• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants iv adderall

random no one

Greenlighter
i just slamed a 30 mg ir adderall with much stronger effects then snorting or ingesting ( no tolerance anymore ) second time i have iv'ed a drug i think im in love with sticking my self , i had a hard time fitting a hole pills worth in a half cc rig it was getting thick and clogging the cotton up any suggestions ?

If you're quick enough you can do two separate shots before you loosen your tie off. I do that sometimes when I only have 50 units of space in my rigs. I fill up both of them, tie off, and blast both in less than ten seconds. People may think I'm full of shit but if you can hit yourself and you're good at it, you should be able to do them both quick enough to receive the full rush from your pills.

I know people are going to say this so I'll be the first one to do it to save people time.

Injecting pills is very bad for you; you should invest in micron filters so you can filter most of the binders and fillers of the pill. Be careful and be safe

i ment suggestions on preping it should i add heat to make it dissolve faster im about to shoot up again and would like to maybe do 60mg or at least the full 30 with no problem im out of syringes after this one but thanks for the good post StrawPipes

i ment suggestions on preping it should i add heat to make it dissolve faster im about to shoot up again and would like to maybe do 60mg or at least the full 30 with no problem im out of syringes after this one but thanks for the good post StrawPipes

dont use heat on pills.. it dissolves the fillers and binders into your shot. and thats shit you dont want in your body.

Last edited:
its ir salts not the balls thanks for the info i used a little heat on last run wont do that again :)

success i guess

this time went much better got allot more of a rush and am pretty high <3

( ill explain maybe for a how to for some one in the future that wants to inject IR adderall )

i crushed the 30mg pill into very fine powder, and put it into my 3/4tsp square mixing spoon . i plunged 50 units of bottled spring water over the powder and stirred it vigorously for at least 10 minuets probably longer. i quickly dropped the little cotton ball into the melted orange sherbet looking solution and pulled 40 units out of the cotton with ease . i had a hard time getting the last 10 out so i flicked and retried until i got close to the 50 mark leaving room to draw blood back into the tube. any way there was allot less orange goop left this time .

i tied off, saw my vein perfectly clear and stuck the needle in at about a 90 degree angle. i pulled the plunger back and it pulled blood into the tube looked perfect, but the only thing was it felt itchy after i injected and now its bumped up ( like a hive almost ) right after the track where the needle went in . is this normal ? did not happen last 2 times i injected

(almost forgot to say i was very clean about every thing used alcohol wipes on everything and injection site )

wow went OCD on that shit im geeked 8o

i just slamed a 30 mg ir adderall with much stronger effects then snorting or ingesting ( no tolerance anymore ) second time i have iv'ed a drug i think im in love with sticking my self , i had a hard time fitting a hole pills worth in a half cc rig it was getting thick and clogging the cotton up any suggestions ?

bigger rigs and a bigger cotton...having said that i have also IV'd adderall and i want you to do something....take the rig you used to slam that adderall and push the plunger down (with nothing in the barrell) all the way down and hard...see that little string of nastiness that just came out....thats now floating in your circulatory system...

slamming adderall is a very bad idea

For one thing you shouldn't stick the needle in at a 90 degree angle. Try like 45.

+1 on the micron

I saw the thread title thinking I'd have to come in here and start lecturing people not to crush up pills, throw them in water, then shoot them -- but you are using filters, and I see I underestimated how responsible all of you are;)

Edit: Ah shit, nevermind, after re-reading, I see that some of you are using cotton balls... I don't think that cotton balls filter the binders/fillers out, like, at all.

It is very unhealthy and dangerous.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, the levo-amphetamine in adderall (25% of the total active ingredients) is a HUGE load on your circulatory system - since it has much more affinity for the peripheral nervous system and not the central nervous system

You can "clean-up" drugs like adderal if you have some basic chemicals.

With amphetamines, you can raise the pH to 11 ish, makes the amphetamine lose their conjugate (free base).

Extract with chloroform. Separate chloroform layer.

Wash chloroform layer with saline + dilute HCl.

Separate the aqueous layer.

pH to 5.5-6.5.

Micron filter (0.2um is best) slam.

Double-Check my numbers, my Memory is bad due to my advanced age.

Ol' Morfy

Morfy, maybe you shouldn't be recommending people use Hydrochloric Acid and chloroform on preparations for injections when you are not sure of your numbers?

I certainly wouldn't recommend anyone try to be a chemist with something they'll be putting in their veins.

If you're quick enough you can do two separate shots before you loosen your tie off. I do that sometimes when I only have 50 units of space in my rigs. I fill up both of them, tie off, and blast both in less than ten seconds. People may think I'm full of shit but if you can hit yourself and you're good at it, you should be able to do them both quick enough to receive the full rush from your pills.

I know people are going to say this so I'll be the first one to do it to save people time.

Injecting pills is very bad for you; you should invest in micron filters so you can filter most of the binders and fillers of the pill. Be careful and be safe

You just gave me an excellent idea!

Quickly, we must submit a request to the patent office to see we are being beaten to the punch!

"I have always been told that I would be a rich man If I found a way to make a machine that with which both sides could kill their neighbors with. [/Maxim quote about arms production]

In a short time the world will soon be trembling at the feet of whomever control the autimatic repeating needle guns. Imagine a small metal brick that can release a shit-load of projectiles as once, and use millions of tiny needles tipped with etorphine, or another stupendously powerful narcotic.

Hell, if ever a war like that existed I would not obkect to it, on the grounds that at least most of the participants didn't die in pain. ;)

I used to IV adderall back when I was a hopeless dopefiend. One of the many of stupid things I have done. Injecting those pills are so dirty and dont forget, Adderall contains Talc a big no no for IV practice. I used to get these hard lumps under my skin if I would miss and those little knots would just float under my skin for weeks. The rush was weak IMO and the risk of injecting greatly outweighed any positives, if you can even find any positives. Please think about what you are doing as it can cause very dire consequences.

Read this next time before you cook up your pill than just do yourself a favor and put it up your nose.

Injecting talc

Peace,
Seedless

You just gave me an excellent idea!

Quickly, we must submit a request to the patent office to see we are being beaten to the punch!

"I have always been told that I would be a rich man If I found a way to make a machine that with which both sides could kill their neighbors with. [/Maxim quote about arms production]

In a short time the world will soon be trembling at the feet of whomever control the autimatic repeating needle guns. Imagine a small metal brick that can release a shit-load of projectiles as once, and use millions of tiny needles tipped with etorphine, or another stupendously powerful narcotic.

Hell, if ever a war like that existed I would not obkect to it, on the grounds that at least most of the participants didn't die in pain. ;)

Lol, I can't tell if your being honest with a little sarcasm or condescending and portraying derision toward me. Either way you've done well; I'm stumped.

My post isn't far-off, but with anything, I would want a person to "do their homework" for themselves.

Taking an SOB's opinion/experiment and doing something dangerous from that, is not too smart.

My method for cleaning-up adderal gets rid of the binders (talc, etc...) and yields a fairly pure, if racemic mixture of L-, & D-amphetamine HCl.

Is a person hasn't resources like the ability to pH, sterile saline, filter wheels, pharm-grade HCl then they oughtn't perform any chemistry, aside from crushing, cotton-filtering & injecting (and for the sake of HR, they shouldn't even think about doing that).

O M

You can "clean-up" drugs like adderal if you have some basic chemicals.

With amphetamines, you can raise the pH to 11 ish, makes the amphetamine lose their conjugate (free base).

Extract with chloroform. Separate chloroform layer.

Wash chloroform layer with saline + dilute HCl.

Separate the aqueous layer.

pH to 5.5-6.5.

Micron filter (0.2um is best) slam.

Double-Check my numbers, my Memory is bad due to my advanced age.

Ol' Morfy
"Now you've got Larry the Cable Guy out in some hunting shack pouring 'A' into 'B' and hoping it doesn't blow up"

Think your average drug user is intelligent enough to know how to properly "clean up" a pill in preparation for injection? Think again

I can picture it now:
"Chloroform? Maybe he means like Chlorine or something. Yeah! I'll mix chlorine in with my amphetamine before I inject it!"

IV adderall isn't better than IV ritalin is it? i'm currently taking a little break from needles, but is the rush even that pronounced with adderall? i thought adderall wasn't something that was really worth shooting?