Ultra music festival 12

you cant bring bookbags into Ultra. it says it on the sight. But you prolly can sneak in one of the cinch thin bags with the drawstring...

Do you know if there will be scalpers at Ultra? how much do u think a saturday ticket will cost?

$150 - $200

edit: even more if the shit sells out. i had a guy out here in cali offer me $350 to see ATB at how sweet it is a few years back

$150 - $200

edit: even more if the shit sells out. i had a guy out here in cali offer me $350 to see ATB at how sweet it is a few years back

Ultra will not sell out.

They are selling single day tickets right now for like 115, why not just get one?

Any one else staying at motel blu? My reservations got fucked up and it was the closet place i could find.

^^ i'm staying over at the miami hilton airport.

anyone know if open packs of cigarettes are allowed in? i know pretty much all the parties in socal don't allow it.. wondering if it's the same for ultra

meet me at the ultra hill where all the large letter spell out Ultra. Specifically the big letter L. 2 pm on SATURDAY

2 PM ON SATURDAY!

This invite is to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anybody staying at Crowne Plaza near the airport? I just got here and I'm stoked! We should get some people together tomorrow at the show.

Ok so crookers, bloody beetroots, deadmau5 (sucked), papparazzi, ritm dj set, orbital, donald glaude, bassnectar, carl cox, a trak, diplo, boyz noize vs erol alkan, andy c, planet of the drums was seen at ultra what did u guys see?

edit: next year is three days I know 1 of the days will be weak, and it will still sell out... gonna scalp it for a small increase in price..... gonna sneak in WAYYYY mroe alcohol next year, and drink more water b4 going in.......... go to only 2 days of ultra and hit pool parties with the money I get from the weakest day outta the three next year ticket I will sell. Also I will sell water outside the gate before and after ultra, my friends made 300 dollars between the 2 days selling just water.... and i might even do ultra bootleg shirts for 15 i can get them for 7. Im gonna cover more of my costs stay 30 minures from the venue, and hit more WMC events next year, I learned a lot about Ultra this year.

omg a bunch of my friends went to ultra a few yrs ago and i couldn't afford it....They said it was AWESOME... but I will DEF make advance plans to go now; I am SO jealous of ya'll... At least I can console myself going to bonaroo this year...

Ok so crookers, bloody beetroots, deadmau5 (sucked), papparazzi, ritm dj set, orbital, donald glaude, bassnectar, carl cox, a trak, diplo, boyz noize vs erol alkan, andy c, planet of the drums was seen at ultra what did u guys see?

edit: next year is three days I know 1 of the days will be weak, and it will still sell out... gonna scalp it for a small increase in price..... gonna sneak in WAYYYY mroe alcohol next year, and drink more water b4 going in.......... go to only 2 days of ultra and hit pool parties with the money I get from the weakest day outta the three next year ticket I will sell. Also I will sell water outside the gate before and after ultra, my friends made 300 dollars between the 2 days selling just water.... and i might even do ultra bootleg shirts for 15 i can get them for 7. Im gonna cover more of my costs stay 30 minures from the venue, and hit more WMC events next year, I learned a lot about Ultra this year.

Yeah dude, every one's first Winter Music Conference is a learning experience in my opinion.

This was our second year, and I found it HIGHLY more enjoyable than the first because we knew much more of what to expect/how to pace ourselves.

Will you stay dtown Miami next year or go with south beach?

I found ultra too chaotic this year, maybe i'm just becoming jaded(lol) but all of the sets are kind of watered down. And I can't help but look around and feel like I just walked into a twisted mixture of the shows Degrassi and intervention.

Aside from Ultra I had a blast this year, I got to kick it with my favorite DJ's, Josh Wink, Adam Beyer, and Steve Bug. Met some cool ass people, and some how I got a viral throat infection (?!?!?!):p