• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid/hydromorphone MEGA THREAD and FAQ

great to hear man =D

Just curious, what mg content were your pills?

i suppose it's much more effective with a micron filter... but i think regardless some gel may still make it through, i am not certain but it seems to slow the rush, for me atleast.

titstypedthis- im not a man Im a woman. lol its all good tho. hehehehe
they are 12mg. The 1st time I tried without the micron filter not much gel came through. I used a pretty large cotton filter(q-tip not cotton ball). Im sure a smidgen of gel came though but it was a very tiny amount. Deff not like the other extended release pills that gell like a mofo. This didnt gell that bad like ER morphines do. I find the more water used the less it gels. The rush was a bit slower but deff worth all the work! I was shocked that this method worked so great!!
the consistancy of the solution was very watery not gell like. I was quite surprised. Im not one to inject a gell solution but this solution wasnt a gelly solution so I wasnt scared to inject it.
I thank you very much for the method on how to get these into injectable form! I thought I was doomed when I got these. I am the happiest camper all thanks to you!!!!

Last edited:
Clean of this shit for ~4 years or so? No AA/NA recquired just good ole LSD, Mary Jane and balls of steele help me quit this bitch. Seriously if you are not too far gone... Get out while you can this drug is a nightmare.

Peace!

titstypedthis- im not a man Im a woman. lol its all good tho. hehehehe

<3 even better, i like a girl who knows her way around a rig;)

they are 12mg. The 1st time I tried without the micron filter not much gel came through. I used a pretty large cotton filter(q-tip not cotton ball). Im sure a smidgen of gel came though but it was a very tiny amount. Deff not like the other extended release pills that gell like a mofo. This didnt gell that bad like ER morphines do. I find the more water used the less it gels. The rush was a bit slower but deff worth all the work! I was shocked that this method worked so great!!
the consistancy of the solution was very watery not gell like. I was quite surprised. Im not one to inject a gell solution but this solution wasnt a gelly solution so I wasnt scared to inject it.
I thank you very much for the method on how to get these into injectable form! I thought I was doomed when I got these. I am not the happiest camper all thanks to you!!!!

ah nice, i was stuck with the 8mg, needed two of them to get a good kick.

i use q-tips, with about .5ml water, i noticed it was slightly thicker than water, kinda like cordial after i filtered it.:?

anyway, glad its working for others=D

I also recommend using the head of a Q-tip as your filtering cotton; it's just the right size and MUCH thicker and more densely packed than a plain old cotton ball. This means the Q-tip will make for a more robust filter.

Also, as far as I've experienced there aren't any hydromorphone pills (generic or otherwise) that have the evil jelly additive.

Has this changed?

Oh and Tits, for gods sake, take a deep breath and slow down a little when you post... You're practically inventing your own language.

Then again, if you're typing with your tits, it's actually pretty amazing.

Also, as far as I've experienced there aren't any hydromorphone pills (generic or otherwise) that have the evil jelly additive.

Has this changed?

Oh and Tits, for gods sake, take a deep breath and slow down a little when you post... You're practically inventing your own language.

Then again, if you're typing with your tits, it's actually pretty amazing.

not usually in america i think dillies are much more common for you guys.

look up "jurnista" or "exalgo"
its the bastard son of dilaudid and concerta:X

oh and fuck that!
live up in the fastlane or stay behind that granny in the gremlin:X

@ john burrows: Exalgos are pretty new. came out in march 09' they are infact dillies. They have the same time release mechanism as concerta. but with the method that 'tits' posted you can actually IV or snort them. I used 1ml of water and let it sit for about 10 min so that everything disolved. It does end up slighly gelly. just slighly tho. and when you filter it you end up with no gell bc it stays in the filter.But use a large filter(i use q-tips) and then you end up with an amazing hit!
Its kind of alot of work to get this pill broken down but in the end its totally worth it. Im not one to say something works if it doesnt! Ive tried alot of methods for ER pills and this is the only ER pill I have had sucess(sp?) with.
The Exalgos arent that common bc they are very expensive at the pharmacy. but I came into mine for free and found 'tits' method and was one happy camper! Thanks tits!

I've gotten ahold of 5 2mg dilaudids. I usually snort about 10-20mg of opana depending on how high I want to be. I haven't had any opana in months, but my tolerance hasn't gone down much. Lately I've been cweing vicodins and have been dosing at about 50-80mg per dose. Recently I drank about 200mg worth of the time release hydrocodone syrup and went through 2 of the 300ml bottles (if I recall correctly) in a couple days. I'd say my tolerance is mid level. Enough history though. I have an RN friend willing to shoot me up for my first shot ever. What should my dosage be for a first time dilly shooter. Would a half mg do me well? I'm hoping to stretch this out as long as I'd like. I'd use a dosage calculator but I'm on my blackberry and none work :(

Orange Dilaudid insufflating?

OK, my pharmacy is phucking with me. They were out of the white M4's that I usually get and gave me twice as many orange P2's.

The P2's leave a waxy orange residue in my pill cup when mixing with water. Although they dissolve quickly, that coloring concerns me when insufflating because it is not a coating and is throughout the pill.

Is this safe for intra-nasal use or should I look at another ROA(plugging only?) until I can get my regular meds back? I don't want to look like I just snorted an umpa-lumpa.

Neepanoid

to much of those dilaudid pills for me the day before yesterday and no good high... just wanted to take more, and did just to get that nothing fucking matters feeling and still nothing!!.. just would most likely end up overdosing on it, chasing nothing that was ever there with the first 8mg pill I took.

never shot it yet.. is that really worth trying?
really unsatisfied with oral form of it :/

ended up with alot of norco today and just did a cold water extraction, 80mg and drink it down with some beer on the side ..the high is way more like author Jerry Stahl said about heroin, "makes you feel so good, you feel like calling the phone company and telling them what a good job they're doing." lol!

Dil

I shoot Dilaudid (morph/fent) a couple times a week from phar vials!! Good stuff. Great rush. Doesnt last long. Everyones right though. It is potent. Damn near OD once from shooting too much.

never shot it yet.. is that really worth trying?
really unsatisfied with oral form of it :/

I was dissatisfied with my first ever shot. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I knew that I may have a tolerance issue going in. I prepared 8mg in 1cc and honestly felt nothing. As much as I hear about the rush and would like to get there, I am not sure that main lining dilly's is for me.(yet) I think if there is a next time, I will try more. If that doesn't work, then that will be the end of my IV usage of dillys. I get more out of them plugged.

Neepanoid

Is it true that there is only 1 certain brand that can be injected? Or can all brands?

I have a few of the white triangle looking ones with p|d written on one side and a 8 looking thing on the other side.

are these bangable?

Last edited:
^Use a site like rxlist.com to determine what pills you have (mainly IR/ER and other inactive ingredients). You can inject whatever you want into your veins but some pills will be safer than others.

I was asking if there are any brands of Dilaudid that will gel up or now
Dilaudid is a brand. I'm pretty sure it has just instant release. As for other preparations of hydromorphone there are definitely ER versions but I'm not sure if they actually gel up or not. The one in Canada is called HydromorphContin and I know it is called something different elsewhere but can't recall what.

Is it true that there is only 1 certain brand that can be injected? Or can all brands?

I have a few of the white triangle looking ones with p|d written on one side and a 8 looking thing on the other side.

are these bangable?

short answer: yes. Those are name-brand dilaudid and they contain very few soluble fillers/ binders BUT pills should always be micron filtered.

Hydromorphone can come as Generic (IR 1,2,4 mg tabs) Dilaudid (1,2,4,8 mg tabs IR) Jurnista (up to 64mg ER tabs w/ OROS) and Hydromorph Contin (ER formulation - similar makeup as MS Contin)

I want to thank everyone who posted on this thread. It has been informative, yet confusing.

I take 4mg generic hydromorphone 4 times a day for neck pain. It pretty much takes care of the pain after the 10/325 norcos for the last couple of years quit doing the job. Oxycodones made me jumpy / anxious. It seems a little potentiating agent like 500 or 100mg of acetaminophen and a soma helps whack the pain more and make it last longer. For bedtime, occasionally a .5mg-1mg of xanax and/or a benadryl or two as a chaser helps me nod out.

Like any obsessive compulsive person, I enjoy the endorphin releases and read this thread entirely looking to maximize it; i.e. more absorption without going the IV route.

Although there is a lot of confusion, it seems snorting it may have a quick onset, but the fillers/binders get in the way and the half life is way shortened and the nose will have problems eventually. Plugging gets more absorption and that warm blanket feeling, but again, the duration is shortened. Banging it is for the rush and will definitely take me down a road I do not want to get trapped on (Thank you Mr. Burrows). Do I have this part correct?

I did a search and found some threads on plugging and will read some more. This thread was long and my brain is tired. If anyone has some specific links to plugging they like, I think it would be a good addition to this thread. I may want to try plugging a dilly, but have not read the instructions for doing so the best way (or any way, yet). I know the smart thing would be to continue to use as dosed and administer it orally to keep my tolerance in check for as long as possible from what I have read. Do I have that correct, too?

I have been known to do something stupid once in awhile and I definitely have an addictive personality. Again, I want to thank all the posters here for their collective efforts on compiling info and experiences with dilaudid.

Will prolonged administration by way of plugging these bastards fuck up my butt or have any other undesired side effects?

Let's hope and pray these fuckin docs can find a surgical fix and that I keep a healthy respect and fear of this shit long enough so that I am not the expert some noob is listening to me tell them how to prep it for IV use a few years from now.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited: