Ultra music festival 12

Im going for sure, Ive had my 2 day pass since the first friday of 2010

I live in miami, i can catch one bus to get into downtown and back home, fuck the crazy parking fees. Some of my friends wanna have rooms rented but thats just to have a play to throw their own after party.

We booked a condo back in November at 8th and Collins.

I'm getting sooooo excited.

Haha i sure love living 4 hours away.

I love living 10 minutes away with no traffic =D
if i reeeallllllly wanted to I could walk my happy ass there and back but idk about that. I just am looking forward to the whole weekend, I plan on getting at least 10 phone numbers i wont remember :!

the lineup this year, at least what has been announced.... surpasses anything from previous years. I will do practically anything to make it to this.

edit: check phase 1 omg the right side is 90 % of my favorite performers.

lineup1.jpg

last years line up was better than the yr before and the one for this yr. i was kind of disappointed about this yrs. but im still goin

The festival follows the most popular trends.

Last year was all that electro-pop shit, this year dubstep if the flavor of the week.

Personally I much prefer the latter, as dubstep is new as a genre and really interesting and creative right now, and i'm not even that big of a fan of dubstep.

BTW:

Sasha and Digweed will be at Ultra!:)

A lot of people might still consider a lot of the artists above "electro pop shit".... ^ ^

been hearing alot of people saying Daft Punk might be there..hoppin Guetta is there as well i hear he has a way with the crowd.

I have a feeling the ed banger crew is gonna get added, busy p and his associates are playing the HARD Pool Party the day before ultra starts. I wouldnt be surprised if Sasha/Digweed and Justice get added as well.

are you the person that was talking about having parties and stuff on the other ultra thread? haha sounds like a good time i cant wait.

yeah definitely wanna have a bl meetup and some afterparties @ the hotel gonna be there thursday, fri, sat, and leaving on sunday.

been hearing alot of people saying Daft Punk might be there..hoppin Guetta is there as well i hear he has a way with the crowd.

Daft Punk will not be at Ultra, I can almost guarantee that. If anything it's going to be Orbital.