• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid/hydromorphone MEGA THREAD and FAQ

Hello all! Im new to the site and have really enjoyed reading the forums.

I just figured I'd share a little tidbit or two of my expereince.....

I know that most people who are into Dillies usually haven't been able to get the vials. Unless, of course...you're in the hospital. Ive had the opportunity in the past to score the liquid dills in the vial. I tell you...while it is certainly nice not to have to mess with all the prep...there is NO comparison. Iv-ing the pills is better hands down...for a lot of reasons.

#1...the vials Ive had come in 2mg per 1 cc....so your whole shot is only 2mg, whereas with the pills. you can up the dose and only require ONE shot. Also, the hit is just much much more powerful with the tabs. It's weird....I thought for sure it would have been the other way around!!!

The only thing I will say is for harm reduction purposes, obviously...the vials win without question. Also, I have unfortunately had a few WICKED cases of cotton fever with the tabs...never with the vials. That is something I never wish to go through again...some scary shit.

So, anyways...just wanted to share that with you....espeically those of you who like to bang dillies.

Hope this finds everyone well, and most importantly, SAFE.

Thanks for letting me share!

Dilaudid Ampules are availble in 1mg/ml, 2mg/ml & 10mg/ml.

Dilaudid HP is 20mg/ml & XP is 50mg/ml.

Genarics are availible up to 100mg/ml.

So i noticed a few people talking about Jurnista a few pages back, and about the possibility of efficiently beating the L– OROS push pull system system to extract the hydromorphone.... has anyone had any more experiences with this recently?

I'm interested to know if the hydromorphone solution can be wheel filtered for a shot... i was reading the Concerta extraction thread, and it seems like an effective way of extracting a jurnista, but i'm wondering if it can be effective for iv purposes, and about being able to do it the best way for harm reduction.

has anyone successfully prepared a shot using a jurnista? if not then i'm still interested in this for other ROA's, and i will eventually try hydromorphone one way or another

i like the german word "seimipermeable" :) and where i'm from Dilaudid is so rare, almost non-existent asaik, i'll just have to settle for the semi impregnable Jurnista
image.php

So I plugged 6mg of hydromorphone yesterday (One of my mom's best friends happens to have copious amounts of assorted painkillers.) She asked me what I wanted and I said if I could get some dilaudid since I've never tried it before (I've taken way to many painkillers but have only tried oxymorphone once). Well might I say it wasn't nearly as good as oxycontin. Would oxymorphone be any better? I wan't something to put me on my ass like some oxycontin. Not to say I wasn't feeling nice but it wasn't like oh well it's not a codeine derivative or w/e and it's a morphine so you won't get that euphoria you will get that really strong nod and I did get the nod but it wasn't THAT strong. Sorry if I rambled on in the post just really looking to make sure I choose the right drugs next time I go to her house because she has stuff that I've never tried before and I've been smoking/doing drugs for over 5 years now. :)

Oxymorphone is much stronger than oxycontin, Ive heard of some people plugging the extended release version with good results.

I need to try a large dose of oxymorphone then. I suppose oxymorphone would have a much euphoric effect since it's got the oxy part in it too. I suppose hydromorphone isn't at the top of a lot of people's lists because it doesn't produce the euphoria that Oxycontin does since it's got the hydro/morphine instead of oxy/morphine.

Oh what I wouldn't do for a dilly!

Hey that sounds like a commerical jingle....lol.

Like the Klondike Bar jingle?

"What would you do-ooooo for a dilly..."

:0)

Ive known people who do Opana, but never tried it. Have always pretty much stuck to my dills.

I need to try a large dose of oxymorphone then. I suppose oxymorphone would have a much euphoric effect since it's got the oxy part in it too. I suppose hydromorphone isn't at the top of a lot of people's lists because it doesn't produce the euphoria that Oxycontin does since it's got the hydro/morphine instead of oxy/morphine.

I dont believe the oxy or hydro names have anything to do with it. I dont think that many people here, if any, would choose to have oxycontin injected over hydromorphone. Hydromorphone like oxymorphone is also much more potent than oxycontin, and it is great when its injected, some people think it has better euphoria than heroin when IV'ed. I cant give an opinion since Ive never had heroin injected. The problem is that many dont believe hydromorphone transitions that good to pill form and other ROA's(railing, plugging, chewing) as you see with others. I would be careful with trying a large dose of oxymorphone, its quite a step up from oxycontin if you do a large dose. I would say oxymorphone is 6 times stronger than oxycontin, which means you should do 6 times less the dose of it than from what you dlo with oxycontin. Good luck.

Last edited:
Nikolai; said:
The problem is that many dont believe hydromorphone transitions that good to pill form and other ROA's(railing, plugging, chewing) as you see with others.

Are you sure "many" people don't believe that hydro translates well to pill form? Lots of people on bluelight swear by snorting them, and after a year of experience I can attest that plugging dillies gives me the best high of my life.

I honestly can't understand the popularity of the hydro rush when injected; yes, it's intense and very nice, but it's over so damn fast you really have to wonder if it's worth it.

Are you sure "many" people don't believe that hydro translates well to pill form? Lots of people on bluelight swear by snorting them, and after a year of experience I can attest that plugging dillies gives me the best high of my life.

I honestly can't understand the popularity of the hydro rush when injected; yes, it's intense and very nice, but it's over so damn fast you really have to wonder if it's worth it.

Id say that Ive for sure seen more people with a negative opinion of railing dillies than there are those that swear by it. Especially from experienced users who have experienced dilaudid injected and then later tried snorting it only to think it had to be a different drug.

IV dilaudid is great but as you say its over too quickly making it an unrealistic habit for some heavy users. And in the end it's probably not worth it.

I've gotta say that after a few days in the ICU and IV dilaudid I was given the choice of pills or IV. The rush of IV is awesome but after two hours it was gone and I was back in pain. The pills have a milder onset but they last so much longer so I stayed with the pills for the rest of my stay (I know, I know IV opiates rule- but I could only get them every 4 hours). I snorted them but would rather just eat 'em than snort 'em. I do love dillys and they were the only thing keeping me sane in the ICU. By the way- does anyone else hallucinate hard on IV dilaudid?

When I got hurt 3 years ago I was put on a high dose dilaudid pca, but last year I was hospitalized and put on one again for four days and was allowed 4mg's an hour the first day and 3.5mg's an hour the next three. It was great, the best Ive had for pain or otherwise, it didnt go away as with single injections. I never got hallucinations, but there were a couple times that I was the highest I had ever been and it was a much different feel than I have felt. Ive had great feelings at home with pills a few times, where you feel that rush of euphoria through your body, but those times in the hospital were different and Im not sure in a better way, it felt as if it were maybe too much those couple times. I was given dillies at a high dose at home, it just never produced the same feeling the IV solution did, or the same pain relief.

Never hallucinated on dillies and over the last year and a half I sure have taken a lot. Sure you're not mixing them with something?

I will say that while injecting hydro may not be a long term "fun" habbit, it's great to know how to do it in case of breakthrough pain. Ive had two kidney stones and a handful of migraines over the years, and its nice to know that in case of sudden, severe pain I can take care of myself in a jiffy.

omg dilllies Are the shit! fuckin rite man! smash em up n a straw, back load em in the rig, draw hot water, shake and njoiy. :)
speakin of dildos i'm getn 4 of em tommoro, k4's. gonna get fukd up, cant wait for the rush omg UUUUUUUUUUHMph

^ no that's a fucking terrible idea. you don't fucking shake n bake any kind of pill, even if it is dilauded. they should be treated like and prepped as any other pill by using a micron filter.

by backloading them you're filling your body with the binders and fillers.

it won't be "shake n bake" much longer for you if you keep prepping them like that. it'll be "stopped, dropped and rolled"

this is bluelight, use it.

So basically just filtering with a cotton is a no-no?

I've got the ones that say "M" and "4" and only got 1 so I want to do it right.

I've gotta say that after a few days in the ICU and IV dilaudid I was given the choice of pills or IV. The rush of IV is awesome but after two hours it was gone and I was back in pain. The pills have a milder onset but they last so much longer so I stayed with the pills for the rest of my stay (I know, I know IV opiates rule- but I could only get them every 4 hours). I snorted them but would rather just eat 'em than snort 'em. I do love dillys and they were the only thing keeping me sane in the ICU. By the way- does anyone else hallucinate hard on IV dilaudid?

had a 3 level fusion june 16th and due to morphine making my blood pressure drop to dangerous levels had a dilaudid pca. Because of the pain mgmt I was on prior to surgery, the iv levels of the dilauded maxed out the pca and I needed additional shots in the IV.

This is my second major surgery and the second time they could not get the pain levels under control. The first surgery I wasn't on any pain mgmt prior and it was still difficult. Anyway...at one point, I saw a crowd of people in the room and for a full day, I would look up at the wall and the stencilling around the room was melting continuously. Unfortunately the pain was so bad that I couldn't enjoy any of it :(

By the time they released me, I was back up to 270mg of oxycontin (combo of the time release and immediate release) which they have now switched to oral dilaudid. I am trying to taper off - I don't really care for it, I found the oxycontin to be far superior in terms of both pain control and, (because I don't iv and am too lazy to plug or try other ROA's) a really good 'high' feeling. Also, switching between the two made it difficult in terms of pain control. Thankfully, now that I am almost a month out the pain level is finally going down on its own.

I filter with cotton and after some experimenting I've decided that a good rule of thumb is you should filter once for every pill you've crushed up.

So, if I do one or one and a half pills, I draw up through a nice, healthy piece of tightly packed cotton (q tip heads are great) and I find the solution is crystal clear.

If using 2 pills, the liquid starts to get a little murky, so I draw through cotton, clean the spoon, inject the shot back into the spoon and refilter through a new piece of cotton. Presto, clear solution.

If using 3 pills, do it 3 times, etc.

Also, the tight cotton usually means I have to go back at least 4 or 5 times before I manage to suck all the liquid out of the spoon, since it takes more effort to get the juice through a denser filter.

Of course micron filters are best, but this process has given me crystal clear shots. Just be patient and you'll be safe.

Scoliosis: if you're "too lazy" to plug or experiment with alternate ROA, just give it up. How can anyone help you if you're not willing to help yourself?

Maybe you're just not cut out to be a drug addict, which is a good thing!

i want to iv some m4's tonight for the first time i just dont know how much to do at first. i usually sniff like 130 mgs of oc. would 12 hydromorphone mg be a good high? i want a good rush but i dont want to over do it my first time.

two other random q's are is it better to use saline solution or sterile water and will it affect it if i did 40 mgs of oxy at like 9 this morning?

Scoliosis: if you're "too lazy" to plug or experiment with alternate ROA, just give it up. How can anyone help you if you're not willing to help yourself?

Maybe you're just not cut out to be a drug addict, which is a good thing!

what?????? who says I'm unwilling to help myself?????? I am currently on half the dose I was on when I started.... no, I am not cut out to be an addict - I have learned that through this experience, which is fine but that doesn't mean that my body did not become physically dependent on opiates after taking high doses of them daily for the past year.

By the way, I was responding to the person who asked about hallucinating, not for help for being an addict lol