Bluelight

Thread: iv adderall

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    adderall contains Dextroamphetamine Saccharate, Amphetamine Aspartate, Dextroamphetamine Sulfate and Amphetamine Sulfate
    but the only one you want is the dextro.

2. Collapse Details

I am prescribed adderall shouldi just say its making me too much on edge and ask for dexedrine. Also I saw that there is a dextromethamphetamine called Desoxyn

3. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    السلام عليكم Release my Mind... From your Grip.. Poison, poisooonn! Invading, invaaading! Reveal my Soul.
    I'm prescribed Desoxyn, but it's pretty hard to get especially if you don't really need it, but there always are exceptions.
    And I can't tell you what to tell your doctor to get it or dexedrine, it's against the rules.

4. Collapse Details

I legitimately have ADHD.. What would you say are the differences between Desoxyn and Dexedrine. And I understand.

5. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    I would say Desoxyn is the cleanest ADHD med there is, it's like all the benefits of the other amphetamines minus the gross side effects.

Dexedrine is much better than Adderall though, and dexedrine is prescribed a lot more than desoxyn so doctors are more comfortable prescribing it.

Desoxyn, made by Lundbeck/Ovation only comes in 5mg instant release pills, they say OV on one side and 12 in the other about the same size as Morphine Sulphate Instant Release.

You usually take it twice a day, I'm prescribed 4x5mg per day so 20mg per day, but I rarely take stimulants, as generally my extremely mild ADD is under control. I like it, I couldn't handle any of the nasty side effects that all the other amphetamines gave me, like adderall and dexedrine make me feel like shit. Ritalin and all the Methylphenidate products don't work for me and feel like a huge dose of caffeine.

Desoxyn is usually only prescribed after everything else has failed, I struggled for years with side effects until I finally found the one that worked.

6. Collapse Details

I'm having the same problem.. I've been taking adderall for years and I'm tired of these side effects. I've just ben dealing with it because it works. I take 30 mg twice a day.. So is the fact that Desoxyn only comes in one strength due to the fact that methamphetamine is so much stronger than amphetamine.. And I don't understand what the Dextro in dextromethamphetamine means. Is it basically the same as actual methamphetamine used recreationally, except pharmaceutical grade? And I don't know what 60m of adderall would be equivilent to in dexedrine or desoxyn?

7. Collapse Details

Sorry to be asking so many questions. I want to know as much as I can if I'm gonna ask my Dr to put me on it. And it's a lot easier having a question answered than searching the internet. And would it be wise to ask to try dexedrine first before desoxyn? For the most part my Dr trusts my judgement and prescribes me what I ask him to, within reason. But methamphetamine sounds pretty serious. I'm assuming give the relatively high dosage I will still have the side effects with dexedrine.

8. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    Quote Originally Posted by Znegative View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't acquiring a micron filter be the best way to inject Dextroamphetamine pills, as it would remove all the binders?
    You're wrong.

I'm sorry to say it but a single whatman 0.2um PVDF filter isn't going to work on dexedrine IR. I tried filtering the dexedrine IR tablets, it didn't work well, I"d never repeat that experience. I'd only oral/plug dexedrine IR.

When I did try to do micron filtered dexedrine, a lot of the cuts go straight through the filter. You'd have to buy the really super expensive 0.02um whatman filters while using cotton AND a 0.2um PREFILTER. That's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by tricomb View Post
    You should try dexedrine first because if that works for you there's no reason to be on methamphetamine.
    I still had bad side effects with dexedrine, that's why I'm on desoxyn.
    Desoxyn is d-methamphetamine.

Has anyone pointed this out to you?

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by tricomb View Post
    You shouldn't ask for desoxyn by name. Methamphetamine is pretty damn serious.
    Thanks for the info.. But I'm still kinda confused. What is the difference between desoxyn and say high quality street meth?

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Heroin View Post

I'm sorry to say it but a single whatman 0.2um PVDF filter isn't going to work on dexedrine IR. I tried filtering the dexedrine IR tablets, it didn't work well, I"d never repeat that experience. I'd only oral/plug dexedrine IR.

When I did try to do micron filtered dexedrine, a lot of the cuts go straight through the filter. You'd have to buy the really super expensive 0.02um whatman filters while using cotton AND a 0.2um PREFILTER. That's ridculous[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    What would be the correct method to extract a amphet from its fillers/binders? I have 30mg adderall IR. I am not trying t use intravenously, just have a pure product.

11. Collapse Details

Lurking around the corner of your nearest methadone clinic
    youre wrong
    haha, thanks for pointing that out! Really though, taking this stuff I.V is a waste, and cope4747, why do you want a pure product?? For insufflation?

If you just want to reduce the pill mass, you can keep dissolving the adderall in water, and then letting it evaporate. This wont rid you of all the binders, but it will of some.

12. Collapse Details

Yes for insufflation.. I tried that.. I disolved it in water than strained through a coffee filter and evaporated.. I would like a better method than this to get more of a pure product.. and possibly even extract the salts leaving just the d and l amphet, don't know if that even possible

13. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain.Heroin View Post

Desoxyn is d-methamphetamine.

Has anyone pointed this out to you?
    I am aware desoxyn is d-methamphetamine, did I state otherwise? I was saying If d-amphetamine works, there's no reason to be on d-methamphetamine.

@cope, The difference between desoxyn and street methamphetamine is that each desoxyn contains 5mg of granted, pure pharmaceutical grade methamphetamine. This is a TINY dose, when you consider abusing street grade methamphetamine, you often see doses of 100mg and higher. It's a smaller dose than crystal meth, but it's the same active ingredient.

14. Collapse Details

Oh ok.. And street meth is usually used in methods with much quicker absortion. And I'm assuming that probably only like 3.5mg of that is actual Methamphetamine, the rest being binders and fillers. Well I'm definitely going to talk to my doctor and see if he thinks d-amphet or d-methamphet will provide the same effectiveness as adderall without the horrible side effects.

15. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    No it's a full 5mg of methamphetamine, the pill itself contains probably hundreds of mg of binders and fillers.

when a drug says it contains, for example, "20mg morphine" it contains 20mg morphine, this is not the weight of the pill.

You're right about street meth usually being taken through other ROA's like IV, intranasal, intrarectal, vaporized & inhaled. It's pretty rare seeing people take crystal meth orally, although much more subtle it is very effective.

16. Collapse Details

Been shooting mdpv that I ordered on *no sources* Quite the experience. Bought some more today at *no sources* and it won't break down?
    Last edited by NeighborhoodThreat; 05-12-2012 at 01:15.

17. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Don't inject bathsalts.... you never know what's in that bullshit. What are you using to filter?

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    do an extraction on the pills first ? or even crush up heaps of pills in a decent amount of water , filter them then evaporate the solution so u end up with just the active ingredients , then prep like normal u should have a much more concentrated shot .

19. Collapse Details

ya think u can do adderall as a subcutaneous injection (just under the skin) or would its vasoconstrictive properties inhibit its absorption?
    any differences between injecting the crushed IR vs. the crushed XR?

have u tried both the balls (once crushed) vs. the regular crushed IR tabs? which 1 do ya think is better 4 injection?
    Last edited by NeighborhoodThreat; 05-12-2012 at 01:14. Reason: merged posts

20. Collapse Details

IV Adderall, in both XR and IR formulations is really shitty man. If you're looking for a rush like crystal methamphetamine or cocaine provide, you're looking at the wrong drug. Injecting Adderall is gross. Basically, the rush is non-existent, you just feel it hit you immediately and peak, and then after about 15-20 minutes (IME), all the 'positive effects' wear off, and you're left feeling overly physically stimulated and paranoid.

Also, unless you're using micron filters, do not even think about shooting this stuff up. The amount of binders and crap in these pills is disgusting, even if you're using the 30mg IR tablets, sucking up that gunk is going to be awfully hard, and when you look at the sludge that ends up in your syringe after cotton filtering the Adderall, you'll probably want to vomit (its fucking nasty). So if you are going to shoot any formula of Adderall, micron filters are a fucking must.

Also, just a warning against slamming the XR beads. When I was young, and dumb (like, 4 years ago lol), and couldn't even spell harm reduction as I was so stimmed out, I did use to do this crap. I'd crush up the beads from 4 20mg capsules (I believe) of the XR pills, and spend an hour or more trying to suck up all the gunk floating around in the spoon. I remember shooting it, and my heart started to beat super fast and erratically. Not in the 'scary but kind of fun' way that cocaine hits you, this shit felt dirty. seconds later I was clutching my chest on the bathroom floor, flipping out, wanting to scream for help but I couldn't because I felt like someone had shoved a sock down my throat. I also had this feeling in my chest as though something gross was filling up my lungs. Not a pleasant experience. A few weeks later I went into an inpatient and stayed more or less clean for about a year, but for about a month I had this huge swollen formation the size of a golf ball rising up from the crook of my arm where I had done this shot. It did go away, but to this day, that vein (where I clearly did miss some of my shot) does not work, and there's what feels like a cyst right under neath the flesh.

Just don't IV Adderall, its such a waste of a good drug. Plugging it is great, it's what I do, and I'd take it rectally ANY day over intravenously. I even had the chance to shoot some micron filtered Adderall the other day, but I said fuck it, and put it up my ass.

As for SC and IM injections, I've only found a few reports of people doing it, and from those accounts it has no benifit over plugging, oral, or insufflation. I imagine that if you had a pure solution of liquid Adderall, or finely micron filtered it may be okay, but I wouldn't go based on my word.

21. Collapse Details

Drug Culture
    Cannabis Discussion
    IV Adderall, in both XR and IR formulations is really shitty man. If you're looking for a rush like crystal methamphetamine or cocaine provide, you're looking at the wrong drug. Injecting Adderall is gross. Basically, the rush is non-existent, you just feel it hit you immediately and peak, and then after about 15-20 minutes (IME), all the 'positive effects' wear off, and you're left feeling overly physically stimulated and paranoid.

Also, unless you're using micron filters, do not even think about shooting this stuff up. The amount of binders and crap in these pills is disgusting, even if you're using the 30mg IR tablets, sucking up that gunk is going to be awfully hard, and when you look at the sludge that ends up in your syringe after cotton filtering the Adderall, you'll probably want to vomit (its fucking nasty). So if you are going to shoot any formula of Adderall, micron filters are a fucking must.

Also, just a warning against slamming the XR beads. When I was young, and dumb (like, 4 years ago lol), and couldn't even spell harm reduction as I was so stimmed out, I did use to do this crap. I'd crush up the beads from 4 20mg capsules (I believe) of the XR pills, and spend an hour or more trying to suck up all the gunk floating around in the spoon. I remember shooting it, and my heart started to beat super fast and erratically. Not in the 'scary but kind of fun' way that cocaine hits you, this shit felt dirty. seconds later I was clutching my chest on the bathroom floor, flipping out, wanting to scream for help but I couldn't because I felt like someone had shoved a sock down my throat. I also had this feeling in my chest as though something gross was filling up my lungs. Not a pleasant experience. A few weeks later I went into an inpatient and stayed more or less clean for about a year, but for about a month I had this huge swollen formation the size of a golf ball rising up from the crook of my arm where I had done this shot. It did go away, but to this day, that vein (where I clearly did miss some of my shot) does not work, and there's what feels like a cyst right under neath the flesh.

Just don't IV Adderall, its such a waste of a good drug. Plugging it is great, it's what I do, and I'd take it rectally ANY day over intravenously. I even had the chance to shoot some micron filtered Adderall the other day, but I said fuck it, and put it up my ass.

As for SC and IM injections, I've only found a few reports of people doing it, and from those accounts it has no benifit over plugging, oral, or insufflation. I imagine that if you had a pure solution of liquid Adderall, or finely micron filtered it may be okay, but I wouldn't go based on my word.
    all of this^

I've slammed adderall IR once (micron filtered, but still unsafe), before I had discovered that shooting pills is bad, and it was unimpressive. plugging adderall IMO is the best ROA, although oral is fine too. snorting it is awful. the bioavailability is 20% lower than oral, and it's just a dirty feeling. It's almost disturbing how much stronger IV meth is from IV amphetamine, it's like the difference between eating a vicodin and shooting heroin. Amphetamine and methamphetamine are two VERY different drugs, and even with other ROAs, the effects are very, very different. For example, plugging adderall is like doing a bump of meth, and they are both somewhat sedating and relaxing, although moreso with meth. Eating adderall is similar in nature to snorting a decent dose of meth. rectal or vaped methamp and any ROA of adderall are incomparable. Snorting adderall is like pure epinepherine. Shooting meth is a different drug altogether, though. It crosses the BBB so fast that the rush can freak you the fuck out, even if you've done it before, and it has more legs than any other ROA of any stimulant that I have tried, although rectal methamp is roughly equal in duration. It's a bad idea to go there, IV meth is serious. Best to stick to stickin yer meds up yer ass, it's the closest thing you can get to a rush with amphetamine. Rectal amp > IV amp in every way.
    Last edited by Tryptamino; 05-12-2012 at 04:02.

22. Collapse Details

Yeah, it's funny you say that, my experience with methamphetamine is limited to smoking it and injecting it, but I would compare plugging amphetamine as similar to smoking meth in terms of 'effect' (not rush-though to be honest I didn't get much of a rush from smoking it, but I did it off foil as I just wanted a taste before I went hunting around San Jose for a 24-hour pharmacy which would supply me with syringes..). But they are different and meth is more 'calming', it even helped mask my opiate withdrawals which was crazy.

23. Collapse Details

IME it gives a rush. But a mild one at best. Also when you're taking a large dose you can feel it puts a [I]really [/Ibig strain on your heart for a few secs after the shot. I'd say it's effective because compulsive redosing has never happened to me when I was IV'ing something fortunately.

24. Collapse Details

Drug Culture
    Cannabis Discussion
    Yeah, it's funny you say that, my experience with methamphetamine is limited to smoking it and injecting it, but I would compare plugging amphetamine as similar to smoking meth in terms of 'effect' (not rush-though to be honest I didn't get much of a rush from smoking it, but I did it off foil as I just wanted a taste before I went hunting around San Jose for a 24-hour pharmacy which would supply me with syringes..). But they are different and meth is more 'calming', it even helped mask my opiate withdrawals which was crazy.
    yeah i try not to smoke or shoot it too much, rectal and nasal are my two main ones.
    and yes, When i was comparing amphetamine and methamphetmaine with different ROAs, I was speaking for the way it feels, not necessarily the intensity or duration or anything like that.

Quote Originally Posted by PillToChill View Post
    IME it gives a rush. But a mild one at best. Also when you're taking a large dose you can feel it puts a [I]really [/Ibig strain on your heart for a few secs after the shot. I'd say it's effective because compulsive redosing has never happened to me when I was IV'ing something fortunately.
    What people may think are rushes are simple bursts of euphoria. You'd agree that IV amphetamine has no rush at all had you ever tried IVing meh. but don't, please.

25. Collapse Details

Does anyone have a good method for preparing the orange 30mg xr capsules for injection?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast