Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Methylphenidate(IV)/15mgs) Semi-experienced

tadpoleboy

Greenlighter
Here is my experience with IV'd methylphenidate. All the others i saw were achived. Let me know if this needs to be moved, this is my first post on bluelight.

Stats: mid twenties, about 190lbs, 10% bf, good health. Drank 2 beers with no noticeable effect prior to this, and am currently on a cycle of Testosterone propionate(injectable steroid), Methasterone(oral steroid), and methylepitiostanol (oral steroid). Dosages are modest if not common.

Drug experience: A lot. Smoked, eaten, injected (IV and IM), rectal. Drug of choice would be cannabis or or any opiate. I have used many stimulants, and have taken oral doses of methylphenidate up to 60mg and nasally 50 mg. Never IV'd, however.

Dose: 15 mg, or 1 and 1/2 10mg methylin pills. IV'd for first time ever.

Prep: I prep as usual, alongside my trice-weekly shot of Testosterone Propionate (150mg, IM). Swab the bottles with isopropyl alcohol, let dry, and use appropriate sized needles to draw with. In the case of the methylphenidate (i will refer to it at MPH from now on), i used a 26 gauge 1/2 inch insulin needle. I crush up 1 and 1/2 pills, and squirt the drawn water into a sterile platform. The water used is laboratory grade bacteriostatic water, which is kinda negated by the crude crushing of the pill i suppose. Crushed MPH is added to water, and stirred. No heating. Insolubles precipitate out. I filter with a micron filter (i have a ton for processing steroids from powder). 1 ML is ready for injection.

12:50 am
: I inject the MPH into a vein on my hand. Im a veiny sonuvabitch, so its very easy. I also inject the testosterone into my deltoid muscle. Both sites of injection are swabbed with isopropyl alc beforehand.

12:55: I get a tiny rush.

1:00
: The rush increases. Im am clenching my jaw.

1:05
: Typical stimulant effects. Jaw clenching, sweating, cold extremities, increased thinking and thought processes.

1:10
: Effects have not increased.

1:30
: Effects platued since 1:05. Time has gone by quick. It feels like i took 30mg orally after shooting 15mg. I take the remaining MPH (35mg) crush it up, add 3 mL warm water, and take it rectally with a needleless syringe. For most drugs, rectal admin seems the most efficient and safe way. Injecting is not usually safe, due to chemical properties and sterility issues, but the most efficient. It doesnt last long, tho. Im done with this report, as the IV portion has ended. Im sure that i feel much more additional effects from the rectal soon.

THINGS WORTH MENTIONING:

There was a lot of residue/crap that precipitated out and was left in the platform holding the water-MPH mixture. I will assume this is insoluble filler material. No visible solid matter was present in syringe after sucking mixture up from the platform. Since I got an effect from injecting, it is safe to say that MPH is water soluble (i confirmed this beforehand). To what degree i am not sure, it is possible that the saturation point of the bacteriostatic water was not high enough to hold all of the MPH. You will have to consult an outside source for this specific matter - i have a degree in biology, not chemistry.

I VERY RARELY use drugs via IV. If im going to, it will only be pharmacueticals with known dosages/concentrations. And preferably made for injection and sterile. This is the first time i've ever injected a pill. I do however, inject anabolic steroids intramuscularly up to 3x a week for periods anywhere from 1- 3 months, followed by equal length periods of abstinence. I use very sterile techniques, and after a couple hundred shots, i have never had an infection. I also keep a large variety of antibiotics (gram +, gram -, and broad spectrum) on hand, as probabilty states that even with perfect procedure i will eventually get an infection. As for myself, I am in very good shape physically, and have a very healthy diet for bodybuilding and health purposes.

Im going to go ahead and say that while effective, injecting MPH is a bad idea. Curiosity got the best of me, but i will not be doing this again. Stimulants are not really my cup of tea, anyway, due to the aweful comedown and anorectic effects. Speaking of comedowns, i will say that coming down from MPH is usually pretty harsh, especially in larger and/or prolonged dose and usage. I have literally sat in a chair and stared at a wall for 2 hours on a really bad comedown, feeling empty, raw, violated, and overall dysphoric. To battle this TERRIBLE feeling, i make sure i have benzodiazepines and/or opiates for the ride down.

Once the comedown begins, i have 2mg alprazolam for the dysphoria and to aid in sleep. I will probably drink a few more beers at that point, also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to pee-pee size, but for me, chewed Daytrana was even faster acting and more euphoric than IV MPH. Anybody tried those? They rock like Rock!

at what dose? Empty or full stomach? Im not sure how oral could ever be faster acting or stronger... Although the exception would be benzos i'd say.

nice report. the only time I personally injected methylphenidate, it lasted half as long as usual. oh well, it was still fun.

what happens when you chew on it? do the veins under your tongue absorb it? how many mgs did you chew? did your mouth get all numb and shit? i have like 30 of these patch things. How long do u have to chew it?

Nice procedure.

I recommend that people reading this who are beginners start with their Basilic veins (bend of arms) until they are confident with injecting, and as the OP did, always use a micron filter.

i have snorted about 150 miligrams and speed kinda like cocain, and sat there for just about 5 hours and memorized my Criminal law book. Why the hell would you even think about shooting it up when you could just snort it. what i want to know is the reaction on snorting 100 to 150 miligrams of methylin with half a gram of methadrone which i just got my hands on both. if you try it message me :D

I used to inject methylphenidate and I reckon it was by far the worst thing ive ever done drug wise and ive shot just about everything under the sun except cocaine. I have ended up in hospital after injecting too much methylphenidate. Its a very silly thigng to do, I used to do xanax with methylphenidate/oxycontin speedballs and it would feel great but it was so dangerous in many aspects. I could have OD'd but im almost positive im not suffering from the pill binders left in my body and im worried I could end up dead or other problems as I get older due to my past mistakes.

^ This man tells the truth, I've never used Methylphenidate Intraveinously but It is a problem where I live.
It can FUCK you up, as in the high, the addiction, and the often severe health problems..
tread lightly..

i have snorted about 150 miligrams and speed kinda like cocain, and sat there for just about 5 hours and memorized my Criminal law book. Why the hell would you even think about shooting it up when you could just snort it. what i want to know is the reaction on snorting 100 to 150 miligrams of methylin with half a gram of methadrone which i just got my hands on both. if you try it message me :D

Do you mean mePHedrone or meTHadrone? if you meant meph you really shouldnt be doing the drug if you dont even know the correct name for it, if not then my apoligies :)

i got the same effect when i took this. i didnt really seem to feel like it was worth it. i heard this stuff was almost the same as coke if you take a higher dose. i didnt feel anything like coke :/

I have a question when you shoot up coke do you cook it up like H or just let it dissolve on its own and how much water should i use... lol pretty much i wanna know how to shoot up coke im good with h but when i just tried with coke i could just tell i was doing something wrong so help me

Nice report. I like how you also added in your test-prop as part of the ritual.

Stims aren't for everyone. Upon coming down it's good to keep a solid, thinking mindset and not to let your mind wander in directions that could make you depressed. In my opinion, its best to be coming down around people as their social energy will act as a cushion.

Im going to go ahead and say that while effective, injecting MPH is a bad idea. Curiosity got the best of me, but i will not be doing this again. Stimulants are not really my cup of tea, anyway, due to the aweful comedown and anorectic effects. Speaking of comedowns, i will say that coming down from MPH is usually pretty harsh, especially in larger and/or prolonged dose and usage. I have literally sat in a chair and stared at a wall for 2 hours on a really bad comedown, feeling empty, raw, violated, and overall dysphoric. To battle this TERRIBLE feeling, i make sure i have benzodiazepines and/or opiates for the ride down.

Strange, from past reports I've always imagined IV MPH to be rather like IV coke or IV MDPV (i.e., fucking good).

I've always wanted to try this but haven't got the means of proper filtration.

Thanks for the report.

Also, be sure to practice Harm Reduction to the fullest extent (I'm sure you know this) when using via IV.
(HR) Injection; IV Complications and Information MEGATHREAD and FAQ II - show me the bloodp

Last edited: