• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex + Drugs Wildest sex acts while on drugs that you have done

Rolled with a friend almost old enough to be my mother Ended up making out like crazy @ a rave and fucked the next to days on a coke binge.

Same person a week later, LOTS Of alcohol, and lots of pot, somehow i ended up with my tongue in her ass. I don't remember how it got there, or what i did after. Just thought it was weird. Lol

I was with a girl once at a sex club and we were both very high on coke. I suddenly started rimming her while she was in the stand up position. For some reason i got all WWE on her and swung my arms around her waist and clenched or pressed down on her stomach, she was stimulated and proceeded to drop a shit load in my mouth, all embedded with salty peanuts from the night before. I was aroused and swallowed the load, she was really hot otherwise i would of never did it. After dropping her off home i went to an after hours to dance, on the way there i could feel the peanuts being crunched in my back teeth. The girls i was dancing with said my mouth smelled awful. I told them it was the the MDMA pill i had just swallowed and the Cadbury chocolate i ate. It was a weird sex and drug binged evening. Never did it again, moved on in life.

No amount of drugs could ever make me eat someones shit..

Rolled with a friend almost old enough to be my mother Ended up making out like crazy @ a rave and fucked the next to days on a coke binge.

Same person a week later, LOTS Of alcohol, and lots of pot, somehow i ended up with my tongue in her ass. I don't remember how it got there, or what i did after. Just thought it was weird. Lol

THAT made me laugh...thanks!

I was with a girl once at a sex club and we were both very high on coke. I suddenly started rimming her while she was in the stand up position. For some reason i got all WWE on her and swung my arms around her waist and clenched or pressed down on her stomach, she was stimulated and proceeded to drop a shit load in my mouth, all embedded with salty peanuts from the night before. I was aroused and swallowed the load, she was really hot otherwise i would of never did it. After dropping her off home i went to an after hours to dance, on the way there i could feel the peanuts being crunched in my back teeth. The girls i was dancing with said my mouth smelled awful. I told them it was the the MDMA pill i had just swallowed and the Cadbury chocolate i ate. It was a weird sex and drug binged evening. Never did it again, moved on in life.

damn lol

very good coke, drunk.. i fucked 4 hookers one after another.

think i only came twice.

I could see how that happened. however coke doesn't usually change my perceptions per se however it does make me feel like 'i'm the dude' and I've got loads of money.

one time I took too many pills and suddenly in one of those moments of clarity that hits you as you start to come down I find I've got a blokes cock in my mouth. It was at a house party with a few friends, bodies everywhere. next thing I can remember I'm getting getting head from a girl. Never seen the guy before or since, haven't got a clue who he was but I did have a sore throat for a couple of days afterwards.

The same as you I stopped doing the pills and moved on.

I could see how that happened. however coke doesn't usually change my perceptions per se however it does make me feel like 'i'm the dude' and I've got loads of money.

one time I took too many pills and suddenly in one of those moments of clarity that hits you as you start to come down I find I've got a blokes cock in my mouth. It was at a house party with a few friends, bodies everywhere. next thing I can remember I'm getting getting head from a girl. Never seen the guy before or since, haven't got a clue who he was but I did have a sore throat for a couple of days afterwards.

The same as you I stopped doing the pills and moved on.

did u enjoy the experience?

I shacked up with a beautiful user awhile back. And it just turned into a 3 mounth binder filled with massive ammounts of benzos, crack, opiates and anything else we could get ahold of from shrooms to acid to GHB.

There was never just one extreme sex act that stands out. Just the whole time was nothing but exploring new things for us. Anything and everything was game. Ass eating, bondage, feet play, anal play all of them in any manner using any and everything at our disposal. The best binge of my life. Wouldnt trade the memories for anything.

i was 15... the girl was 14 and a virgin. i was spun on amphetamine and morphine...
the entire session lasted a couple hours but the best part was when i busted all over
her ass in massive amounts "john holmes style". ill never forget that mourning

I shacked up with a beautiful user awhile back. And it just turned into a 3 mounth binder filled with massive ammounts of benzos, crack, opiates and anything else we could get ahold of from shrooms to acid to GHB.

There was never just one extreme sex act that stands out. Just the whole time was nothing but exploring new things for us. Anything and everything was game. Ass eating, bondage, feet play, anal play all of them in any manner using any and everything at our disposal. The best binge of my life. Wouldnt trade the memories for anything.

then what happened where'd she go? howd u meet her?

sex on DOB tops everything iv ever done its a whole nuther world free of guilt and filled with pleasure leave it at that anythings possable if u put ur reaseach chems to it lol

It involved alot of MDMA, 2 girls and 1 guy.

Started with the shower, switching between partners oral,pashing etc. Which then moved to the bedroom which was a few hours of wild sex switching between partners.. and then into our seperate rooms with out actual partners for more sex. I only wish through all of it the MDMA would of let me come..

But thats about as far as ive taken drugs and sex.

It involved alot of MDMA, 2 girls and 1 guy.

Started with the shower, switching between partners oral,pashing etc. Which then moved to the bedroom which was a few hours of wild sex switching between partners.. and then into our seperate rooms with out actual partners for more sex. I only wish through all of it the MDMA would of let me come..

But thats about as far as ive taken drugs and sex.

this is every other night for me;)