• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants iv adderall

youre wrong

haha, thanks for pointing that out! Really though, taking this stuff I.V is a waste, and cope4747, why do you want a pure product?? For insufflation?

If you just want to reduce the pill mass, you can keep dissolving the adderall in water, and then letting it evaporate. This wont rid you of all the binders, but it will of some.

Yes for insufflation.. I tried that.. I disolved it in water than strained through a coffee filter and evaporated.. I would like a better method than this to get more of a pure product.. and possibly even extract the salts leaving just the d and l amphet, don't know if that even possible

Desoxyn is d-methamphetamine.

Has anyone pointed this out to you?

I am aware desoxyn is d-methamphetamine, did I state otherwise? I was saying If d-amphetamine works, there's no reason to be on d-methamphetamine.

@cope, The difference between desoxyn and street methamphetamine is that each desoxyn contains 5mg of granted, pure pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine. This is a TINY dose, when you consider abusing street grade methamphetamine, you often see doses of 100mg and higher. It's a smaller dose than crystal meth, but it's the same active ingredient.

Oh ok.. And street meth is usually used in methods with much quicker absortion. And I'm assuming that probably only like 3.5mg of that is actual Methamphetamine, the rest being binders and fillers. Well I'm definitely going to talk to my doctor and see if he thinks d-amphet or d-methamphet will provide the same effectiveness as adderall without the horrible side effects.

No it's a full 5mg of methamphetamine, the pill itself contains probably hundreds of mg of binders and fillers.

when a drug says it contains, for example, "20mg morphine" it contains 20mg morphine, this is not the weight of the pill.

You're right about street meth usually being taken through other ROA's like IV, intranasal, intrarectal, vaporized & inhaled. It's pretty rare seeing people take crystal meth orally, although much more subtle it is very effective.

Been shooting mdpv that I ordered on *no sources* Quite the experience. Bought some more today at *no sources* and it won't break down?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't inject bathsalts.... you never know what's in that bullshit. What are you using to filter?

do an extraction on the pills first ? or even crush up heaps of pills in a decent amount of water , filter them then evaporate the solution so u end up with just the active ingredients , then prep like normal u should have a much more concentrated shot .

ya think u can do adderall as a subcutaneous injection (just under the skin) or would its vasoconstrictive properties inhibit its absorption?
any differences between injecting the crushed IR vs. the crushed XR?

have u tried both the balls (once crushed) vs. the regular crushed IR tabs? which 1 do ya think is better 4 injection?

Last edited by a moderator:
IV Adderall, in both XR and IR formulations is really shitty man. If you're looking for a rush like crystal methamphetamine or cocaine provide, you're looking at the wrong drug. Injecting Adderall is gross. Basically, the rush is non-existent, you just feel it hit you immediately and peak, and then after about 15-20 minutes (IME), all the 'positive effects' wear off, and you're left feeling overly physically stimulated and paranoid.

Also, unless you're using micron filters, do not even think about shooting this stuff up. The amount of binders and crap in these pills is disgusting, even if you're using the 30mg IR tablets, sucking up that gunk is going to be awfully hard, and when you look at the sludge that ends up in your syringe after cotton filtering the Adderall, you'll probably want to vomit (its fucking nasty). So if you are going to shoot any formula of Adderall, micron filters are a fucking must.

Also, just a warning against slamming the XR beads. When I was young, and dumb (like, 4 years ago lol), and couldn't even spell harm reduction as I was so stimmed out, I did use to do this crap. I'd crush up the beads from 4 20mg capsules (I believe) of the XR pills, and spend an hour or more trying to suck up all the gunk floating around in the spoon. I remember shooting it, and my heart started to beat super fast and erratically. Not in the 'scary but kind of fun' way that cocaine hits you, this shit felt dirty. seconds later I was clutching my chest on the bathroom floor, flipping out, wanting to scream for help but I couldn't because I felt like someone had shoved a sock down my throat. I also had this feeling in my chest as though something gross was filling up my lungs. Not a pleasant experience. A few weeks later I went into an inpatient and stayed more or less clean for about a year, but for about a month I had this huge swollen formation the size of a golf ball rising up from the crook of my arm where I had done this shot. It did go away, but to this day, that vein (where I clearly did miss some of my shot) does not work, and there's what feels like a cyst right under neath the flesh.

Just don't IV Adderall, its such a waste of a good drug. Plugging it is great, it's what I do, and I'd take it rectally ANY day over intravenously. I even had the chance to shoot some micron filtered Adderall the other day, but I said fuck it, and put it up my ass.

As for SC and IM injections, I've only found a few reports of people doing it, and from those accounts it has no benifit over plugging, oral, or insufflation. I imagine that if you had a pure solution of liquid Adderall, or finely micron filtered it may be okay, but I wouldn't go based on my word.

IV Adderall, in both XR and IR formulations is really shitty man. If you're looking for a rush like crystal methamphetamine or cocaine provide, you're looking at the wrong drug. Injecting Adderall is gross. Basically, the rush is non-existent, you just feel it hit you immediately and peak, and then after about 15-20 minutes (IME), all the 'positive effects' wear off, and you're left feeling overly physically stimulated and paranoid.

Also, unless you're using micron filters, do not even think about shooting this stuff up. The amount of binders and crap in these pills is disgusting, even if you're using the 30mg IR tablets, sucking up that gunk is going to be awfully hard, and when you look at the sludge that ends up in your syringe after cotton filtering the Adderall, you'll probably want to vomit (its fucking nasty). So if you are going to shoot any formula of Adderall, micron filters are a fucking must.

Also, just a warning against slamming the XR beads. When I was young, and dumb (like, 4 years ago lol), and couldn't even spell harm reduction as I was so stimmed out, I did use to do this crap. I'd crush up the beads from 4 20mg capsules (I believe) of the XR pills, and spend an hour or more trying to suck up all the gunk floating around in the spoon. I remember shooting it, and my heart started to beat super fast and erratically. Not in the 'scary but kind of fun' way that cocaine hits you, this shit felt dirty. seconds later I was clutching my chest on the bathroom floor, flipping out, wanting to scream for help but I couldn't because I felt like someone had shoved a sock down my throat. I also had this feeling in my chest as though something gross was filling up my lungs. Not a pleasant experience. A few weeks later I went into an inpatient and stayed more or less clean for about a year, but for about a month I had this huge swollen formation the size of a golf ball rising up from the crook of my arm where I had done this shot. It did go away, but to this day, that vein (where I clearly did miss some of my shot) does not work, and there's what feels like a cyst right under neath the flesh.

Just don't IV Adderall, its such a waste of a good drug. Plugging it is great, it's what I do, and I'd take it rectally ANY day over intravenously. I even had the chance to shoot some micron filtered Adderall the other day, but I said fuck it, and put it up my ass.

As for SC and IM injections, I've only found a few reports of people doing it, and from those accounts it has no benifit over plugging, oral, or insufflation. I imagine that if you had a pure solution of liquid Adderall, or finely micron filtered it may be okay, but I wouldn't go based on my word.

all of this^

I've slammed adderall IR once (micron filtered, but still unsafe), before I had discovered that shooting pills is bad, and it was unimpressive. plugging adderall IMO is the best ROA, although oral is fine too. snorting it is awful. the bioavailability is 20% lower than oral, and it's just a dirty feeling. It's almost disturbing how much stronger IV meth is from IV amphetamine, it's like the difference between eating a vicodin and shooting heroin. Amphetamine and methamphetamine are two VERY different drugs, and even with other ROAs, the effects are very, very different. For example, plugging adderall is like doing a bump of meth, and they are both somewhat sedating and relaxing, although moreso with meth. Eating adderall is similar in nature to snorting a decent dose of meth. rectal or vaped methamp and any ROA of adderall are incomparable. Snorting adderall is like pure epinepherine. Shooting meth is a different drug altogether, though. It crosses the BBB so fast that the rush can freak you the fuck out, even if you've done it before, and it has more legs than any other ROA of any stimulant that I have tried, although rectal methamp is roughly equal in duration. It's a bad idea to go there, IV meth is serious. Best to stick to stickin yer meds up yer ass, it's the closest thing you can get to a rush with amphetamine. Rectal amp > IV amp in every way.

Last edited:
Yeah, it's funny you say that, my experience with methamphetamine is limited to smoking it and injecting it, but I would compare plugging amphetamine as similar to smoking meth in terms of 'effect' (not rush-though to be honest I didn't get much of a rush from smoking it, but I did it off foil as I just wanted a taste before I went hunting around San Jose for a 24-hour pharmacy which would supply me with syringes..). But they are different and meth is more 'calming', it even helped mask my opiate withdrawals which was crazy.

IME it gives a rush. But a mild one at best. Also when you're taking a large dose you can feel it puts a really [/Ibig strain on your heart for a few secs after the shot. I'd say it's effective because compulsive redosing has never happened to me when I was IV'ing something fortunately.

Yeah, it's funny you say that, my experience with methamphetamine is limited to smoking it and injecting it, but I would compare plugging amphetamine as similar to smoking meth in terms of 'effect' (not rush-though to be honest I didn't get much of a rush from smoking it, but I did it off foil as I just wanted a taste before I went hunting around San Jose for a 24-hour pharmacy which would supply me with syringes..). But they are different and meth is more 'calming', it even helped mask my opiate withdrawals which was crazy.

yeah i try not to smoke or shoot it too much, rectal and nasal are my two main ones.
and yes, When i was comparing amphetamine and methamphetmaine with different ROAs, I was speaking for the way it feels, not necessarily the intensity or duration or anything like that.

IME it gives a rush. But a mild one at best. Also when you're taking a large dose you can feel it puts a really [/Ibig strain on your heart for a few secs after the shot. I'd say it's effective because compulsive redosing has never happened to me when I was IV'ing something fortunately.

What people may think are rushes are simple bursts of euphoria. You'd agree that IV amphetamine has no rush at all had you ever tried IVing meh. but don't, please.

Poor guy.. I always see you being on the righteous advocation of proper injection methods but not once have I seen anyone post a reply with how they've since bought some proper equipment and appreciated your advice. I hope you've managed to get through to at least a few people, as you're obviously one of the most intelligent posters and also you got the name I'd always wanted lol.

i think this thread has run it's course, i can't find a big and dandy and am afraid to start a new thread

i've been taking my adderall sublingually since i've been rx'ed(IR) it last month,every time prior to that i just took orally, i'm on bupe and suddenly put all my drugs under my tounge(amp,bupe,kpin)

it's getting the job done, but am i actually wasting it in anyway ?

can't find anywhere that discusses amphetamine's bioavailability when taken under the tongue...

^^ I've found that adderall works a lot better sublingual than oral much smoother than snorting with similar potency increase. That's just my subjective experience though I'm not sure about the actual bioavailability.

Well if anyone decides to I.V. Adderall you must be hungry for a fix. I will also say that Adderall isn't what it used to be and if you think those fillers hurt your stomach it'll hurt like fuck sticking in a vein. There's no reason to I.V. Adderall, its maybe slightly more effective than oral maybe but there's no point in risking an arm on a medication used for ADHD/ADD. Please get ahold of methamphetamine if your going to IV and fucking micron filter that shit....like 2 times. IV is deadly and that's all I will say now for hr.