Bluelight

Thread: took 90 mg of temazepam, what to expect?

1. Collapse Details
    took 90 mg of temazepam, what to expect? 
    I used to take a shitload of clonazepam but that was about 2-3 years ago so I doubt I still have any tolerance to it. Prior to taking the pills, I had just woken up from about a 3 hour nap, so I'm hoping I won't knock out and finally see if these things bring me any euphoric-like effects. The only things I've noticed so far, are wobbly feet when I walk, and I'm being a bit more open, not chatty, just kinda saying things as if I had been drinking. Anyways, any help as to what to expect would be appreciated. I took them all about 30-15 min ago.

2. Collapse Details

Assuming you have little or no tolerance, you'll probably start to feel very drowsy. Temazepam is a hypnotic (it induces sleep), unlike benzos such as clonazepam which are used to treat anxiety. But your metabolism and body size will be factors as to how it affects you.

3. Collapse Details

eh, will I wouldn't mind knocking out either since otherwise I'm probably gonna be up all night due to my nap. I can't say I'm feeling drowsy yet, definitely feels like things are slowing down though.

4. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet P View Post
    Assuming you have little or no tolerance, you'll probably start to feel very drowsy. Temazepam is a hypnotic (it induces sleep), unlike benzos such as clonazepam which are used to treat anxiety. But your metabolism and body size will be factors as to how it affects you.
    I have parachuted it a few times with friends and it can make you really drowsy, but it's easy enough to stay awake if you aren't on a massive dose. It can be really pleasent, and at least for me, it has all of the same effects as Diazepam etc. just shorter lasting and higher dosing.

5. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    Hehe. 90mg would drop me like a sack o' shit and I've been on them for years. Some people seem incredibly insensitive to it... or the other way round. I wouldn't be making any big plans for the day though

Have to ask though - why would you take a load of pills and then ask what's going to happen? Kinda pointless once you've taken them anyway, no?

6. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    Hehe. 90mg would drop me like a sack o' shit and I've been on them for years. Some people seem incredibly insensitive to it... or the other way round. I wouldn't be making any big plans for the day though

Have to ask though - why would you take a load of pills and then ask what's going to happen? Kinda pointless once you've taken them anyway, no?
    I know what you mean! 90mg would drop me too. In fact, 50mg or so is generally enough to have me wobbling all over the place. I don't do them often, same with other Benzo's, but that's a fair dose for someone without a tolerence. Taking them first then asking later isn't a good idea, but I think you know what to expect now.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Shambles View Post
    I always used temazepam as prescribed... to help me sleep. I never really tried to "fight" the drowsiness and stay away, though I suppose it can be done. But yeah, before I developed a tolerance, 90mg would have knocked me out fast. Hell, at first, even 30mg was enough to knock me out.

8. Collapse Details

I'm from Canada and they say I'm a little slow eh...
    Really fucking deep sleep for exactly 8 hours. If you sleep more than 8 hours demand a refund.

9. Collapse Details

lol how,well I just drove to get a redbull to see if i could fight of the drowsiness. I'd have to say its been out an hr to 30 min since i first took them, and yeah I guess it was dumb for me to ask what'd happen to me after I already took the pills, but so far I feel alright, a bit out of it, not sleepy though. still pretty drunk-like-talking, i might smoke a blunt later to see what happens next. Most likely, I think I'll knock out, but trust me I'm doing this as safe as possible, I got a sitter with me too in case anything bad happens. I'll keep you all updated though.

10. Collapse Details

^ I definitely wouldn't drive after taking 90mg's of temazepam!

The huge risk factor aside, driving on benzos is illegal in a lot of countries.

11. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Ask the questions first...