• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Grinder: Clogged Screen :(

What is the best way to clean my grinder screen?

Sorry if this has been covered before but when i used the search engine i couldn't really find any clear answers or ideas on how to go about this. I used to love grindin up my nugs for rolling purposes every once in a while. Lately though, it seems that my grinder is not collecting any keif whatsoever. Come to find out my screen is completely clogged. I put that bitch up in front of a light and couldn't see shit through it, full blown screen cloggage. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Probably soaking it in rubbing alcohol. I havent done it but have been considering it since mine is getting to sticky. Also put a nickle in the part of the grinder with the screen it knocks more keif off and might help in pushing it through the screen.

Probably soaking it in rubbing alcohol. I havent done it but have been considering it since mine is getting to sticky. Also put a nickle in the part of the grinder with the screen it knocks more keif off and might help in pushing it through the screen.

would it be better to just try and make iso hash with it then? I could just throw all the parts in to a container and shake it all up then strain it i guess. Never really thought of tryin it that way. Sorta like killin two birds with on stone.

Ive never had to clean my screen, just tap/hit the side of it and it should all fall through. youll be amazed how much is stuck in that screen.

I used to keif QP's with a Keif box and if you just tap it youll get a nice pile.

I've tried everything to get it to fall through from slammin it down flat on the palm of my hand to attemptin to push the shit through the screens tiny gaps with a pin. The little gaps are just clogged completely and is blockin anything else from fallin through. Really think alcohol is gonna be my best bet cause nothing else is working.

if you dont care about wasting the kief, use air duster to blow it through.

take the screen and if youre really worried about the keif in the screen hold a sandwich bag over the end the keif comes out of. Take an air compressor or key board duster and blow the screen with it works great

would it be better to just try and make iso hash with it then? I could just throw all the parts in to a container and shake it all up then strain it i guess. Never really thought of tryin it that way. Sorta like killin two birds with on stone.

I always did an isowash. I usually would walk away with a small puck of pressed hash... depends on how big your grinder is.

see this thread:
Grinder: Clogged Screen :(

i put a good technique that works wonders in there a while back.
seriously, fuck all that mucking about with isopropyl nonsense, this is fast and works very well and you just need your fingers.

It was in jest though. Sorry if it's not ok mods, I'll edit it if you want.

I will... and then I will edited anything else I please!

And then I will censor all of your information, and slowly rise to power... and Identity theft.

a more destructive way (to the mesh) would be to put in the smallest and lightest coin you can find and jingle jangle that mother around.