• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants iv adderall

Crush as fine as possible and micron filter...

If you have no micron filter, do not attempt...

A cotton filter just will not cut it...

Lol. The best way would be to not shoot adderall.
You're fucking up your veins for a very marginal increase in high.
Risk > reward.

Hold on...

Is this XR or IR...

If it is xr, this is a complete no go... Even further of a hard time than just the IR's...

Cotton is too coarse of a filter.

merging this into IV adderall thread

I have only iv'd adderall twice now (both times I used 20mg ir) and have had no negative effects. I learned how to do it from a long time pro of the needle, he told me to crush the pill, add water, stir or shake then let sit for 20 minutes and draw up through how ever many filters needed to get it all. I really like this method as opposed to snorting that nasty, candy flavored filler! I am finding allot of useful advice on this thread though.

I find when IVing addy I get more of the less than desirable effects contrasted to snorting or eating. I fiend a lot faster and harder, seem to get more edgy and notice blood pressure more. Also, ime, zero rush... Sure after a few seconds my mood is lifted but nothing that did for me that reinforced the IV.

if you havent iv'ed adderall with a micron filter you have no real experience with it.

ive tried it both ways, with and without heat, and there 100% is a rush.

snorting is honestly the biggest pain in the ass ever, plugging didnt give me any rush.

on top of everything, the IRs i have are pink now; dont know the difference other than a change in manufacturer.

I am not an IV user but no judgement on my part. I know that SWIM that orally or plugging is the most enjoyable way to use Addies. Snorting is too chunky and IV Is kind of like gambling w the devil. However Ritalin is the type of legal stimulant you wld snort or shoot. It's more workable. Toodles. Have you organized you junk drawe like five times tonite? Lol.

I think even trying to get a prescription for ritalin is a waste of time. I got it once. I kept popping them and was up for 3 days. But no high or rush or anything. I'd go for dexies or addys. and vyvanse, you can ONLY swallow them. no point in trying any other way. It needs to meet with a chemical in your stomach to turn it into D-Amp.

"Now you've got Larry the Cable Guy out in some hunting shack pouring 'A' into 'B' and hoping it doesn't blow up"

Think your average drug user is intelligent enough to know how to properly "clean up" a pill in preparation for injection? Think again

I can picture it now:
"Chloroform? Maybe he means like Chlorine or something. Yeah! I'll mix chlorine in with my amphetamine before I inject it!"

i loled

i just slamed a 30 mg ir adderall with much stronger effects then snorting or ingesting ( no tolerance anymore ) second time i have iv'ed a drug i think im in love with sticking my self , i had a hard time fitting a hole pills worth in a half cc rig it was getting thick and clogging the cotton up any suggestions ?
jesus christ thats terrible for you
its terrible for you to begin with when you use 100 units to shoot one, let alone 50
you sir, will have absolutely no veins if you shoot things that ridiculously terrible for you with any regularity at all.
no wonder you had trouble wiht teh cotton, you need a big ass cotton when you filter those when you're doing 1 pill in 100 units, you probably need to filter it a few times at least if you're doing it in a half cc.

OK everyone swim.. Had focalin, adderall, Vyvance they were unable to sleep last night and have ingested 60 mg of adderall in the last 2 hr it doesn't seem to be helping what does anyone suggest to be productive at work this afternoon, no real tolerance to stem. Also ingested 90mg Roxy (high tolerance)