Ultra music festival 12

Im heading down late Wednesday and coming back Sunday. Planning on going to Above & Beyond party on Thursday night then rage both days at Ultra!!! The 13 hour drive is going to suck :(

Fuck!!! My hotel never got the reservation from booking.com . Anyone know a cheap place to stay near Bicentennial park?

im staying at the red roof inn by miami international airport.... its about 6 miles from the venue... hope taxi fares arent outragous

ultraedit.jpg

yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

yo fucking pumped one week! I know its Miami but does anyone know the dress code for the wodnb or fsob parties; junglist friendly or are we dressing in expensive shit to spill drinks on?

any help would be appreciated.

w00t I can't fricken wait this is my first festival! Driving all the way from Louisiana and will be checking into some cheap hotel 4.5 miles away at 2:00 on Friday. Don't Still figuring out which after parties to go to. Since this is my first time ever, I decided to go the VIP route. Two of my buddies are riding with me and got VIP tickets as well. I went to Miami for my first time 6 months ago(My mom lives in West Palm Beach)she and my step-dad took me and I was totally blown away by the Delano hotel. The atmosphere floored me and I promised myself that I would one day trip here ;) I can't fricken wait I just can't wait! :D

What after parties should I attend for great vocal trance and beautiful lights?

Does anyone know if VIP tickets get you a free pass into Club Space or anything of the sort?

yea....ALL the fuckin hotels in Miami are fuckin booked!

gonna have to stay at Hollywood Beach

hopefully we don't die on the way back!

if it was my choice we'd stay wherever closet (like taking-a-cab distance), but my people wanna stay by the beach...just pray whoever's driving the car i'm in doesn't float off into outer-space while we're on the way back to hollywood (i'm seriously concerned about this, but really have no choice at this point - #PLANINADVANCE !)

if you're really that concerned just take a cab! although it's probably expensive it's def the better way to go.

i'm staying at the hilton miami airport. little far but it looks like a nice place. anyone else stayin there?

i think as long as u don't look like ur trying to LIVE on the beach, the cops won't bother u for the night

and yea...depending on the mental state of my comrades afterwards, i may or may not end up calling a cab

I hate waiting!!! im trying to not think about it or even go by downtown so i dont see them setting up stages. I might be alone either day so if you see a young guy ( 18 ) with a full beard raving free hand come give me a hug or kandi :D