• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants iv adderall

what about dosage? wondering if 10 mgs will be eough or pointless.

i am only doing this one time,
i don't have access to microns
but i'm gonna filter it a bunch and back load some coffee filter and all that to make it as clean as possible.

what about dosage? wondering if 10 mgs will be eough or pointless.

i am only doing this one time,
i don't have access to microns
but i'm gonna filter it a bunch and back load some coffee filter and all that to make it as clean as possible.

I have no idea about dosing. I am only really into IVing meth, I wouldn't bother with anything less than that. I also have IV'd MDA which was wonderful.

I think if you're going to make this a one time thing you can get away with it, but for anyone considering on doing it frequently, you would really want to invest in micron filters.

What you should do is compare bioavailabilities, oral to 100%. Think how much of an oral dose is "worth it" for you, and calculate how much less you would want to use for a shot.

Be careful though not to OD! I really don't know how much of this you should use, I have no experience with it. Best of luck.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't acquiring a micron filter be the best way to inject Dextroamphetamine pills, as it would remove all the binders? I would think that would be a lot easier than going through a whole extraction process...that being said, I will say once again d-amp is just not worth sticking a needle into your veins. It's one of the few stims I prefer oraly. If you want a quicker onset, plug it. I've always felt like IV Dextroamphetamine didn't just reduce the length of the high, but it made it considerably less euphoric and does not provide a rush that can make up for it.

Definitely micron filter it, regardless of where the dex-amp is coming from.

And I can't believe people actually IV this shit. Especially adderall with the levo-amp. Gross.

Yeah I definitely don't want to inject adderall.. I just want to remove al the binders and fillers so I have a pure amphetamine to sniff... I don't know what a micron filter is? I heard using alcohol and a coffee filter? I have 30 mg IR

Here you can find out all about micron filters.

The problem with adderall is that even if you filter out the binders, you'll still have the Levo-amphetamine, which is undesirable, or at least to me it is. Pure D-amp is the best, way less roughness around the edges

Is it possible to turn adderall into a pure D-amp? Or is that something that has to be aquired on the street

Ohhhh.. I looked it up. There are equal amounts D-amphetamine and L in adderall

adderall contains Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Sulfate
but the only one you want is the dextro.

I am prescribed adderall shouldi just say its making me too much on edge and ask for dexedrine. Also I saw that there is a dextromethamphetamine called Desoxyn

I'm prescribed Desoxyn, but it's pretty hard to get especially if you don't really need it, but there always are exceptions.
And I can't tell you what to tell your doctor to get it or dexedrine, it's against the rules.

I legitimately have ADHD.. What would you say are the differences between Desoxyn and Dexedrine. And I understand.

I would say Desoxyn is the cleanest ADHD med there is, it's like all the benefits of the other amphetamines minus the gross side effects.

Dexedrine is much better than Adderall though, and dexedrine is prescribed a lot more than desoxyn so doctors are more comfortable prescribing it.

Desoxyn, made by Lundbeck/Ovation only comes in 5mg instant release pills, they say OV on one side and 12 in the other about the same size as Morphine Sulphate Instant Release.

You usually take it twice a day, I'm prescribed 4x5mg per day so 20mg per day, but I rarely take stimulants, as generally my extremely mild ADD is under control. I like it, I couldn't handle any of the nasty side effects that all the other amphetamines gave me, like adderall and dexedrine make me feel like shit. Ritalin and all the Methylphenidate products don't work for me and feel like a huge dose of caffeine.

Desoxyn is usually only prescribed after everything else has failed, I struggled for years with side effects until I finally found the one that worked.

I'm having the same problem.. I've been taking adderall for years and I'm tired of these side effects. I've just ben dealing with it because it works. I take 30 mg twice a day.. So is the fact that Desoxyn only comes in one strength due to the fact that methamphetamine is so much stronger than amphetamine.. And I don't understand what the Dextro in dextromethamphetamine means. Is it basically the same as actual methamphetamine used recreationally, except pharmaceutical grade? And I don't know what 60m of adderall would be equivilent to in dexedrine or desoxyn?

Sorry to be asking so many questions. I want to know as much as I can if I'm gonna ask my Dr to put me on it. And it's a lot easier having a question answered than searching the internet. And would it be wise to ask to try dexedrine first before desoxyn? For the most part my Dr trusts my judgement and prescribes me what I ask him to, within reason. But methamphetamine sounds pretty serious. I'm assuming give the relatively high dosage I will still have the side effects with dexedrine.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't acquiring a micron filter be the best way to inject Dextroamphetamine pills, as it would remove all the binders?

You're wrong.

I'm sorry to say it but a single whatman 0.2um PVDF filter isn't going to work on dexedrine IR. I tried filtering the dexedrine IR tablets, it didn't work well, I"d never repeat that experience. I'd only oral/plug dexedrine IR.

When I did try to do micron filtered dexedrine, a lot of the cuts go straight through the filter. You'd have to buy the really super expensive 0.02um whatman filters while using cotton AND a 0.2um PREFILTER. That's ridiculous.

You should try dexedrine first because if that works for you there's no reason to be on methamphetamine.
I still had bad side effects with dexedrine, that's why I'm on desoxyn.

Desoxyn is d-methamphetamine.

Has anyone pointed this out to you?

You shouldn't ask for desoxyn by name. Methamphetamine is pretty damn serious.

Thanks for the info.. But I'm still kinda confused. What is the difference between desoxyn and say high quality street meth?

I'm sorry to say it but a single whatman 0.2um PVDF filter isn't going to work on dexedrine IR. I tried filtering the dexedrine IR tablets, it didn't work well, I"d never repeat that experience. I'd only oral/plug dexedrine IR.

When I did try to do micron filtered dexedrine, a lot of the cuts go straight through the filter. You'd have to buy the really super expensive 0.02um whatman filters while using cotton AND a 0.2um PREFILTER. That's ridculous[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

What would be the correct method to extract a amphet from its fillers/binders? I have 30mg adderall IR. I am not trying t use intravenously, just have a pure product.