• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

1 gram of coke good for one night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kandytime

Bluelighter
Yeah so I don't know much about coke but a pretty good friend of mine has some available, I very rarely do the stuff but figure I'd buy a g and hit the after hour clubs lol. so my question is, is 1 gram for someone with essentially no tolerance enough for a very good 4-5 hours of clubbing?

I would say yes. Depending on the high you want to achieve would determine how much to bring. But I would say a gram would give you at least 6 to 8 nice sized lines. for one every 20-30 mins.

No, I don't really think that chart is very helpful at all. Even if you could distinctly tell from burning it what it was cut with, what is that gonna solve?

If your coke is good a gram should be fine. Otherwise you'll be out and drinking yourself into oblivion by the two hour mark

ok which of those results on the chart prove the coke to be too harmful to be worth ingesting?

ok which of those results on the chart prove the coke to be too harmful to be worth ingesting?

none of them are really too dangerous to consome, but I guess the most harmful would be the coke+speed combo

If you plan on using it to yourself 1g will be plenty for the amount of time you described. But if you're sharing with others it will not last very long ime.

For me it always ends up looking like a little bit in the sack, but when you get it out and ready to go... it translates into more than you thought.

I think 1g for 1 person for 5 hours would be fine.

1g of coke + baking powders o wait

ya 1g outta make you have fun till you get so drunk you pass out.. however

2g would be alotta fun for you and a stripper.. if your going to do it. do it right and help a stripper. thats my humble thought

Making a lot of assumptions here, but I'll try. Let's say the Cocaine is of average purity; not garbage, not amazing. A gram should be good for someone with little tolerance or experience for a night out and the full "Coke Experience".

It sucks when one night of coke from 2013 comes back to bother 5 years later. I mean you get clean, fall in love, and realllly try to do good, but because of your past actions-a night or two of coked out wildness, a concert, etc- can be taken out of context and held against you, as a threat, despite having evolved from the 'junkie' you were half a decade ago, even just 2 or 3 years, or a brief slip within the last year.

Off topic, probably

i have gone through a half gram with 3 people before

granted we were all craving for more afterwards, but that should be plenty , for yourself and anyone else you may want to share it with, especially considering you don't have a tolerance

in fact i will be very surprised if you go through that entire bag yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.