Ultra music festival 12

so what about any more dnb i know its old or whatever but ltj and that's it hopefully phase two will have some hospital crew, someone from ram live (c&s would be great), maybe nero, infiltrata, or someone else who does dubstep and dnb since its hot now.

i did not go last year but from what the line up looked like it was all electro and dub step last year.

most of the dnb artists who got booked at the huge festivals including wmc especially the north american artists played electro dubstep and dnb sets respectively as their aliases fro each i would expect more of the same.

im just really praying for some Guetta..PVP will be a huge plus as well..maybe some Benny Benassi would be sweet.

It's pretty simple.. Deadmau5, Pretty Lights, Bassnectar, Glitch Mob, Ghostland, Infected Mushroom, Rusko, Skream, Benga.. The dubstep arena is gonna be gettin crazy

hi ppl. i heard that if i buy a vip ticket that i can leave and re-enter...is that true?? this will be my first ultra also!! From VA!

Do you get atleast free alcohol for getting vip? i want to get vip but i want to know ifs worth it.

Oh, and do prices for vip stay the same as the event draws near or do they go up like the GA ones??

Nah no re-entry

I'm sorry but this is incorrect.

VIP includes a band that allows you to enter as well as exit through a expedited entry, it's at the side.

VIP also includes,
*VIP includes access to multiple strategically placed VIP Platforms with Comfortable Seating Areas, preferred viewing of the Ultra Main and Bayfront Live stages. Relax and enjoy the VIP village featuring the Artist Meet + Greet, Shaded Areas, Premium Bars + Food Services, Comfortable Seating, Restroom Trailers and much, much more…

There are no free drinks, but you get access to the VIP bar which probably has cheaper+stronger drinks.

Chuck-- said:
Oh, and do prices for vip stay the same as the event draws near or do they go up like the GA ones??

No, VIP stay at $350 for both days, no matter when you buy them.

In my personal opinion VIP isnt really worth it, I mean you get more room to chill, but it's not like you get backstage access or anything. There are designated meet and greet times, where you go and get an autograph or whatever in this little cabana thing. The "strategically placed areas" are basically a fenced in area for the main stage toward the side, that is about 50-100 feet away. In the carl cox tent it was an elevated stage place about 50 feet away from the actual stage.

But being at a festival is more about being in the actual crowd, feeling it, etc. A better idea which I am employing is that one person from your group gets a VIP band, then swap it between group members so some one can leave, grab something to eat, drink, come back.

There are a solid 6 days of parties with more being announced every day, in my opinion if you go to Miami just for ultra you're missing the forest for the trees.

how high do GA tickets go?

Hard to say, my guess is that they will go up one more time by another $50, and that will be the cap.

It's hard to say though because last years presales capped at 139.99. As did the previous years.

Last year the $99 tickets lasted until the beginning of January BTW. That's one of the sole reasons i'm not going is because I think they purposely sold a lot less $99 tickets, there is no way in hell that they would last for the course of two months last year and not even a week this year.

There are a solid 6 days of parties with more being announced every day, in my opinion if you go to Miami just for ultra you're missing the forest for the trees.

my sentiments exactly. so in regards to this i am all for dubsep but i need some aggressive sounds at 174 at some ponit for that price; or at least settle for some dope aftre parties with some dnb headliners any news on this peeps?

I don't really care for the guetta, teisto, bennasi, ritm, groove armada hype. The electro flavor is getting more aggressive these days but still not strong enough yet.

And i am sure there will be plenty of breaks but where's the dnb did the whole world say fuck dnb we booked dubstep be happy. Like i said it's dope it's hard, but it's supre wobbly slow to dance to.

my sentiments exactly. so in regards to this i am all for dubsep but i need some aggressive sounds at 174 at some ponit for that price; or at least settle for some dope aftre parties with some dnb headliners any news on this peeps?

I don't really care for the guetta, teisto, bennasi, ritm, groove armada hype. The electro flavor is getting more aggressive these days but still not strong enough yet.

And i am sure there will be plenty of breaks but where's the dnb did the whole world say fuck dnb we booked dubstep be happy. Like i said it's dope it's hard, but it's supre wobbly slow to dance to.

http://www.tranceaddict.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=548013&forumid=115&

That's the list as well as the site I use for all of my WMC info.

It's a very well-informed lot. The parties are usually posted on that site almost simultaneously as when they are announced.

I hear some good things about Future Sound of Breaks, i'd check that out if I were you

there's also the World of Drum and Bass party with Goldie, Digital Soundboy Showcase, Nosia, DJ SS, Dieselboy + More @ Mecca, Miami, Night 10am - 7am

I can't believe it's a little over a month away, i'm getting so excited I can't take it!

yeah viram on wed. wodnb thurs. and i found shy fx, craze, klever, and 12th planet for like 35 bucks at Karu and Y on friday. (Not to mention a shit load of other genre folks whoopi!!)

I am also assuming that the future sound of breaks and wodnb crews will have artists on phase two unless ltj and the dubsteppers already posted are their artists?

and viram better have another fucking lineup somewhere cause i can't make it til thursday fuck fuck fuck i might have to leave early and ditch some friends with class and work for a day and come down by myself fuck Purdue's schedule i need me some andy c.

Who can triple drop for two hours flawlessly at 174 and still carry their records all over the world while they do it?? Fuck serato weak back pussies and all the you gotta have dubplate snobs. Just grab some tracks you like and make a sick mix or don't call yourself a dj please... oh but i digress....

yeah viram, wodnb, and that other one so far. (P.S. Want tickets for more info)

dissonance said:
Daft punk will not be at ultra, if anything it's going to be Orbital

dissonance said:
BTW: Sasha and Digweed will be at Ultra;)

called.jpg

well the fact that they got booked for other events the same weekend, it was a no brainer... just like boyz noize, fake blood, etc