Ultra music festival 12

DaVinci of guessing line ups... haha nice....

I know people love Orbital but .. im just not much of a fan. I'm just glad day 1 has shaped up. Fake Blood, and Kaskade bumped things up a notch!

edit: I was wondering for those who have attended ultra before. How far are the stages apart from eachother... walking time approximately.... more specifically I am wondering if the Bayfront Live Stage is close to the Biscayne Stage because I will be spending 90% of the festival in those 2 areas and jumping back and forth both days. I assume when it gets to be about 9 pm it will be so crowded that making it from one stage to another could take a decent amount of time.

Last edited:
DaVinci of guessing line ups... haha nice....

I know people love Orbital but .. im just not much of a fan. I'm just glad day 1 has shaped up. Fake Blood, and Kaskade bumped things up a notch!

edit: I was wondering for those who have attended ultra before. How far are the stages apart from eachother... walking time approximately.... more specifically I am wondering if the Bayfront Live Stage is close to the Biscayne Stage because I will be spending 90% of the festival in those 2 areas and jumping back and forth both days. I assume when it gets to be about 9 pm it will be so crowded that making it from one stage to another could take a decent amount of time.

Well my experience my not count but for me it didn't take very long at all to get from stage to stage. Just hope that the two areas you wanna be at aren't far apart, because there is alot of stages. From corner to corner it might take you 5-10 min if going against a huge crowd which I don't really see happening.

ok phase 3 is supposed to get dropped tomorrow.... expect all but 1 of the rumored acts I mentioned to be on there

Single day passes are now being sold, but imo its a fucking rip off and should only be done if you CANT make it to both days...

man, i just realized my spring break is during WMC. is it too late to even think about going? I'm not planning on going to ultra, I just wanna go to the events during the week.

Its not too late but flights and hotels are gonna be REALLY expensive if you book them now...

heres what im going to try to see;

Day1;
KASKADE BOY 8 BIT EVIL NINE FAKE BLOOD DIRTY SOUTH BASSNECTAR EVOL INTENT LIVE Wolgang Gartner

Day2;
Crookers, A-trak, Boyz Noize vs Erol Alkan, Deadmau5, Bassnectar, Rusko, Jello, Bloody beetroots live, ANDY C & MC GQ, Caspa, Funkagenda, Skream, Benga

and the pre-post parties im hitting up

March 26th Busy P * DJ Medhi @(28 NE 14th Street, Miami) FREE PARTY, 2 DOLLAR DRINKS, FUCK YEA
March 27th after ultra day 1; Future Sounds Of Breaks Party, expensive but goes till 10 am and has loads of talent..
March 28th after 2 day of ultra; TROUBLE-AND-BASS-f-Drop-The-Lime-AC-Slater-The-Captain-Star-Eyes-and-more-Miami 15$@ the white room

Last edited:
Let me know how Dirty South and Kaskade are

Ive seen both live already and they sucked, but im hoping they've gotten better so I dont have to skip their performances at Coachella (even though I probably will)

Josh Wink was added on Friday for phase 3. Pissed I'm not seeing him at all during the week because he's only doing Ultra, Ovum, and One Night Only. He played the best set last year next to MSTRKRFT and Boiz Noize, make sure you peep him out if you go friday.

14 days till im in miami at the world of dnb party.... time doesnt move fast enough. everyone ready to kill it down south or what?

eastcoasterz shit me and the feas. are midwesterners after this we going to Detroit in april.

We don't get shit but dive bar parties with a headliner or some attempt at a posh night club with a headliner.

No parties here anymore go clubbing barring or drive/fly to another states massive.

fuck you westcoasters.=D

im so pumped for this shit!!!... wish i could just sleep for 10 days and wake up and start partying