• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Fentanyl, 50mcg/h, I have it, and I'm scared

I vote to put it back, for two reasons. First, it's obvious you don't have the tolerance or experience to be messing with this thing. You are putting yourself at serious risk for OD and possible death. Fent is not something to play around with, especially if you have little tolerance to opiates.
Second, you shouldn't steal opiates from your family. Someone is obviously in a lot of pain, people with a back ache rarely get fent patches and liquid morphine. I think what you are doing to the liquid morphine is pretty sadistic. imagine if you were in great pain and someone was diluting your medicine... you'd think you were taking what you needed... what the doctor proscribed. When you go in and tell the doc that you have been taking 30mg doses of liquid morphine, which are really 5mg doses, that the pain is not being controlled. The doc ups the dose to 45mg and the next dose put's mom or dad into a place they didn't want to be.

Don't play with this stuff, you're not going to like the consequences.... and you're stealing someone's pain medication, someone who is probably in pain.

I think what you are doing to the liquid morphine is pretty sadistic. imagine if you were in great pain and someone was diluting your medicine... you'd think you were taking what you needed... what the doctor proscribed. When you go in and tell the doc that you have been taking 30mg doses of liquid morphine, which are really 5mg doses, that the pain is not being controlled. The doc ups the dose to 45mg and the next dose put's mom or dad into a place they didn't want to be.

Well perhaps we can find out just how strong the placebo affect can take you when you are suffering through cold-sweats and unable to sit still! :\

you guys don't understand. my family despises drugs. they don't give a shit about the morphine. she has a gigantic fucking vial of vicodin that says zero refills, and she keeps getting refills, and she hasn't touched a single pill in weeks. all she ever talks about is how much she hates having to take this shit at all. when she was in the hospital she had a button that would inject morphine straight into her system whenever she pressed it and she complained about having that privilege.

she could give a shit about the morphine bottle.

and now she's trying to pull away from the fentanyl and she went through mad withdrawal, but she isn't taking any vicodin to calm it down, and i'd know, i've fucking counted the whole vial. why the FUCK would she ever wanna touch this shit again?

these opiates are just going to sit there, and everyone in the family is going to ignore them. this isn't the family who counts their drugs making sure none of it is being stolen. they aren't smart people. they really aren't.

yes, i am stealing someone's medicine, and it is wrong, and that has only boosted the thrill since they've entered this household. i have no morality, especially not for this family, you have no idea how this shit got here in the first place. fucking bitch and her car accident. if anything, this shit SHOULD be mine if she hates it all so badly! ill take it her drugs with a cup of fucking tea!

This could just be the pronounced effects of a reason I can't enjoy a lot of different opioids anymore. I have a CYP450 liver enzyme hyper-activity which manifests itself, and is commonly tested by how much dextromethorphan is left after a patient is given a set amount after a set time. While I don't know how much DXM left in your system is enough to warrant you being labeled as having CYP450 liver enzyme issues, I know that on one extreme you might end up with a dose that your body will not be able to filter out with the liver before your lungs and heart start to shut down.

hmm, i don't know which direction that leads, it's one way or another way, but i can't solve such a riddle. here, do it for me: between the dates of March 27 and June 13 of last year, i think my count was 15 bottles of Robitussin. one every four days or something like that. i thought it was the perfect lifestyle. and then it bit me on the ass, hard.

you guys don't understand. my family despises drugs. they don't give a shit about the morphine. she has a gigantic fucking vial of vicodin that says zero refills, and she keeps getting refills, and she hasn't touched a single pill in weeks. all she ever talks about is how much she hates having to take this shit at all. when she was in the hospital she had a button that would inject morphine straight into her system whenever she pressed it and she complained about having that privilege.

she could give a shit about the morphine bottle.

and now she's trying to pull away from the fentanyl and she went through mad withdrawal, but she isn't taking any vicodin to calm it down, and i'd know, i've fucking counted the whole vial. why the FUCK would she ever wanna touch this shit again?

these opiates are just going to sit there, and everyone in the family is going to ignore them. this isn't the family who counts their drugs making sure none of it is being stolen. they aren't smart people. they really aren't.

yes, i am stealing someone's medicine, and it is wrong, and that has only boosted the thrill since they've entered this household. i have no morality, especially not for this family, you have no idea how this shit got here in the first place. fucking bitch and her car accident. if anything, this shit SHOULD be mine if she hates it all so badly! ill take it her drugs with a cup of fucking tea!

Mind if I ask how old you are? I stole my moms Morphine when I was 16 I didn't think about what a scumbag thing I was doing at the time and I had a similiar attitude about it. Now I know what I did was wrong, regardless of how I feel about my mother. However just because she is a "fucking bitch" as you put it doesn't mean she doesn't use her meds. Don't think they won't figure it out either. Using the fent patches sounds like a bad idea for you. You have barely any tolerance and I know of people with huge tolerances who have fucked themselves up from that shit. Also sounds to me like you have a bit of a dependance problem. I know if someone in my family was stealing my medication I would fucking maim them. Do whatever you want but don't be suprised when they figure it up and it lands you in some lame teenage rehab facility.

ETA: I had a roommate steal my Xanax, Demerol, and Percocet and let's just say when I was done she was in more pain than I ever was.

Mind if I ask how old you are? I stole my moms Morphine when I was 16 I didn't think about what a scumbag thing I was doing at the time and I had a similiar attitude about it. Now I know what I did was wrong, regardless of how I feel about my mother. However just because she is a "fucking bitch" as you put it doesn't mean she doesn't use her meds. Don't think they won't figure it out either. Using the fent patches sounds like a bad idea for you. You have barely any tolerance and I know of people with huge tolerances who have fucked themselves up from that shit. Also sounds to me like you have a bit of a dependance problem. I know if someone in my family was stealing my medication I would fucking maim them. Do whatever you want but don't be suprised when they figure it up and it lands you in some lame teenage rehab facility.

ETA: I had a roommate steal my Xanax, Demerol, and Percocet and let's just say when I was done she was in more pain than I ever was.

no dude. trust me. she doesn't use these meds. she can't even reach them, and my mom probably already forgot where she put it. i think i know my family better than someone who claims they've been there done that, you haven't met this family. they're oblivious and never take the time to think ahead. they're never going to know i've been stealing this shit, as long as they never catch me in the act. if they didn't see it, it pretty much never happened in their worlds.

and i am 19. i used to only smoke pot until i got a ticket and had to show it to my dad who calls me a criminal and a drug user and that i deserve to go to jail. and he never mentions that point in time as a possession ticket, he always says i got "arrested" to make it sound way worse than it was. and i just let him hit me with all of it, didn't even respond, while my mom went on about the gateway and my sister, who was the one who first shoved pot down my throat in the fucking first place, went to go search through my room as if she had some sort of right to. then DXM came into the picture, and im not even gonna go over what happened then, but even though it's a much more dangerous substance, the fucking nonsense was even more off the wall and none of it was logical, NONE of it, so i told them all straight up that they can go fuck themselves and im not listening to another word. since then i have absolutely zero sympathy, or care, for anything that happens with this family. i am on my own and i like it that way. they took away my car, apparently the best punishment they could come up with. it's the damn most liberating feeling in the fucking world.

ok sorry about going off subject, but just realize that im not some sort of person you can relate to in every sense. i do not have a guilty conscience, i have no reason to anymore. i have my hands on an opiate that i have never done before, and i am going to do it, and i am going to come here to find out how to do it without dying. that's all. leave your morals at the door.

no dude. trust me. she doesn't use these meds. she can't even reach them, and my mom probably already forgot where she put it. i think i know my family better than someone who claims they've been there done that, you haven't met this family. they're oblivious and never take the time to think ahead. they're never going to know i've been stealing this shit, as long as they never catch me in the act. if they didn't see it, it pretty much never happened in their worlds.

and i am 19. i used to only smoke pot until i got a ticket and had to show it to my dad who calls me a criminal and a drug user and that i deserve to go to jail. and he never mentions that point in time as a possession ticket, he always says i got "arrested" to make it sound way worse than it was. and i just let him hit me with all of it, didn't even respond, while my mom went on about the gateway and my sister, who was the one who first shoved pot down my throat in the fucking first place, went to go search through my room as if she had some sort of right to. then DXM came into the picture, and im not even gonna go over what happened then, but even though it's a much more dangerous substance, the fucking nonsense was even more off the wall and none of it was logical, NONE of it, so i told them all straight up that they can go fuck themselves and im not listening to another word. since then i have absolutely zero sympathy, or care, for anything that happens with this family. i am on my own and i like it that way. they took away my car, apparently the best punishment they could come up with. it's the damn most liberating feeling in the fucking world.

ok sorry about going off subject, but just realize that im not some sort of person you can relate to in every sense. i do not have a guilty conscience, i have no reason to anymore. i have my hands on an opiate that i have never done before, and i am going to do it, and i am going to come here to find out how to do it without dying. that's all. leave your morals at the door.

Trust me I have been there. My family is FUCKED UP beyond words. I won't even go into it on here. If you're over 18 why not just leave? If you want to be an ass take all their drugs with you.. lol I moved out when I was 17.

As for morals, I really have none. You got the wrong person for that shit. Just don't kill yourself on the fent, you don't have much of a tolerance, be careful. I don't care if you live or die it's just people like you who don't know fuckall about the drugs they are doing who end up dead and fuck it up for the rest of us.

well can someone just tell me how 50mcg/h is going to affect a 19 year old, 130 lbs, is it gonna hurt like a bitch, is it gonna be overkill? or how about i fold the patch onto itself to make only 1/5 of the patch to stick to me, 10mcg/h. as soon as i feel it, im done, it's over. that's all i want. trust me i know better than to say "that's not enough i need more" i don't do drugs to get super fucked up i do it for experience.

as for moving out, i will once i collect enough money from my editing business, which doesn't exist until school comes back in February. every place i walk into for a job tells me to go home and go on the internet like a typical american slob. so i do, and i never find the application to fill. i could just walk out and never come back, but there's so much stuff in here that i could never walk away from, means too much to me, and would break my back if i tried to walk around with it. they have no problem keeping me here but they want me to follow their rules. but they already took away the only thing they could, not like taking away my Wii is gonna make me learn my lesson hah =P

well can someone just tell me how 50mcg/h is going to affect a 19 year old, 130 lbs, is it gonna hurt like a bitch, is it gonna be overkill? or how about i fold the patch onto itself to make only 1/5 of the patch to stick to me, 10mcg/h. as soon as i feel it, im done, it's over. that's all i want. trust me i know better than to say "that's not enough i need more" i don't do drugs to get super fucked up i do it for experience.

as for moving out, i will once i collect enough money from my editing business, which doesn't exist until school comes back in February. every place i walk into for a job tells me to go home and go on the internet like a typical american slob. so i do, and i never find the application to fill. i could just walk out and never come back, but there's so much stuff in here that i could never walk away from, means too much to me, and would break my back if i tried to walk around with it. they have no problem keeping me here but they want me to follow their rules. but they already took away the only thing they could, not like taking away my Wii is gonna make me learn my lesson hah =P

I can't tell you how it's going to affect you. Thing is fent affects people differently and I am not comfortable telling you how much to take. Alot of people wind up dead from minimal exposure and some don't so I don't really know what to tell you. I have access to it and I won't do it. I have a moderate opiate tolerance but I am not comfortable putting my life in danger. I'd rather just do oxys.

alright im doing much more in-depth research on the ingredients and measurements and LD50's and the works. apparently this transdermal dose is equivalent to chugging half of that bottle of morphine in one go. you guys were fucking right, this is scary shit. i definitely cant handle half of that morphine bottle. but, i can definitely handle 1/20th of the bottle, i just never wanted to because it hits me so hard, and fast! oral liquid morphine works fucking fast. so ive come to my conclusion, im folding it down to 1/10th and im gonna stick it on my pelvic area just above my right thigh. but im gonna do this later. first im gonna double my regular thing for tonight, and build more of a tolerance. ill be here for constant updates when the time comes.

EDIT: damn mother fuck. looks like i did the math wrong. so when it says 10mg/5mL in the picture below, which just so happens to be the same on my bottle, that means every 5mL is 10mg of morphine, right? i thought it meant that the whole bottle contains 10mg. that means folding it into 1/10th will be ridiculously weak. ok now i need to re-figure this out.

Last edited:
they aren't smart people. they really aren't.

QUOTE]

That pretty much explains it.

the apple doesn't fall far

shut up Mr. "I've Never Heard of a Bottle of Morphine".

100_2046.jpg

alright im doing much more in-depth research on the ingredients and measurements and LD50's and the works. apparently this transdermal dose is equivalent to chugging half of that bottle of morphine in one go. you guys were fucking right, this is scary shit. i definitely cant handle half of that morphine bottle. but, i can definitely handle 1/20th of the bottle, i just never wanted to because it hits me so hard, and fast! oral liquid morphine works fucking fast. so ive come to my conclusion, im folding it down to 1/10th and im gonna stick it on my pelvic area just above my right thigh. but im gonna do this later. first im gonna double my regular thing for tonight, and build more of a tolerance. ill be here for constant updates when the time comes.

Cutting it would be better than folding it over. I am not sure if folding it over will minimize the dose. What I want to know is if whoever in your family was on the fent patch they must have been on some serious pain management before being put on it. Especially since they're anti drug. I don't understand how it got kicked up to fent. She will notice. But they will most likely notice when you're dead on the floor. Good luck.

She was being dosed with morphine every ten minutes for like a month. All she had to do was press a button and it was in. They put her on Fentanyl while she was still given the morphine intravenously at home, and then my mom decided she wasn't comfortable handling needles and they gave her Vicodin instead. As of right now she's off all of it and never ever wants to go back. She doesn't even touch her Vicodin. And the Fentanyl was my mom's responsibility. My mom has a memory span of about four days. She never counted how many she had left. 6 and 5 are no different to her, it's not like she's checking up on it, she really doesn't give a shit.

She was being dosed with morphine every ten minutes for like a month. All she had to do was press a button and it was in. They put her on Fentanyl while she was still given the morphine intravenously at home, and then my mom decided she wasn't comfortable handling needles and they gave her Vicodin instead. As of right now she's off all of it and never ever wants to go back. She doesn't even touch her Vicodin. And the Fentanyl was my mom's responsibility. My mom has a memory span of about four days. She never counted how many she had left. 6 and 5 are no different to her, it's not like she's checking up on it, she really doesn't give a shit.

You're gonna do what you want to do. I'm just saying your mom is gonna know when you're dead on the floor with one of her patches stuck to you. Kind of like the kid who was found cock in hand with a belt around his neck. Again good luck.

Ok ok ok ok. How about if I stuck the fucking thing on my leg and then took it right off and put it away. That won't kill me, RIGHT?

Unless you have a high opioid tolerance don't even think about wearing that! A 50 ug fentanyl patch (one that's not a shitty brand anyway) could hold me over and i can handle a fuckload of morphine (up to 1000mg's a day with my other meds) as well as dilaudid (IVed and snorted) and oxy (oral only) so if someone with no opioid tolerance wears one of these they are going to be very very fucked and dead if they don't get treatment.

I was on fentanyl patches for pain 2 years ago and although it is the best drug ive taken for pain it is seriously lacking in euphoria. It has much less euphoria then dilaudid, morphine or even oxycodone which is not my favourite opiate. So taking fentanly for anything other then chronic pain control or to hold you if you have the tolerance for it is pointless anyway in my opnion atleast.

Also taking someones fentanyl patch even if they don't like drugs is just plain wrong in my opinion. Those things cost a hell of alot to buy at the pharmacy so please don't be stealing them off people especially people who obviously need them. Fent is prescribed for serious pain and is usually used after short acting opioids no matter how strong fail to control the pain, oxycontin and MScontin have already been tried and the person can't tolerate a higher dose, can't tolerate one of them or fentanyl is just worth trying because at this point everything is. I was put on it when i had tried every opioid used in canada for pain except methadone (in canada you can't get methadone prescribed to you unless the doctor has a special license and not many do really) so that will give you a idea of how powerful this shit is.

All i can tell you is that in my opinion you wearing that patch is not only so not worth it in terms of euphoria but there is also a very good chance you will end up very dead since it does not seem like you have the right tolerance to handle a 50 microgram a hour patch. Also those opioid convertion charts are abit off in my opinion. I have yet to find one thats really acurate when it comes to every opioid.

Also it takes 10 or 12 hours before it really starts to kick in good and proper in my experience and even longer really to reach peak effects. So just putting it on for abit is not going to do anything.

So bottomline is unless you want someone to find you in bed blue as a smurf from the fact that you are dead from a fent OD don't wear it or even worse abuse it in some other way.

Ok ok ok ok. How about if I stuck the fucking thing on my leg and then took it right off and put it away. That won't kill me, RIGHT?

Probably not. Fortunatly the patch takes a long time to start dispersing the formulation at the level prescribed, so if anything could possibly be a danger, you will most likely pick up that something is wrong hours before anything too drastic happens (like nodding out with the patch on if you have no tolerance!?)

The couple of times I used the 100mcg/h fentanyl patches when I had absolutely no tolerance I would wake up after the first time I slept (maybey after 20h) to a killer headache that luckily went away pretty quickly. Just a reminder that if you are having problems staying awake you should probably either take it off, or find another way to get the dose back down what would be best for you.

Contrary to how everyone on bluelight seems tp think, fentanyl can be used recreationaly, just liike most any opiod, I have a theory that the reaon why fentanyl has such a bad wrap in regards to overdoses is due to mainly heroin shipments being "spiked" with fentanyl and passed off as heroin on the cheap. One of the issues in cutting an agent so powerful as fentanyl is that there really is no way to disperse it equally among the china-white "heroin." I believe this leads to recipe for disaster where even between bags from the same 10 bag bundle, perhaps just one of those bags has five times the heroin equivalent because the only way to properly disperse the agent would be to dissolve it, and while the prospect of a criminal drug-syndicate shipping ready-made vials of fentanyl prepared in a dissolved saline solution for customer satisfaction tickles me pink. The reason that doesn't happen is in all honesty, the dru cartels don't give a damn if tiy die because they mixed the cut wrong. They jsut care about snatching your buck, even if it means faking the much mroe expensive heroin synthesized from more expensive raw-material and precursors.

Last edited:
Unless you have a high opioid tolerance don't even think about wearing that! A 50 ug fentanyl patch (one that's not a shitty brand anyway) could hold me over and i can handle a fuckload of morphine (up to 1000mg's a day with my other meds) as well as dilaudid (IVed and snorted) and oxy (oral only) so if someone with no opioid tolerance wears one of these they are going to be very very fucked and dead if they don't get treatment.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I knew something just jumped off the page about how absurdly high your dose-conversions are. As I remembered, every 100mcg/h of fentanyl as applied with the duragesic patch is more or less equal to about 150mg-200mg of oral morphine in a 24h period, which while it sounds like a lot, let me remind you that morphine has the absolute shittiest bioavilability when taken orally; on average only about 10-20% will be effecitvely used in your body compared to if you had an IV preparation of morphine. If you compare a 100mcg/h patch to the daily equivalent of oxycodone it comes up with about 120mg in the same 24h period.

I personally remembered this because I was using 175mcg/h at the highest amount before both my doctor and I noticed that I don't get any analgesic effects from it quite oddly, but I can still remember that since it appeared as if the fantanyl was doing absolutely nothing, but while I wasn't getting any pain-relief benefit out the fentanyl, it became a two-edged sword for me, and while I wasn't getting pain relief, I certainly was building up a dependence even though I didn't seem to feel anything from it, no matter how much I played with the patches.

The next drug my doctor and I tried for pain-management was a oral morphine sustained release preparation at 90mg.day; but as the dosing chart will tell you, 90mg/day of oral morphine is not anywhere close to the "phantom dependency" I exhibited and in actuality, a conservative estimate of the amount of fentanyl I was using, if converted to oral morphine would be a whopping 700mg a day! God decided to play a practical joke on me in the days that followed my instant stopping of the fentanyl, and picking up a dose of oral morphine SR that wouldb't even be a token effort to reduce the withdrawal symptoms, let alone the pain I was having. The joke that God was holding in reserve just for this special occasion was to spring this medication chance right smack at the begging of a 4 day holiday. The day I stopped the fentanyl and picked up the 90mg of morphine a day jsut happened to be on the Thursday starting this extended holiday, and to add a catastrophe on an inconvenience, my doctor was gone both Friday AND Monday, What are the odds?

The whole week-end I tried to contact him, or speak to a doctors that share a doctor's case loads for the essential things such as prescription refills and whatnot, but even though I explained to the covering doctor the exact set of insane factors in this mess, he refused to "write the prescription early;" even just to get me to the point where I could sit down face to face with my primary care doctor who has been very helpful in my chronic pain issues, but since I ended up in the ER because I was pretty much forced to take 5 times my new prescription just to even take the edge off the withdrawal.and the ER Doc was very mindful of chronic pain patients that unfortunately develop dependency and he wrote me up for 3 days of 200mg/day of methadone, since that was the previous medication I was on for pain management, and methadone was probably the best choice of medications in this instance anyways.

By the time my primary care doctor came back, he thought that the whole episode was just an issue of not waiting a couple of day before titrating the dose or something about me not being able to exhibit self-control with certain opioid medications :(. The whole idea that jumping off an the equivalent of 700mg of oral morphine a day to less than 100mg/day wasn't even a concern in his mind when I got in to see him when he came back from vacation or wherever he was. He didn't even really want to hear about that a medication could both provide no pain management, and subsequently still leave a person dependent on it. I guess he just went in to his anti-abuse mode, and figured I was lying about the fentanyl not working to get more or to get a different, specific medication or something similar. All I know is that it wasn't fun!

Anyways, I'm sure you can find an exact conversion chart in the fenanyl user pamphlet that will make it easier to calculate the dose that will be recreational, but to give you an idea, the 275mcg/h was roughly comparable to almost 600mg/day of oral morphine, which didn't make for a great conversation when I wound up in hie emergency room on the Monday morning he was gone.

Here is a link with all the information you could ever want about converting doses between opioid pain-killers, including a nice section about the fentany duragesic patches, and how to calculate the mcg/h to other medications.

http://www.mywhatever.com/cifwriter/library/70/4932.html

And this is a narcotic conversion online application that was made to help people convert a daily dose of the more typical opioids to what the equivalent would be in a duragesic patch in terms of the mcg/h.

http://www.globalrph.com/fent.cgi

Last edited: