• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants iv adderall

I love IV'ing shit too.

I thought that shit would hurt first time, but it's actually quite painless. lmao. =D

do not follow through w/ ANYTHING olmorfy says. He might as well be labeled a murderer.

To OP: please turn back now. I used to iv deaxadrine beads. I.d crush em' up in stainless steel dunkin' donuts spoon. Then triple filter the drug. Its not worth the health complications.

Heres a breakdown: when you take it orally 60-65% is used, snorted 65-70%, smoked 70-80%, bumped 80-90% and iv'ed 100%. I was attracted by these number, and I rose quickly through their ranks to becoming a full time iv-taking dexadrine user. Its a fucked up way to use drugs. Injecting something thats not meant to be injected.

If you pm me I'll give you a rundown on how to do a "wash" on your pills. All you need is some 91% alcohol and some lab grade medium density "coffee" filters. You will end up with a product that is "pure" amphetamine salt. ( looks like crystals"!!

The high from iv'ing adderall/dexdrine pills is pretty good. No rush, but you're high as fuck inside 4-7 minutes.

^^
how does the high compare to regular dosing of adderall if you take it by mouth? is the high any better? less jittery? more "clean"?

I used to IV adderall back when I was a hopeless dopefiend. One of the many of stupid things I have done. Injecting those pills are so dirty and dont forget, Adderall contains Talc a big no no for IV practice. I used to get these hard lumps under my skin if I would miss and those little knots would just float under my skin for weeks. The rush was weak IMO and the risk of injecting greatly outweighed any positives, if you can even find any positives. Please think about what you are doing as it can cause very dire consequences.

Seedless

Read this and I had to respond. Shooting adderall is really not worth it. I used to shoot up the extended release ones, two years ago. I got this small knot on my arm and it grew and grew (it wasn't and abscess though,pretty sure). Eventually it went down, but I still have this strange little hard rock where a vein used to be. Go get some meth or coke if you want to I.V.

ive shot adderall several times. like with most pills, if you filter it well you are ok. this general rule will help a lot of people:

if the solution in the rig is so cloudy that you cant read the numbers on the opposite side of the barrel IT IS NOT CLEAN ENOUGH TO SHOOT.

here is another life saver:

if you do not have a micron filter (like most dont) just stuff some shreds of a coffee filter into the bottom of an empty rig and backload it and squeeze the shit through. that should get it pretty clear.

do not follow through w/ ANYTHING olmorfy says. He might as well be labeled a murderer.

If you pm me I'll give you a rundown on how to do a "wash" on your pills. All you need is some 91% alcohol and some lab grade medium density "coffee" filters. You will end up with a product that is "pure" amphetamine salt. ( looks like crystals"!!

The high from iv'ing adderall/dexdrine pills is pretty good. No rush, but you're high as fuck inside 4-7 minutes.

To OP: please turn back now. I used to iv deaxadrine beads. I.d crush em' up in stainless steel dunkin' donuts spoon. Then triple filter the drug. Its not worth the health complications.

Heres a breakdown: when you take it orally 60-65% is used, snorted 65-70%, smoked 70-80%, bumped 80-90% and iv'ed 100%. I was attracted by these number, and I rose quickly through their ranks to becoming a full time iv-taking dexadrine user. Its a fucked up way to use drugs. Injecting something thats not meant to be injected.

As a bluelighter I am not allowed to PM anyone but Moderators, here is the letter I composed to you earlier:
Dear Mr. Beagle,

Hello, I'm a new user here, was researching the methods of IV'ing prescription Amp's - specifically the combo that is Adderall. If you would be so kind as to share your tek, I would be very very grateful. In case you're wondering, whether or not you might hurt me by giving me this knowledege - I am going to do it anyway, so any input is appreciated.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Focal

PS. If you could please PM me the TEK, I would be very grateful.

I apologize for hijacking this thread in lieu of being able to send PM's
Beagelboy:
wow, thanks man, that's really quite simple. I wish i'd checked my pm's 2 hours ago, insteadad of wasting some pink 30's. That's my other question, does the isopropyl extraction work for the Corr generic (pink) tabs. I am hearing folks say the corr is not up to par to the orange ones (like i used to get). And btw, no worries, I didn't take your statement as hostile at all, just straight forward.

Thanks again

(tried 2 mins ago, got:
Bluelight Message
Sorry, but you may only send Private Messages to members of staff until you reach Bluelighter status.

i dont think it's worth it to shoot adderall. the only prescription stimulant i've shot that's actually worth it was ritalin. the rush is pretty good. however the crash is a bitch.

I am just going to go ahead and assume that the isopropyl cannot be substituted for 95% ethyl alcohol? What with amphetamines having "ethyl" groups and all, wouldn't all the goodies get washed away?

here's a link to a thread i made recently. in the thread there's a couple different links. one is how to extract the methylphenidate from ritalin pills, all thanks to phreex. and then there's also another one about how to prep concerta, all thanks to lenses.

maybe those reads will spark some ideas in your head, or explain some of your questions. not sure if it'll help in your situation or not, but nevertheless, a very good read and lots of good information.

here's the link to the thread where the info/links can be obtained:

http://bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=498726&highlight=phreex

thanks, bro

sorry - not alllowed to edit yet, but after some research, I came across this info (as yet unconfirmed). You can probably tell I am no chemist, but i try!

"The basic racemic amphetamine consists of levo- and dextro-amphetamine. l-amphetamine is not considered as "fun" as d-amphetamine. 10 mg Adderall contains:

Dextro-amphetamine Saccharate- 2.5 mg;
Dextro-amphetamine Sulfate(USP)- 2.5 mg;
Racemic-amphetamine Aspartate- 2.5 mg;
Racemic-amphetamine Sulfate- 2.5 mg.

That's a total of 6.3 mg of the straight base amphetamine (excluding the salt weights).

Dextro-amphetamine dosages are about 2-3 times higher than that of meth, in my opinion. With little or no tolerance about 25mg oral (equally to about 30mg of Addrall) should give a decent buzz. But it doesn't last as long as meth due to the missing methyl-group which makes it easier for your body to break down the molecule. Common duration for amphetamine is about 6 hours."

Any thoughts, ya'll have been so helpful so far, I don't know how to thank you. Yet, now I'm even more confused as I realise that it's "ethyl alcohol," not "methyl alcohol" :/ (had me worried sick). Should I stick to the Isopropyl tried-and-true, or do ya'll think 95+ % ethyl alcohol (grain), will work to wash off the nasty binders, while doing no damage to the salts and bases, which compose these particular 30 mg mystery?

Last edited:
just curious, by ur username, have you banged focalin before? and if so, how was it compared to IVing ritalin, adderall, coke, etc.

Lol, no, I wish - I'm "shooting" for focalin or dexedrine next doc visit. FocalSlang was my nick on an MMO called Shaiya - it helped me beat my cocaine IV addiction - fingers moving, talking to people. Of course I got addicted to the darn game -- 17 hour sessions, not to mention when I'd treat meoldveins to some yay yay.
I have had an amazing experience slamming Adderall XR. I know. "judge not" - about 90mg's, in a spoon with water, crush with another spoon, keep going at it, maybe a bit of heat to make the crushing easier - then I drew up, squirt in a clean spoon, drew again, yet the liquid was grey and not see-through . I knew it was a bad bad idea, but I have been off H for 5 months and just got back from the first time I allowed myself to go to a bar in this two-horse town. To sum it up, I was lucky not to miss, a miss would have been a disaster, but the physical rush was amazing, I could compare it to really high quality C and a sprinkle of opiate to mellow it out (my favorite way to shoot C :).

I do not know why it worked so well, but never tried again, i mean, talk about muddy water, this was concrete juice!

As far as IV Addy IR goes - my experience ends with the 3cc stuffed with cotton, and powdered pills dissolved in hot water with salt and citric acid (Vit. C). Today's such endeavor, of 80 mg, produced very negligible results, as far as euphoria goes (that's one thing that XR was - euphoric - ever heard of a guy busting a nut after a shot of meth? Well I didn't and never shot meth, but EUphORIC).

Now, browsing the internet today, I found an interesting article, a patent of sorts, which, in its summary sugests adding a certain water-soluble polymer to Adderall, and possibly other medicines, which would counteract the euphoria, while enhancing the jittery speediness. Let me see if I can find the link to the study. This would explain why Corr pink tablets have such crappy effects now. I remember fall of 2008 - running even a quarter or half of one of those 30's (gf's) had me feeling amazing.
okay, here's the link, there's even a timeline, it all makes sense now!

http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20080207757
listen to this:
actually, don't, this one says it all:
[0152]For one or more of the recited methods of the present technology, the following properties may be achieved through conjugating amphetamine to a polar hydrophilic group. In one embodiment, the cardiovascular toxicity or stress of the polar hydrophilic prodrug of amphetamine of the present technology may be lower than that of the amphetamine when the amphetamine is delivered in its unconjugated state, as a compound conjugated to a standard amino acid, or as a salt thereof. In another embodiment, the possibility of behavioral deterioration is reduced or eliminated. In another embodiment, the possibility of abuse by intranasal administration is reduced or eliminated. In another embodiment, the possibility of abuse by intravenous administration is reduced or eliminated

Read more: http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20080207757#ixzz0mNEFbZ4J

[0149]For one or more of the recited methods, the composition of the present technology used may yield a therapeutic effect without substantial euphoria. Preferably, the stimulant composition of the present technology can provide a therapeutically equivalent AUC when compared to the stimulant alone but does not provide a Climax which results in euphoria or an equivalent Cmax.
Another embodiment of the present technology is a method for reducing or preventing the euphoric effect of a stimulant, comprising consuming a composition comprising at least one polar, hydrophilic stimulant prodrug of the present technology that can decrease the pharmacological activity of the stimulant when the composition is used in a manner inconsistent with the manufacturer's instructions.

Read more: http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20080207757#ixzz0mNDZJKrd

Read more: http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20080207757#ixzz0mNCvszEY

Last edited:
"Now you've got Larry the Cable Guy out in some hunting shack pouring 'A' into 'B' and hoping it doesn't blow up"

Think your average drug user is intelligent enough to know how to properly "clean up" a pill in preparation for injection? Think again

I can picture it now:
"Chloroform? Maybe he means like Chlorine or something. Yeah! I'll mix chlorine in with my amphetamine before I inject it!"

Your logic in the last statement there makes no sense. And all the poster Morfy is trying to do is provide some HR techniques, he stated his method my be off and any user should know well enough to do some research on their own. Why's everyone giving this dude grief, all he did was provide some HR advice, real advice, not "shooting adderall is nasty" (It is but I'm sure the OP knows as they describe they're solution as "sherbert")

^
all the poster Morfy is trying to do is provide some HR techniques, he stated his method my be off and any user should know well enough to do some research on their own. Why's everyone giving this dude grief, all he did was provide some HR advice, real advice,

Well said.
I believe that when the thread was started by the OP, the common concensus was that he (OP) is a risk taker, and Morfy's talent woud'nt be best served by this individual.
When I made my comment about "murderer", I was using the word in local dialect, as I was impressed by Morfy's techniques and know how.

oh christ man, PLEASE do not shoot the XR beads. that shit is sooooooo bad for you. i mean the stuff looks like grey/orange milk, it is just asking for trouble. at least with the tablets you can get the stuff translucent so that you can read the numbers on the barrel. i would run it through some coffee filters jammed into a rig and see if you can get it translucent. if you cant DONT shoot it. that is my rule.

What about foacalin IR?

is this iv-able?

what is a good dose to begin with for IV methylphenidate? with no tolerance to amps..

What about foacalin IR?

is this iv-able?

what is a good dose to begin with for IV methylphenidate? with no tolerance to amps..

Focalin IR should be IVable, yes. Just use a micron filter.

Also, I am unaware of the fact that there is a Focalin IR, I can only find the inactive ingredients and information on Focalin XR.

If you are prescribed Focalin IR, can you find out what is in the tablets for me? Thank you!

it is a whit D shaped tab with a d on one side and a 10 on the other. manufactured by novartis....

my gf has a scrip for them, and she said the xr made her feel weird so the switched her back to an IR form of the same shit supposedly... but its just a chalky pill, no balls so i would think its not XR.

What are the ingredients in FOCALIN®?
Active Ingredient: dexmethylphenidate hydrochloride
Inactive Ingredients: pregelatinized starch, lactose monohydrate, sodium starch glycolate, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, and FD&C Blue No.1 #5516 aluminum lake (2.5 mg tablets), D&C Yellow Lake
#10 (5 mg tablets); the 10 mg tablet contains no dye.
^ from http://www.pharma.us.novartis.com/product/pi/pdf/focalin.pdf

Last edited: