked the damn intersection...effectively blocking THEMSELVES from going down that block. I saw this, and I guess every other head who was circling around did too, because I went ONE BLOCK down and there was between 25 and 40 people lined up against the wall all getting served by the best stamp out in Camden right now. I won't get into personal details, but the rush of copping it in the midst of this uncertainly and pure fucking chaos (as compared to the usual indifference of law enforcement in the city) was almost like the rush of banging those bags when we actually made it out of the city, while meanwhile there's dozens of locals, dozens of state, one helicopter over the city, one helicopter over the exit highway, and cars and trucks blocking 'certain' intersections on the way out of the municipal boundary. Fuckin' intense.

I believe this is either somehow connected to:

- --------->READ THIS DAMN ARTICLE FROM OCTOBER PLEASE <---------

-us getting a new governor

-the fact that Camden was controlled by the state with the local government having virtually zero power or influence from 2002-2009, which just ended; MAYBE the locals actually want to clean shit up for once. Even though historically it was only the state boys you really had to watch out for

-them waiting for people to roll so they can get the higher ups, even though you'd think they would have heard about it by now if skinny-ass-white-boys on the internet miles away are talking about it

A news report would keep people from going to the city, which would make all these multi-jurisdictional manhours wasted. I would be surprised that no one even Tweeted about it or ANYTHING, but then again we're talking about Camden and we're talking about heroin. The only real connection Twitter has to either is when it surfaces on a bag as a stamp

PRO TIP: You can listen to the Camden City Police scanner audio, online, for free.

It might take a while to figure out the 10-codes they use but I will say that "43" means "Information gathered on patrol" and "D-R" means drug-related. "R-B" means robbery, etc.

"Hit Team" means unmarked heavy-duty van with riot-gear-guys inside

"The Box" means either paddy wagon/prisoner transport, or a high-traffic open-air multi-corner drug supermarket intersection, depending on context

"10-9" means repeat last transmission

"20" means location

"32" means pistol

"38" means car-stop, while "39" is SUSPICIOUS car-stop (white people in the hood).

If they say "Go to channel 4" it means they're setting some kind of operation up. They also do fat-wallet/easy target robbery stings, so listen carefully.

Zones 303 and 304 are where most of the dope district is.

Use it to your advantage, I have been for the better part of a year.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/a...=wp&feedId=495
    You can listen on your computer here instantly, live, without signing up for anything...
    If you create a free account, you can listen on your Blackberry or iPhone. Remember to load the 'mobile' version of the site at the top

And please don't be posting sensitive details on here. Be safe everyone
    Last edited by aka1338; 04-02-2010 at 08:29. Reason: links

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Also: I heard them setting up an operation one day on that scanner, and they issued everyone involved a camera. Just think about that. I don't know the details but I did hear "snap pictures of all of them."

20. Collapse Details

^ yah man shit about to start popping off.... anyone with a habit better start stocking up the good stuff....its hot....
    They are in Camden & Jersey City for sure.... idk about Newark or Paterson... but i bet those are on the list....Mad people stocking up

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    this sucks really bad...............atlantic city is def not the spot to be coppin .................I wonder whats up with Philly ............time to find some Subs

22. Collapse Details

^ yah man shit about to start popping off.... anyone with a habit better start stocking up the good stuff....its hot....
    They are in Camden & Jersey City for sure.... idk about Newark or Paterson... but i bet those are on the list....Mad people stocking up
    They have been cleaning up Jersey City now for 2 years. They evicted everyone out of the A. Harry Moore projects (Duncan) [it's a deadspot now mods] so the dealing there that was crazy stopped. Ever watch the show DEA? They even showed the DEA conduct a raid on the 2 "big" project housings right next to each other, if your from JC you know where. The dealing and violence was so bad the DEA did the raid and that was 2007. But it's still going on and even downtown too. They are cleaning shit up and locking up the BIG time JC players, trust me on that one. I knew a lot of the guys than ran the dope rings and higher ups and guess where they are? Yea. So..they are targeting the head of the snake and leaving the body. And you got all these kids and dealers with no organization, no steady supply, etc. The scene in JC has changed and it sucks balls now. I wouldn't go there and won't anymore. Haven't been there since early 2009.

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Gun
    What they do is do a bunch of buys.... Than they test for purity... The higher the purity the higher up the food chain a person is.... That is the people they get a case on , because they want those cats to snitch on there guy who is prob a very high up in the game...Reason that crew prob got popped camdem is cuz they had to good dope.. and got the attention of the dea and the reason its not on TV is they PROB SNITCHED and need to keep it on the down low... so they get the next guy up.

was there dope really goooood?

No, actually...historically, the dope on that corner is dogshit, to the point where they shout out OTHER stamp names in an attempt to offload their garbage. I've seen people lined up waiting for the good set I was talking about, for them to come back cause they had to tool up. A lot of these people were dopesick but didn't even go to the next block, the one that got raided when I pulled up on it.

The spot where I was at, a block down, with dozens of people lined up getting served while the next block was getting assaulted by LE, THAT spot is the one with the good shit. I know people know what stamp I'm talking about but let's not say it in here just in case. That spot rarely gets fucked with and none of us need that to change.

Why they chose to jump out on that other particular corner is beyond me, and I didn't stick around to ask

24. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by alteknj View Post
    They have been cleaning up Jersey City now for 2 years. They evicted everyone out of the A. Harry Moore projects (Duncan) [it's a deadspot now mods] so the dealing there that was crazy stopped. Ever watch the show DEA? They even showed the DEA conduct a raid on the 2 "big" project housings right next to each other, if your from JC you know where. The dealing and violence was so bad the DEA did the raid and that was 2007. But it's still going on and even downtown too. They are cleaning shit up and locking up the BIG time JC players, trust me on that one. I knew a lot of the guys than ran the dope rings and higher ups and guess where they are? Yea. So..they are targeting the head of the snake and leaving the body. And you got all these kids and dealers with no organization, no steady supply, etc. The scene in JC has changed and it sucks balls now. I wouldn't go there and won't anymore. Haven't been there since early 2009.
    My gf's friend lived in Duncan projects they evicted/Raided everyone and didn't let them get there shit, they where kicked out with nothing and homeless..... Even tho section 8 and the government told her to live in the Duncan housing Project... See the problem with JC is not the cops that work in JC they are cool, its when the dea(TNT squad comes here too) and what not that come out to JC and do sting there with JC cops or by themselves... That duncan incident was a shame for a lot of people they didn't say they evicted everyone on tv with no warning and no place to go with no possessions.... That in itself forced+MORE people to hustle to make that dollar and instead of having ONE general place to get shit, Its now ALL over in JC

100% True and just sad... they lived in a homeless shelter for awhile.....ohh did i forget she was single mother of 3 kids put out on the street... FUCK U DEA we see what is important to you, catch some drug dealers at the expense of innocent people left out on the street with nothing and no place to go... That just cant end bad
    Last edited by Unbreakable; 22-01-2010 at 18:46. Reason: Typ

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Im sure Camden will be back to normal in no time...........but seems like it was time for some cops to showup . It had been wide open for a minute there

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast