ultra music festival and hotels where to stay or even need to stay?

I stayed here last year. It was shit, but cheap and walking distance from Ultra. It was like $25 to get to South Beach in a cab though, which was a major bitch considering we did it like 4 times a day.

http://www.continentalhotelbayside.com/
Just booked three nights at the continental..... and I aint going to south beach or anything... and will have a rental car so im GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally after 11 years im fucking going.

not going to south beach?! dude, the pool parties at the national are amazing. if you know (or can meet) someone who is staying there, it's byob too.

I might check it out but isnt the official pre party for ultra pretty dope with some big headliners?

Just booked three nights at the continental..... and I aint going to south beach or anything... and will have a rental car so im GOING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally after 11 years im fucking going.

Are they booked yet? i figured since its so close itd be booked by now.

No 40 rooms left I just called 10 minutes ago to check for another friend! I got 30 % off booking through another service and got free parking for my rental car all three days....

3 day stay or longer automatic 25% off I got 30 % off and free parking and breakfast by going through a service in miami that books hotels for people all over.... sorta similar to priceline I can dig that up for you if you would like.... Book now within the end of the week all the rooms will be gone....... Seriously this is the cheapest option... I got each night 2 queen beds, wireless internwet, breakfast, free parking for my 3 day stay (normally 19 a day) , wireless internet , oceanfront view confirmed..... And plus I have spoke with 6 bl'ers also staying in this hotel so we are all having partys .... the night before ultra starts my room is throwing a party and im gonna bounce back and forth between other bl'ers rooms after ultra gets of the first and second day but all bl'ers are invited to me room. I will PM my hotel room number to certain bl'ers who friend request me in the next two weeks. If someone brings vinyl or midi controllers my friend and I both mix and would like to throw something down.

edit: im payed 113 per night with everything included taxes, and ammenities.... hotels on the same block are charging 220 for basically the same thing and they are limited on rooms as well!!!!!! get on the ball everyone!

fyi the 'free internet' is in the lobby, not the room. oh, holy shit, I totally forgot about this, but request a room on a lower floor (so you can take the stairs). last year I got in the elevator on the ground floor with a bunch of other people, and it just started sinking into the basement with the door open. I jump out and go to pull other people out and it starts sinking quicker. naturally, I immediately jumped back and started humming the Indiana Jones theme song as the door closed on the other 8 people in there. Apparently, they ended up being stuck in there for over an hour.

No 40 rooms left I just called 10 minutes ago to check for another friend! I got 30 % off booking through another service and got free parking for my rental car all three days....

3 day stay or longer automatic 25% off I got 30 % off and free parking and breakfast by going through a service in miami that books hotels for people all over.... sorta similar to priceline I can dig that up for you if you would like.... Book now within the end of the week all the rooms will be gone....... Seriously this is the cheapest option... I got each night 2 queen beds, wireless internwet, breakfast, free parking for my 3 day stay (normally 19 a day) , wireless internet , oceanfront view confirmed..... And plus I have spoke with 6 bl'ers also staying in this hotel so we are all having partys .... the night before ultra starts my room is throwing a party and im gonna bounce back and forth between other bl'ers rooms after ultra gets of the first and second day but all bl'ers are invited to me room. I will PM my hotel room number to certain bl'ers who friend request me in the next two weeks. If someone brings vinyl or midi controllers my friend and I both mix and would like to throw something down.

edit: im payed 113 per night with everything included taxes, and ammenities.... hotels on the same block are charging 220 for basically the same thing and they are limited on rooms as well!!!!!! get on the ball everyone!

Ah i didnt mean to ask the same question twice i didnt think it sent..umm did you book through the actual website or someone else? cause that extra 5% and free parking can add up? and i sent you a friend request as well.

fyi the 'free internet' is in the lobby, not the room. oh, holy shit, I totally forgot about this, but request a room on a lower floor (so you can take the stairs). last year I got in the elevator on the ground floor with a bunch of other people, and it just started sinking into the basement with the door open. I jump out and go to pull other people out and it starts sinking quicker. naturally, I immediately jumped back and started humming the Indiana Jones theme song as the door closed on the other 8 people in there. Apparently, they ended up being stuck in there for over an hour.

wtffffff!? if the elevator is STILL like that there is a serious problem and the fact it ever had a problem during such a busy time of the year is crazy in itself.

dude, it was hardcore. there is only one elevator too and it was always rammed. we ended up taking the stairs every time (which SUCKS when you are coming in at 7 am from partying all night). serioulsy... lower floor.

I'm starting to get envious now. the last day kicked so much ass. Ate a handful of vicodin and sat by the pool drinking and listening to adam beyer. man that was great.

Dissonance- Thank you for that link, amazing.

Is there any other site with a complete listing including all the dubstep dnb and psy events, ive tried jambase and others but non are truly comprehensive

More I read about my hotel, the more I am scared...

Bed bugs, roaches, no towels... wow... we really are gonna be partying hard.... so we can AVOID being in the ROOM

Dissonance- Thank you for that link, amazing.

Is there any other site with a complete listing including all the dubstep dnb and psy events, ive tried jambase and others but non are truly comprehensive

Saturday's line up has a wicked Dubstep twist to it.

Benga
Skream
Caspa
Nero
Rusko
Bassnectar

the saturday stage starting with bassnectar n glitch mob an ending with all the dubstep acts.. FUCKING EPIC

More I read about my hotel, the more I am scared...

Bed bugs, roaches, no towels... wow... we really are gonna be partying hard.... so we can AVOID being in the ROOM

the place was a dump, but I had none of those issues.