L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Wildest sex acts while on drugs that you have done

rolling_souls

Bluelighter
I searched through the posts to find something like this and there are some that are close but not straight forward which is what I am curious about. If I am duplicating I do apoligize.

Here it is again....What is or are some of the wildest sex acts or just acts you have done with whoever or alone when high on any drug?

(eg)

1. When doing coke one night with the wife, had few friends over for drinks. They dont do blow and didnt know we were. After few drinks and few lines for us and some wild flirting and teasing by the wife, 4 of us fucked her continuously for an hour and then all came all over her. Was hot as hell to see and filled a long curious about fantasy for her, ALL GOOD FUN.

2. When rolling one night and in a bizarre state of...something and in that place where nothing seems off limits, the wife walked to the corner of the yard to piss, i followed and she jokingly said i will pee on you so i moved closer and with that she continued to piss all over me. When done, we went back to the deck, looked at each other, had a laugh, a hug and concluded...."that was different"

Ahhh the things we do while high.

Lets hear your stories

rofl.....oohhhh mmmyyyy-freakin-god

I'm sorry I can't tribute further, but lol... sorry, this made me lol

I've had sex on coke, various opiates, lsd, mdma, mushrooms, various RCs.. but never have any inspired out-of-the-norm sexual activities.

But I am interested in reading what others have to say about the matter

Last edited:
Wow, what a great thread.

I guess I've haven't done anything too crazy. Still young.

When I was living in Arizona I was reguarly taking copious amounts of pills. Anyway, this girl I was hooking up with ended up coming back to my place, and I was on roughly 4mgs of Xanax, 500mgs of Soma and 3 Vic's. I like to call it the 'Vegas Cocktail', I just couldn't believe I got it up.

I've tried to have sex on the comedown of some great Lucy, but couldn't find a mate. Thats next on my list. Thats a ridiculous first story OP, crazzzzy.

I was in Rocky Point a few years ago and I decided I would just buy a bottle of Valium instead of drinking too much so I could save money. I don't remeber much of anything really, but I did end up in bed with the cute little blonde girl 'Sammy';somebody bought me some body shots. Anyway while I'm getting it on, the dude in the bed next to me is also fucking Sammy's best friend. Somehow the four of us were communicating while having sex, I just remember laughing a lot actually. Ohh, Mexico...

Last edited:
Fuck. Too many to list.

-Fucking at a rave, x
-Fucking in the back seat of a moving car, acid
-Gang bang in the back seat of a parked car, alcohol

Having sex on acid was pretty much totally nuts, but it was still just having sex. Nothing especially kinky or anything. Sooner or later I'm probably going to have a rolling threesome but I'm sure it'll be planned ahead of time.

I once gave this chick some dope and railed her booty

Was nice .... I got high once we were finished

craziest thing i ever did was shit i really regretted and the only reason there were drugs involved was so I could try to be comfortable with it for the sake of some broad.

But once sobriety hit, I still hated it

Too much Olde English and I ate some coochie that was on the rag on an aerobics mat in a basement in front of 3 other ppl. No regrets tho.

^^^lol wow. You earned your red wings!!!

I really don't have any of my own stories to add. Drugs have never made me do anything sexually that I wouldn't have done sober...besides drunken hookups and drug induced hookups. One time me and like 4 or 5 friends ran a train on this girl, luckily I was first and highly opiated. Another time I was high on dope and I pee'ed on my then gf in the shower, which was kind of fun in an 'I shouldn't be doing this' type of way. Me and her used to always joke and i told her I was gonna pee on her and she was like 'ok' so I did it.

If i think of anything else I'll post it, I'm just trying to keep this thread alive.

craziest thing i ever did was shit i really regretted and the only reason there were drugs involved was so I could try to be comfortable with it for the sake of some broad.

But once sobriety hit, I still hated it

Well fatallyflawed..........what was it?

telling someone they can stick it in my ass completely randomly with no lube or ass teasing or anything while rolling.
that was not a good idea...should've waited till the second pill kicked in....anal is now forever tainted for me.

hehe...taint

Threesomes while all fucked up...the fact that they were threesomes wasnt wild but the explicit nature of them was deff due to the drugs. Rollin and coke!

yeah...tell me about it
dumbfuck bf...:|
me- "why don't you just stick it in there?"
him- "are you sure?"
"yeah i mean it keeps going towards there anyways, so why the hell not."
"okay.....ready?"
"yeah c'mon."
1 mississippi, 2 mississippi.
"OWW FUCKKK STOPPP"
"AHH ARE YOU OKAY "
"IDK GET IT THE FUCK OUT OF THERE THOUGH"
"....are you like traumatized or something."

8)

it was my birthday too. whatever he made up for it by going for like 2 hours. i was rolling, he was not. i do not know how he did it...

My first sexual experience was a handjob given by two girls while I was rolling. It could've gone further but the ecstasy+inexperience equaled me blowing my load quite quickly and being unable to get it up the rest of the night despite being grinded on for the duration of my roll... it just made my dick really sore. And that's all I've got...

I met a bi leatherman in a bar and I told him how I had a small whip with me and I wanted to use it on someone since I'd never done S&M to a man before.

I had been drinking some beer and I took him back to where I was living at the time and I had him piss by the dumpster outside and I took him to my apt and had him dim the lights and we stripped down to our underwear and I whipped him with a flogger and I paddled him with a hairbrush. He got highly aroused from the flogging/paddling and had topped me from the bottom since I'd never whipped someone before.

I offered to tie him up and put hot wax on his body or blindfold him but he did not want any of that done to him so I ended it after paddling him and we put our clothes on and went downstairs and waited for his cab to arrive that he'd called.

I've never had sex on any drug besides alcohol and I'm not sure if I'd like it or not as I didn't like sex after drinking the few times I've done it and I don't like to PNP even on booze, and I prefer sex while sober.

Last edited:
Well fatallyflawed..........what was it?

swinging shit. Quite frankly, it never sat right with me and I kept getting pushed into it. I thought the x wold take the "edge" off but it got to a point where I felt disgusting and did not even like looking at myself.