• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants iv adderall

IV adderall question

iv been experienced with shooting up heroin, diluaid, n roxi, i enjoy adderall every now n then, i can get 30mg xr n 30mg ir. i wanna try shooting them up cuz iv never shot up uppers. what is the proper way to shoot xr and ir, this post is for harm reduction purposes, i obviously dont wanna jus go do it myself with no knowledge about iving addies n do something wrong n end up in the hospital. so any help wud b appreciated, thanks

Don't inject adderall. Eat it. There may be some way to prep it but you will get so much more out of eating it or plugging it.

Im not sure theres a 'proper' way of shooting any pills as nearly all contain fillers and binders that are a bad idea to have in your veins. Threads that have more info on this are legion and quick search should unearth them. In the interest of HR I would say to not consider the xr versions of any medicines as anti-abuse is part of their remit with abusable meds, so are full of ingredients that will be extremely difficult to separate without lab-grade equipment and chem knowledge.
Anyway im wishing you good luck with your endevours....unfortunately you will probably need it.

You won't be able to shoot the XR adderall, as for the IR, it's possible but take it from a person with a needle fetish..... it isn't worth it to shoot adderall. The buzz is better orally the IV.

The only way to safely do this is get yourself some micron-filters or wheel filters as theyre sometimes called. If your local needle exchange doesnt stock them then you will have to buy them online. We're very lucky here in Australia as our NSP's i.e Needle and Syringe Program gives out three sizeds for free, we can pick up a whole box for free if we want but in America and the UK I think its much harder to come across them.

They fit on the end of a syringe(likely to be a 3-5ml syringe in your case) you mix up your pills like you would any other way in a spoon or container, depending on how many pills your using will depend on how much water you use but id say maybe 1ml for every two pills(Ive only ever done 10mg ritalin before, I have no idea what adderall looks like but I could fit around 3-4 ritalins in 1ml but id say I was wasting it, definitely use more water) then you push the solution from the syringe throughthe micron filter and it will remove all the insoluble particles that are extremely bad for your circulatory system and can cause problems quick. The brand ones we get we use a red one first, then a blue one as the red one tkes the pill binders out and the blue one removes all bacteria but not viruses. Yes micron-filters can remove all bacteria from your shot! I use them for almost every shot I have, street drugs are dirty so why is there reason not to?

thx for the responses ill prob jus stick to snorting em as it seems iv adderall isnt safe by any means from what it sounds like

IVing adderall doesn't even really work, i've always had a much better high if any by eating it.

Not only is injecting adderall (especially without micron filters) unsafe... it's also pointless. If you're expecting some great stimulant rush or something, you're going to be super disappointed.

I tried doing it twice back when I was still using needles. Wastes a lot of the drug, doesn't dissolve well and is extremely difficult to fill the syringe with. I wouldn't recommend it because you're going to waste money on a drug you can't take after messing with the spoon and needle for like an hour trying to get it in there.

Not only is injecting adderall (especially without micron filters) unsafe... it's also pointless. If you're expecting some great stimulant rush or something, you're going to be super disappointed.

Yep. And you'll sit there for like half an hour wonder if you're feeling it or not.

Please do not do this. Take it orally, it really is the best ROA in terms of effect, besides being the safest.

I can imagine IV adderall is pointless. Even snorting it sucks- you go from normal to tweaked out and anxious in 30 seconds flat.

since everyone is telling you not to do it and I know there's still a good chance you will anyways, I'll give you some pointers. I'm in no way saying this is safe to do but if you follow my advice the chances of you hurting yourself are reduced.

This is a drug that you absolutely need micron filters to inject. google them and order some .2um filters before you proceed.

before you start prepping clean every surface that will come into contact with the drug, and clean all your equipment with anti bacterial soap and water or alcohol.

if your using XR you want to empty the beads into a clean spoon, then put another spoon on top of that one so they are stacked,, and squeeze the two spoons together until all the beads are crushed into a fine powder.

you should proceed by adding water and then filter it. I recommend filtering multiple times, for your first filter you should use the micron filter because that will get most of the particles out and you will lose the least amount of product. repeat this step multiple times, add more water if you need to. when I prep drugs that tend to turn gooey like adderall I like to use 1 ml of water because you will probably lose 10-20 units of liquid when filtering, so by keeping the concentration low you wob't lose as much of the drug.

after you've ran it through a micron filter at least once you should squirt it into your cooker (don't add heat). I usually use water bottle lids. drop a small piece of cotton in and then suck the mixture up with your syringe through the cotton. this is to add an extra degree of filtration and to protect your needle from getting damaged.

after you've done all this you should have a syringe filled with about 70% of the active drug you started with, so a 30mg is now around a 20mg.

be careful not to miss the shot. as you can see it is a huge process, so I figured instead of telling you not to do it I would show you why it's not worth your time or effort needed to do it properly. if you skip the micron filtering stage and go straight to the cotton it could take hours to get it filtered, and you would lose much more material than 30%.

so if you decide to try it you need to get micron filters for it to be even remotely worth it, and even then if you had just taken your pill it would be kicking in by the time you actually get it in a needle.

dont shoot adderall. its not even that good. Ive gotten higher from plugging adderall IR tablets than I did when I shot the same dose (when I shot it, I had a lower tolerance than the [many] times I've plugged it). not to mention that plugging is a MUCH less dangerous/harmful ROA than IV.

dont shoot adderall. its not even that good. Ive gotten higher from plugging adderall IR tablets than I did when I shot the same dose (when I shot it, I had a lower tolerance than the [many] times I've plugged it). not to mention that plugging is a MUCH less dangerous/harmful ROA than IV.

For real. I'm a big time IV stim junky (or was) and I won't take adderall anyway but rectally. Shooting them sucks and feels really gross. It's not your typical IV stimulant experience either... Much duller feeling.

anybody know what the blue pills with nyc on one side and 30 on the other are i need help badly as they came as a sample and werent in strips like the adderall and the k-25

pill identification

anybody know what the blue pills with nyc on one side and 30 on the other are i need help badly as they came as a sample and werent in strips like the adderall and the k-25

IVing Adderall is a waste of pills, time, and energy. i have IVed Adderall many times when i was younger and nieve. i got NO RUSH whatsoever, it took 3 mins to kick in, and it felt like is snorted it, didnt give me the magic feeling when taking adderall orally. adderall is a mix of amphetamine salts, and it's just not wise to do..i even have IVed Dextro-amphetamine, and still got no rush, just a coked out fiendish feeling, and it took 3 mins to kick in, odd, as it was IVed...maybe if u find a drug thats in HCL form, u may have better luck with a rush. adderall orally gives the best euphoric high, when snorted it only lasts an hour or so,and is a complete opposite high from oral adderall, same with Iving, it and with all the dangers..its stupid to do. adderall is only worth taking when taken Orally, or rectally

I do not find this enjoyable. I tested out on a pink 30 ir... did not filter properly, i figured if i liked it i might. Did it, i am sure i didn't miss very much at all, but sure stang like i did. Pretty nastly site reaction so i may have a little. Did not get any appriciable rush, id say since there are at least 3 almost equally effective (and less dangerous) ways to take these, give it a pass. I am spoiled by dilaudid and gea. Will say it did not look nearly as dangerous in the point as the orange 30 irs ive seen people attempt to do - i am a risk taker but that stuff looks so cloudy. Out of 100 units i got 70 back. Ate the rest. Nothing tasted sweet though, the pink pills arent bulbous as the orange ones i think they might not have the same amount of sucrose filler. Anyway, just plug it, i kind of hate the come down benzos or no but useful for getting shit done.
im not about to do chemistry to be able to boot this, i know enough about chemistry to know im too scatterbrained to trust myself with anything beyond cwe to seperate the poison from my oxycodone
...Mods didnt mean to revive this thread. Just throw this reply on the next time someone posts a question like this. Let me reiterate there are much easier safer ways to do this... much.. plugging ive heard will skip a liver pass trust me to get a rush its going to take way too much filler to be worth it. Very bad site reaction,sting, no real rush. Besides as others have said nasty freaking habit even without the added risks of iv

Last edited:
I plugged in the past both Adderall and Dexedrine. I never really felt any rush when I plugged Addies. At best, within 15 minutes when they kicked-in I suddenly felt buzzing into a headspace. Plugged anywhere between 5mg to 50mg Addies... same "effect" but increased sweating at higher doses. Plugging Dexedrine, although more potent than Adderall, it's also much smoother.... I Plugged Dexies anywhere from 5mg to 60mg... "mellow high" at best.

20 minutes ago I just plugged 40mg Ritalin IR.... 5 minutes ago I felt a sudden RUSH, (Now at +20mins reached a high and stabilized). Let's just say I feel HORNY AS FUCK. That "intense" feeling should last for half hour from now, after which it will subside to just feeling "high/speeding" for a good 3 hours.... and then feel sleepy for 3 minutes.... (that's a "window" I must to re-plug half the previous dose) else, suddenly come to a nasty crash on comedown.

I never found any Recreational benefit from plugging Adderall or Dexedrine, like I do with plugging Ritalin.

shooting amps other than methamp is kinda a waste cause there isn't a strong rush with plain amps like there is with meth unless you need to be ready to study in 10 seconds or you're gonna die (not very likely) don't shoot addies or dex or other amps and i wouldn't even shoot methamphetamine cause it makes people spun really easy

Slamming prescription pills like Adderall just seems like a waste to me. (And I wasn't led to say this in copying the post above me - just noticed that poster says the same thing).

Snorting and parachuting always struck me as being pretty fucking adventurous with these prescribed amphetamine boosters already, but injecting that shit into your veins just subjectively does not seem like a good idea...

Also, if you're IVing Adderall/Vyvanse/Ritalin, etc. you may as well admit you're taking things a little overboard. This is the type of shit that isn't even really safe to take long-term unless you're doing small doses that you have complete control over - hence the oral route of ingestion. That being said, even with just the oral method, it's very easy to go overboard by way of dosing too much multiple times in a short period.

Just be careful with this shit, even though Adderall is and has been in the mainstream eye for some time, it's not to be fucked with...

And lol I keep on thinking about what we'd all think of Charlie Sheen if he had been slamming Adderall of all things instead of cocaine when he overdosed and got hospitalized in the 90's but I'm just weird like that.