• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Grinder: Clogged Screen :(

It was in jest though. Sorry if it's not ok mods, I'll edit it if you want.

if i knew you, and you had something to contribute, then mehbeh

ill get this started.

1558.jpg

lets roll this badboy up

That's a nice keif stash sega. Forgot how much you can actually get with even a small amount of weed.

So is that blunt going around? I got some honey oil. heh

Last edited:
then continue the rolling! i provided wraps, we just need someone with weed to put in

^Do you ever press your keif into a piece sega? it's the way forward imo. Just wrap it up in the cellophane from a fag packet and rub it against your trouser leg, or wrap the plastic in paper and stick it in your shoe, by the end of the day you'll have a piece of hash. It's not only cool, it smokes better than the keif (I reckon anyway). I'd hand press it if it weren't for my fucking sweaty palms :(

i had about three grams of keif and my buddy pressed it for me. he wrapped it in wax paper. wrapped it as tight as possible. it kinda looked like a piece of candy. lol. then he added heat by running a lighter up and down the sides of it but never touching the paper, for a minute or two. he then smashed it with his foot for like ten minutes, i let it sit for about another 20. to my surprise it turned out real nice. it had a darkened green color to it and it hardened up quite a bit. a piece actually skipped across the room when i tried cutting it off with a knife.

^^ if your kief is green then there is plant particals in it. Dont worry though lots of grinders use bigger screens, which maximizes kief production but cuts down on the quality of the kief

i put a penny in mine, close it up, and shake it for a minute or two and then hit it so it all comes downwards. that is if you have a grinder with a catcher in the bottom.

i put a penny in mine, close it up, and shake it for a minute or two and then hit it so it all comes downwards. that is if you have a grinder with a catcher in the bottom.

The penny trick works great. It knocks a good amount of THC off your bud so it isn't as potent but your kief collects up pretty fast.

Just for future refrence ... if you put a nickel in your screened chamber it seems to push the keaf through much more productively.

pennies seem to light and dirty for me.

Just for future reference ... if you put a nickel in your screened chamber it seems to push the keaf through much more productively.

pennies seem to light and dirty for me.

thanks for the tip. i'm gonna try that out.

i really, really love my grinder/keif catcher. damn best 8 dollars(US) i ever spend. it's a nice metal medium sized one to. not trying to brag, i just can't help but to tell every one of my pot buddies how great it is smoking keif.

if you are a everyday smoker i highly recommend you buy one. you can even look around on the net and find them pretty cheap.

mines just a single chamber grinder, and like what was said above the screen has bigger holes for max keif production. while it does cut down on the quality it's still very nice to top a bowel off with. what i really want is a triple chamber grinder. it would take awhile to build some up but the keif from the third chamber is pretty close to pure thc crystals. :D

The penny trick works great. It knocks a good amount of THC off your bud so it isn't as potent but your kief collects up pretty fast.
out of curiosity, hows does it knock off thc?

it doesnt. it works no better than tapping the grinder excessively.

just make a skimpy cigarette out of rolling tobacco and just pack it with the crystals, they smoke nicely and its an easy way to use them. I often use them and scrapings from my grinder as a final joint from the draw.