• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl, 50mcg/h, I have it, and I'm scared

DiaLæT

Bluelighter
My quest to try every recreational drug ever, has come to a sudden terrifying halt now that I've obtained what people tell me is the most dangerous opiate of all.

I have plenty of experience with opiates. I have tried codeine, vicodin, oxycodone, morphine, and heroin. lately i've had extremely simplistic access to morphine and vicodin due to my family's lack of drug knowledge and security. and their failure to compute numbers and mathematics like i can. the only way they'll ever figure out im stealing this shit is if they catch me in the act.

in the past 2 months i've taken (or snorted rather) 17 vicodin pills, and a sip of morphine every other day, which i can't calculate because i've had to fill it with water to keep it at precisely the measurement they left it at. at this point the bottle should be about 30% morphine, extremely weak.

just a few minutes ago i found 6 fentanyl patches. i've avoided the fentanyl because i've heard dark and terrifying stories of the unintentional overdoses. but as of last week my sister is pulling away from the patch and she withdrew hardcore. this is somebody who hates the idea of drugs altogether, so she's really not gonna miss this shit. the patches are now right next to the morphine. and they seriously will not know the difference between 6 and 5, i know this for a fact.

so now there is a fentanyl patch in my pocket. my plan is to fill myself with 1mg and take it the fuck off, maybe give to my opiate-fiending best friend. those of you with experience, i ask you, how long does it take to feel the first 50 micrograms, and how intense is it? will there ever be a time where i could take an entire 5 milligrams and not die? is such a ratio only acquainted to severe injuries and fractures? because im perfectly healthy, and i have plenty of experience with opiates, and this patch worries the shit out of me. but im going to take it anyways. i just want the experience and then im done.

here is the some information on the sides of the pouch:

In vivo deliver of 50 mcg/h fentanyl for 72 hours (fuck that)
Each transdermal system contains: 5 mg fentanyl and 0.2 mL alcohol USP
Apply immediately upon removal from pouch and after removal of the protective liner. (or what? does it get weaker?)

I'm going to be right here waiting for responses. All help is deeply appreciated.

you'll probably die, Fent really isn't something you should fuck around with.

what brand are they? you can squeeze the gel out of the sandoz ones and smoke it (but literally a BB-sized piece at a time)

OR

cut one patch into 10 equal pieces, chew (but do not swallow) one piece at a time. be patient, don't go eating a who patch in one day.

do not mix this with anything else.

good luck, kid. be safe.

chew it? really? would i really do such a thing?

how about 20 equal pieces? start off super light? i have probably the lowest tolerance ever. my first trip ever was from a shotglass full of robitussin and a bowl.

i took a sip of morphine earlier to test how weak it's getting. so im not doing it today. ill wait for super-sober day whenever that comes =P

EDIT: oh yeah! important! how long do i chew it for?

20 pieces is fine. just chew, or let it sit in your mouth against your gums for about 10-20 minutes.

seriously, be careful.

If I put it back I'll be left with the mystery and curiosity forever.

yeah dont put it back. theres no excuse for overdosing with proper planning. youve said youve calcutaed everything else. so calculate this. 5 mg/10=.5mg. i cant find much on the lethal dosages of fentanyl. on erowid people have reperted dying on 50 mcg oral but i think they ate an entire 50mcg patch meaning 5mg. i heard on of a person eating 600 mcg and having a great time. if you want to be super safe heres what i would stongly reccomend. take a ruler. measure the patch. mark it at each tenth along each side. so you have a set up for a grid. cut it along the line into ten strips. then cut each strip into ten squares each. this leaves you with 100 50mcg squares and you can titrate them to your likeing without risking overdose. just remember start small. theres a reason people are telling you to put it back. so just eat 50mcg at first and go from there

Dude, you MUST be careful. I was at the emergency room a few weeks ago and the doc gave me a shot of 100ug fentanyl. Absolutely floored me. But do you really know how much 50ug is? There is no guarantee that it is evenly distributed on the patch. The margin of error here is close to none.

Dude, you MUST be careful. I was at the emergency room a few weeks ago and the doc gave me a shot of 100ug fentanyl. Absolutely floored me. But do you really know how much 50ug is? There is no guarantee that it is evenly distributed on the patch. The margin of error here is close to none.

as a matter of fact i was going to suggest cutting it into 200 squares. of 25mcg each. i didnt know how much time he was looking to spend though. but thats what i would do. although its safe to assume a pharmaceutical grade fentanly solution is evenly distributed. i dont see you dying from 1/200th of a fentanyl patch. it can be done safely.

ok i understand now. there's a reason it distributes 50mcg every hour. that must be a heavy ass dose. 200 squares it is. now i gotta find a bag to store 200 fucking pieces of drug =P

seriously? hmm. i can't smoke at home. i'd rather not do opiates outside of my house. and i lose my breath when i take walks and smoke, i can't imagine collapsing and rubbing across the ground like a snake like i did on oxy =P

when i open this patch im gonna start measuring and cutting. does this mean a bunch of gel is gonna squeeze all over my hands? or like, wtf. does anyone have any pictures of what these fentanyl patches look like as soon as i open them?

as a matter of fact i was going to suggest cutting it into 200 squares. of 25mcg each. i didnt know how much time he was looking to spend though. but thats what i would do. although its safe to assume a pharmaceutical grade fentanly solution is evenly distributed. i dont see you dying from 1/200th of a fentanyl patch. it can be done safely.

That could work. It's definitely best to start low and work up. The high is pretty amazing. At eighty times the potency of morphine, it oughta be.

do NOT cut gel patches open.
The ones that you are being told to cut up into strips are not gel-based.
DO NOT EAT OR HANDLE GEL....THIS IS A GOOD WAY TO OD!

wait. op said gel? man ive never dealt with gel. youd have to like weigh the gel and then divide 5mg/gel wht in grams. then youd get a fentanyl to gel ratio. like 5 grams of gel means 1mg/gram which means 1/40th of a gram of gel measured on a mg scale. and thats all hypothetical. i cant give real advise without having a gel patch. i can only give ideas but tghey will all be extremely meticulous

Considering your opiate history, I would suggest selling the fent that you have and enjoying the products that you can buy with the proceeds.

Fent will kill experienced junkies. Why fuck with the probabilities? Plus. If you give the fent a go, and find that you can semi-safely ingest it, your tolerance will be blown to shit. Fent will FUCK with your tolerance and there goes all the highs you could of got off from percocet (oxycodone), or even hydro.

Opiate careers have an expiration date. I'm not saying it's better or worse to push that expiration date out , because eventually most of us hit the end. But I had a great, 10-year on/off run with hydro and Perco-dan/cet (oxycodone). My situation is a little uncommon (it's a long story.) But the point is that, if you can, stay with the weaker opiates for longer: you'll get more highs in your life. In other words, if you want to enjoy opiate highs for longer, don't just jump on the strongest horse.

Sell it, and buy less powerful opiates.

If I put it back I'll be left with the mystery and curiosity forever.

theres just one problem with selling it ^^^ he wants to do it. doesnt mean frequently, just once mabye. you gotta try it. i know the feeling. where theres a willt heres a way and you dont have to die.

Guys, you are telling someone who is SNORTING vicodin to eat a patch.

Seriously? Are you trying to get him killed?

I would recommend that you do not go forward with using this. If you choose to do so just wear the patch. Put it on in the morning and you will get higher and higher throughout the day. It takes time to work up, but when it does it will be lovely.

If after several hours you are not where you want to be you can place a heating pad around the patch and this will increase the release rate.

Please DO NOT cut this thing open, eat it, eat the gel, anything. Wearing it should get you where you want to be...rather than 6 feet under.

Also, I wouldn't recommend wearing it when you go to sleep.

if this patch had gel in it i do believe it would say so. nevertheless, here are the inactive ingredients:

hydroxyethyl cellulose, ethylene vinyl-acetate copolymer, silicone adhesive between polyester backings.

it's very flat, too. i remember seein the patches on my sister, they looked like typical see-through stickers or something.

and yeah no, i ain't sellin this. i have a list to complete here, and this is my only chance to check fentanyl off my list.

plus all my closest friends know better than to fuck with opiates, and all the other fucking stupid people i know who would be interested WILL kill themselves, i know them too well, they don't know what safety is. and it's got a number on it, it'll lead back to this household if it gets traced. no way, this is mine and mine only.