• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to plug morphine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatonedude777

Bluelighter
You'd think there'd be guides or at least talks about how to specifically do it step by step..but you'd also think wrong from my google and forums searches. So how is it done? I want to make this fucker last as long as I can make it without wasting a mg lol. Seriously though, any help would be awesome.

Also, I reeeeally hope morphine feels different and not the same as Tramadol, Vicodin, and Oxycodone. I really hope it makes me feel up and energetic or something. Though any mild to intense euphoria makes me like that ( but I'm looking for something different? ). Theoretically speaking though, if it did make that effect wouldn't some people use it for weight loss or something? The reason I ask is cause you never hear of that sort of thing and make me curious cause of my brother.

Need to get it into solution, stick it in an ORAL syringe or actual syringe with the needle taken off (really imprtant this bit), stick it up your arse and inject, simple. Now the only problem i see is the type of morphine you have. If its a modified release prep like MST Contin you may have problems getting it into a solution. The good thing is unlike mainlining (IV) you don't have to 100% filter it, although filterig is probably worth whie cause the un disolved particals, wax, fillers etc will probably irritate your arse. Could always flush it out with saline an hour or so later if its a problem.

So yeah, disolve 50% of your usual oral dose, filter and then shoot. MAke sure you do less than your oral dose cause its bio availability will be higher and so the effects will be stronger.

Where can I get one of the syringes? Do they come in any type of medicine that's OTC? I think I've seen one in like or night quil or something weird. Or can I just buy one somewhere?

What kind of solution do I need to mix it with?

Other than that how do I filter it? Any household materials? Cause I basically have nothing...Best I think we have for filtering is a coffee machine >.>

Can buy them from chemists for dosing young children with. You could use coffee filters from your coffee machine yeah. If you can, crush the tablet into a powder, put the powder in a shot glass then squirt in a couple of mls of water, the less you use the better cause it will be uncomfortable, mix it until disolved as best as pos, if theres any bits of tablet or filler in the soltuio filter it through a cofee filter, then suck it up, lay on your stomach, insert it as deep as comfortable and SLOWLY squirt it. Stay on your stomach for as long as possible or untill high so it doesn't drip out.

Plugging morphine isn't really that great...in the same league as oral dosing in my experience.I plugged a few doses while I was in jail since I didn't have access to a rig.I made my own little plugging syringe type device,Honestly,I preferred taking it orally.Also,If you want a stimulant effect,morphine isn't going to provide it.

Well speaking of ODing I was going to ask another question. Assuming I wanted the equivalent dose as 15mg of hydrocodone how much should I take? I figured 10mg using the opioid comparison chart. 16.67mg of hydrocodone which sounds about right.

Well I'm starting to think this over and I just read that it's only 31% aka 12%-61%. But oral is 25-30%

I might try both ways and see what happens.

You did not mention what type of morphine you were using, but if using either IR tablets or MS Contin, the method of preparation for this type of administration is basically the same, as well as pretty simple -atleast, that is the method that I have found works best; which I can explain in steps for you:

- Get a syringe (without needle, of course), as mentioned here oral syringes do work the best for this, as there is more space to fit your solution. You can get these at most supermarkets, such as Walgreens, they usually sell them by themselves (so you don't have to look for them attached to any other OTC medications or anything) and I have found they're usually next to the baby thermometers and things like that, although this most likely will differ. Either way, they're much easier to acquire than hypodermic needles!

- Get piece of paper, your morphine pill, and either a spoon or credit card (or anything else you can use for crushing your pill, I find that a card usually works the best). Fold your paper in half (a check works extremely well for this), put your pill(s) inside, near the crease preferably, fold the paper over and press down on the pill (through the paper) with your card/spoon, twisting it around until you can feel that it has been somewhat crushed, then unfold the paper and continue to crush until it is a FINE powder, NO CHUNKS (especially if using MS Contin, as chunks will not dissolve easily in the water due to the wax, and also you want to make sure you have completely "broken through" the time-release).

- Fold the paper back over; make sure the powder is safe where it cannot get knocked over or wet while you are filling the syringe -sorry to sound overly OCD, but you did say you didn't want to waste a milligram! ;)

- Get your syringe, and fill with somewhere around 5-8CC of water. Instead of using another container to draw the water out of as someone mentioned here, you can just take the plunger out and fill it straight from the faucet (that is if you are using water from a faucet anyway) I do this and find it to be easiest and simplest.

- Re-cap your syringe, MAKE SURE your hands are dry(!!!), pick up and shake your paper (very lightly!) until all of your morphine powder is in the crease, then take the plunger back out of your syringe and pour all of the powder in; try and do as best as you can to not let any of the powder stick to the edges of the syringe above the water, as this usually leads to clumps that will not dissolve no matter what, but they aren't too big of a deal.

- Once you've poured all of your powder into the syringe, put the plunger back in (don't push it too far!) and then shake your solution up, as vigorous as possible but making sure not to let the cap fly off or anything, until there are no chunks left. I find that if I set it down after dissolving and let the solution sit for about 5 minutes (take a smoke break, perhaps) it seems to work better...although this is just from experience, so I have no idea if it really makes a difference or not.

- Un-cap syringe, push plunger very lightly until it is up against the solution and there is no air, cover your syringe with lubricant if needed, and insert !
You do not have to be laying down for this, it works just as well standing, none of the solution should "fall out" or anything. Make sure you insert the syringe almost all the way to the plunger (comfortably, of course), then wait a few seconds before you pull it out. You can lay on your left side for 10-20 minutes or so, some swear this is necessary, but I personally cannot tell much of a difference between doing so and not laying down at all... Basically, just find whatever works best for you :)

Also:

- You most likely will not have to filter anything for doing this method, I use MS Contins and they do not irritate anything, but once again, find what works best for you.

- The MORE water you use the better, as this will cover more area and provide more adequate absorption.

- I cannot speak for you, as everyone is different, but I can say that morphine is HIGHLY unlikely to provide you with a stimulant effect, ESPECIALLY in comparison to those that you have listed here (oxycodone and hydrocodone usually have the ability to provide this desired "energetic" effect, especially oxycodone; personally I find that morphine has the least stimulating effect out of all the opioids I have done).

Good luck, and I hope that you find this atleast somewhat useful!

After a long time trying this method, I have come to the conclusion that plugging opioids is heavily over rated for opioid tollerant people. It has no more potency than oral use. I have done my oral dose in one go plugged but i did not get anymore off it than swallowing the tablets whole without chewing them up. if anything it seemed less efficiant than oral use. Another drug called dextromoramide, palfium or dimorlin has a strong oral bio. It used to be used in 5 and 10mg tablets. it also was available as a suppositry but only as a 10mg dose. This makes me think opiates are not as strong pugged as some people make out because if 5mg plugged was same or better than 5mg of oral palfium the 10mg suppositrys would cause overdoses in some non or low opiate tolerant people. I estimate oral use is just as strong or 1.5- 2x stonger than the same plugged dose.

I don't get why everyone has such a huge issue with the low oral bio of morphine sulphate. im a 15yr opiate addict, and I have had my tolerance up pretty high on opiates, where when I was in withdrawl, taking 60mg of morphine oral got me high and I felt like I took too much (I was in the tolerance range of being able to take 80mg methadone, 3 subs a day, 500+mg oxycodone, up to 10 bags of heroin a day) that's where my tolerance was at, after being in WD for a week, I ate two MScontin 30s, and it took Wds right away and I got a pretty nice buzz, morphine does not produce a euphoric high even close to hydro, oxy, opana, fentanyl, methadone, etc...its uniquie in its own way,and it seems only heroin addicts enjoy the true effects of oral morphine

You can get oral syringes at your local pharmacy... Just ask pharmacy for a medicine syringe and most of the time they will hand you one and you will be all set.

Hi bluelighters,
The thing ive noticed about oral morphine and been on it for years now is that when you first start taking it as long as the dose is correct for your tolerance you get a really nice buzz off it. Only thing is after taking doses of 100mg at a time thats not enough after a few days even with methadone. Then that 100mg becomes 100mg twice daily. Then for me i started getting the big 200mg teal green mst continus tablets for £2 each. Before i knew it i was taking 800-1200mg a day to replace the heroin and had huge withdrawals when my supply was cut and i wasnt even getting high off them no more really. Best way is very irregular use with them. Unfortunatly oral morphine is not quite even in same ball game as diamorphine tablets net alone IM or IV heroin. Yes it has good euphoric properties but its just so poorly processed by the body :( Also i think plugging morphine is very disappointing compared to oral use. I think everyone but 1 said they thought pkugging was at least 1.5-2 x stronger than oral use. I dont agree i find it weak or no stronger than oral use anyway Have tried both MST and IR plugged with not much success :(

Hiya madonit, please don't bump old threads. I suggest making a new one - i'll notify the mods to separate it out or close this one however-

i'm not quite sure what you're trying to say here. for me oral morphine was a such a nuisance, i essentially could drink a 500ml of oramorph and not get high one day, while the next i could drink half and get high. i don't understand morphine orally frankly, it's a bizarre thing. plugging most definitely is stronger, however, you have to have the correct technique as to doing it in order to get results from plugging. i plugged a 200mg MST once (note i have a huge tolerance, i do not suggest anyone attempts this unless extremely experienced and it was one of the most potent hits i've had from opiates. i have tried to plug zomorph in the past and failed miserably though as i simply didn't crush it up properly and add the correct amount of water/push the plunger properly. plugging is actually an art which you have to master i think.

I am prescribed 60mgs a day, in 4 separate doses a day. I have a low tolerance though so this amount gives me the pain relief I need. I do take percocet 10's 3 times a day, lyrica 150mg's 3 times a day, tramadol two tablets 3 times a day, and baclofen 10mgs 3 times a day. I'm guessing this combo of meds are working well together to give me the pain relief I need.

I have my monthly appointment with the doctor tomorrow and plan to ask for an increase in the morphine dose. I've been onthe 60mgs a day for 1 1/2 years and though I said I was getting the relief it is starting to wear off before time for the next dose. I'm trying to take it as slow as possible, as far as the amount I am taking. I am 58 and will be on this the remainder of my life. Am I going slow enough or is it even possible to tell?

Status
Not open for further replies.