• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid/hydromorphone MEGA THREAD and FAQ

Are you talking about the blue 8 mg dilaudid triangles with an "8" on one side that is kind of cut in half down the middle, top to bottom.....and on the opther side there are two weird shapes that kind of look like "p's" or "e's"???

the ones im talking about are made by " Abbott Laboratories".
No, these ones are white, and I found that with just a little heat, as much as I hate to heat them, makes the solution crystal clear. To me it's better than putting a very cloudy solution in my system even though I'm probably getting some of the binders.
Thanks for the help.

I have a question this is the 7th day now the first 5 i was taking about 120mg of morphine sulfate ir either plugging or eating it since friday at 3 i have snorted 40 dilaudid 2mgs and have 20 left ive been able to sleep and piss no shitting but thats to be expected just wondering whats an unsafe amount of dilaudids to snort in a day and if i would notice before it was too much as in throwing up or something or will i just pass out and stop breathing without warning ive been snorting between 4 and 6 mg every hour plugged some but was just a hstle for the same effect not able to iv as thats not an option and tonight will be the last of it anyway but what i want to know is the od sudden or will i know when its too much or is the amount im taking spread out over time safe enough please respond thanks also i chew tobbaco and everytime i do i get really bad hiccups until i do another line plus my visions a little blurry but that coould be from staring a tthe laptop thanks again

Dilaudid

I have a question this is the 7th day now the first 5 i was taking about 120mg of morphine sulfate ir either plugging or eating it since friday at 3 i have snorted 40 dilaudid 2mgs and have 20 left ive been able to sleep and piss no shitting but thats to be expected just wondering whats an unsafe amount of dilaudids to snort in a day and if i would notice before it was too much as in throwing up or something or will i just pass out and stop breathing without warning ive been snorting between 4 and 6 mg every hour plugged some but was just a hstle for the same effect not able to iv as thats not an option and tonight will be the last of it anyway but what i want to know is the od sudden or will i know when its too much or is the amount im taking spread out over time safe enough please respond thanks also i chew tobbaco and everytime i do i get really bad hiccups until i do another line plus my visions a little blurry but that coould be from staring a tthe laptop thanks again

I'm not quite clear on what your ultimate objective is here....are you TRYING to OD?? It kinda sounds like it!
The closer together you 'Dose' with Dilaudid, no matter what ROA you use, the less effect it is going to have. What you are doing now is just maintaining a consistant amount of the drug in your system. If you are looking for any kind of HIGH out of Dills, you gotta wait 6-8-10 hours between doses or you might as well flush them.
I DO know one thing...with the amount you have in your system, which sounds like a fairly high amount, when you run out, you better hope you have some other opiate, or detox drug around (like Suboxone or something) because the withdrawal from Dilaudid comes fast and furious!!
Depending on your tolerance, it's pretty hard to OD on Dilaudid, but I would NOT suggest pushing it to find out!

If sleep is no problem, personally I would sleep for 10-12 hours or let time pass until you start to feel withdrawal symptoms, then snort the same 4-6 mg's as you are now, and you might get a better buzz, but again, not sure what you are trying to accomplish, but if you're looking to OD, you might want to see a shrink FAST!!

No thats not the case, but at the amount of taken roughly as follows; 5 days of twelve 10mg morphine sulfate follwed by 2 days of twenty-four 2mg hydromorphone going to cause sever WD? If so could i treat them with a combination of the remaining twelve 2mg dilaudids and some tylenol with codiene? Also since im not having any issues with passing out or breathing is it safe to goto sleep whenever or should i wait awhile? Thank you and sorry for the first messages retardedness if thats a word.

Holy fuck I just shot 4mg and I still feel the tightness from the rush, it's just not going away. I love having a low tolerance, and this is with a little bupe in my system too, I used to have to shoot 12-16mg just to get a rush then not feel shit 10 seconds later.

I'm not quite clear on what your ultimate objective is here....are you TRYING to OD?? It kinda sounds like it!
The closer together you 'Dose' with Dilaudid, no matter what ROA you use, the less effect it is going to have. What you are doing now is just maintaining a consistant amount of the drug in your system. If you are looking for any kind of HIGH out of Dills, you gotta wait 6-8-10 hours between doses or you might as well flush them.
I DO know one thing...with the amount you have in your system, which sounds like a fairly high amount, when you run out, you better hope you have some other opiate, or detox drug around (like Suboxone or something) because the withdrawal from Dilaudid comes fast and furious!!
Depending on your tolerance, it's pretty hard to OD on Dilaudid, but I would NOT suggest pushing it to find out!

If sleep is no problem, personally I would sleep for 10-12 hours or let time pass until you start to feel withdrawal symptoms, then snort the same 4-6 mg's as you are now, and you might get a better buzz, but again, not sure what you are trying to accomplish, but if you're looking to OD, you might want to see a shrink FAST!!

That's nothing, I would go through 30 4mgs in 2-3 days. They go quick when you binge on them and tolerances builds.

No thats not the case, but at the amount of taken roughly as follows; 5 days of twelve 10mg morphine sulfate follwed by 2 days of twenty-four 2mg hydromorphone going to cause sever WD? If so could i treat them with a combination of the remaining twelve 2mg dilaudids and some tylenol with codiene? Also since im not having any issues with passing out or breathing is it safe to goto sleep whenever or should i wait awhile? Thank you and sorry for the first messages retardedness if thats a word.

Your fine, and also hydromorphone is not very respiratory depressant compared to say heroin or worse fentanyl.

Dillies

Holy fuck I just shot 4mg and I still feel the tightness from the rush, it's just not going away. I love having a low tolerance, and this is with a little bupe in my system too, I used to have to shoot 12-16mg just to get a rush then not feel shit 10 seconds later.

HA HA, that's great only having to use 4mg's to get the BANG!
A couple weeks ago I had such a high tolerance, I went and got on Suboxone just to bring my tolerance down which works if you only take tiny amounts of the Subs....like 2-4 mg's every 12-18 hours. That shit lasts for fucking EVER!:X
But I was shooting like 32-40mg's (4-5 triangles...I hate the 2's & 4's generics with all those binders and junk in them) But the hardest thing is having a new script of 90- 8mg triangles sitting there and can't use them cause I'm waiting for the Subs to wear off...like 36-48 hours! Otherwise I waste them.
I heard this detox Dr. speak a while back and he said the ONLY drug out there that can penetrate the opiate receptors in your brain when Suboxone is in your system is Fentanyl. Now I'm back down to 8-12mg's and as long as I can wait that 8-10-12 hours between doses, it will stay that way....I hope!! lol =D

HA HA, that's great only having to use 4mg's to get the BANG!
A couple weeks ago I had such a high tolerance, I went and got on Suboxone just to bring my tolerance down which works if you only take tiny amounts of the Subs....like 2-4 mg's every 12-18 hours. That shit lasts for fucking EVER!:X
But I was shooting like 32-40mg's (4-5 triangles...I hate the 2's & 4's generics with all those binders and junk in them) But the hardest thing is having a new script of 90- 8mg triangles sitting there and can't use them cause I'm waiting for the Subs to wear off...like 36-48 hours! Otherwise I waste them.
I heard this detox Dr. speak a while back and he said the ONLY drug out there that can penetrate the opiate receptors in your brain when Suboxone is in your system is Fentanyl. Now I'm back down to 8-12mg's and as long as I can wait that 8-10-12 hours between doses, it will stay that way....I hope!! lol =D

2-4mg of bupe every 12-18 hours, what the fuck? I guess your tollerance was pretty damn high.... Maybe after an initial higher dose there is no reason you shouldn't be able to cut down to 2-4 a day then 2mg a day which you can then get a decent high using other full agonists. These are oral doses, divide them by 3 for IV.

Bupe almost always RAISES your tollerance unless you are taking 1mg or less a day then I can see it stabilizing. I am always fine for up to 40 hours with no WD after taking 2mg every other day, and the WD is so mild you hardly notice it (even from 8-16). Just some sweats really.

Anyway I STILL feel like there is this constant half-rush warm tightness in my body. :D :| I don't think I've gotten this ytpe of high from any other opiates or past hydromorphone use. This isn't a floating sensation or faded in the slightest, just this great perpetual rush. :D No nods or anything and I'm at the nausea threshold where I feel if I did any more I might get sick but maybe that feeling is part of this strange yet great high.

The one time I tried dilaudid I had 1mg IV and it was a wonderful rush. The high overall lasted about 3-4 hours, and it was better than an equivalent (or more than equivalent) dose of IV'd OC.

dude i just shot 4 mg'z tha first time.. itz pretty bomb shit, especially iv being 2 times as good as snorting it, and snorting it being stronger than oral.

Anyone tried an extraction of the Jurnista version with favorable results?

I don't get nauseas from dilaudid whereas from Oxycodone I do, quite easily. it takes a little more dilaudid to get to where I like to be but it's nearly devoid of nausea in comparasin

i have been taking hydromorph contin for 3yrs now, i get 96mgs a day...i divide it into 4 doses and i get the same effect each dose i do....mind you i wait atleast 4-5hrs between dosing, i i.v. every dose....my doc makes me go to the pharm everyday cause hes affraid of me "diverting" my dose....im suppose to take 48mgs in the morning and another 48mgs 12hrs later...ive seen it written here that less is best for hydromorph and i tend to believe it because ive done the whole 96mgs in one wollop and only gotten the same rush as spliting down to 4 doses.....the whole idea is waiting till you last dose's effects are gone....on a perfect day i would do 4 hits at 6hrs apart but most days i do a hit then 2hrs or so later i do the wash the if i can last 3-4hrs ill mix a fresh one and then after a bit do the wash etc...somedays are worst then others, somedays i do 4 fresh mixes then do washes for the rest of the day....but no matter how much of a pig i am i can always wake up to a wash that gets me outta bed....the doc tells me ill probably be on it the rest of my life, gee thats a shame....ive done alot of oxys and orally they were nice. i.ved they kinda sucked compared to the hydromorph....but ive never had the chance to do "H"....i live in northern ontario and we just dont see that stuff up here....id like to try it to see about these "legs" people talk of....i know what legs are and the hydro's definitly dont have any...and im sorta glad because i can still maintain employment in my "needle park".....less is best....

I don't get nauseas from dilaudid whereas from Oxycodone I do, quite easily. it takes a little more dilaudid to get to where I like to be but it's nearly devoid of nausea in comparasin

thats always nice, being green can totally ruin your high sometimes.....

i have been taking hydromorph contin for 3yrs now, i get 96mgs a day...i divide it into 4 doses and i get the same effect each dose i do....mind you i wait atleast 4-5hrs between dosing, i i.v. every dose....my doc makes me go to the pharm everyday cause hes affraid of me "diverting" my dose....im suppose to take 48mgs in the morning and another 48mgs 12hrs later...ive seen it written here that less is best for hydromorph and i tend to believe it because ive done the whole 96mgs in one wollop and only gotten the same rush as spliting down to 4 doses.....the whole idea is waiting till you last dose's effects are gone....on a perfect day i would do 4 hits at 6hrs apart but most days i do a hit then 2hrs or so later i do the wash the if i can last 3-4hrs ill mix a fresh one and then after a bit do the wash etc...somedays are worst then others, somedays i do 4 fresh mixes then do washes for the rest of the day....but no matter how much of a pig i am i can always wake up to a wash that gets me outta bed....the doc tells me ill probably be on it the rest of my life, gee thats a shame....ive done alot of oxys and orally they were nice. i.ved they kinda sucked compared to the hydromorph....but ive never had the chance to do "H"....i live in northern ontario and we just dont see that stuff up here....id like to try it to see about these "legs" people talk of....i know what legs are and the hydro's definitly dont have any...and im sorta glad because i can still maintain employment in my "needle park".....less is best....

Why do you have to take the meds for the rest of your life?

jurnista

So I know people have already sort of covered how to prep jurnistas for injecting, you put them in water for about 24 hours and shoot the water. This is gonna sound like a stupid question but, say I plan on banging 8mg in a night divided into two 4mg doses, how much water should I use to soak them in assuming I have 1ml syringes? 2ml doesn't seem like enough and I don't want to use too much so that I have to wait ages for it to evaporate.

Also, would the drug be evenly dispersed throughout the pill?

ANY help, ideas, information, experience etc. would be greatly appreciated! I don't think even a micron filter would do it, as there is literally less than half the binder residue left in the original spoon/cup as there is with the Mallickroft's.....HELP!!!:X

Would the use of the "Open Air Siphon" technique AKA wick filtering help?

If you are not familiar with this, do a search in the "New Formulation Oxycodone Extraction " Experiment Thead (sic) in Other Drugs.

Guys i just cut up a jurnista 32mg tablet into 1/4's and ate them.

Will this make it come on quicker because im used to 64mg tablets (Man they are awesome nod for the whole next day)

Answering my question it didn't come on quicker however it did fell nearly the same as a 64mg tab and didnt last as long.