• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid/hydromorphone MEGA THREAD and FAQ

did read somewheres online that the FDA and CHO was on them to make their tablets look not so appealing to users. 'geeze, I almost don want to do them anymore because they dont look as pretty.........nevermind scratch that....ahhhhhhhh...so good. Well, their strategy almost worked.

Sounds like you got generics. I've been scripted the same for years. They are OK to bang. Been doing it for years. Just as good. Make sure you use at least a cotton filter (since you are in Canada, as me) go to the nearst needle exchange and get all your 'accessories' free. You probably already know that. Where are you? In the GTA?

By the way, the FDA has absolutley no say in Canada which is great. Thank you very much. After travelling in the U.S. I am so glad to be back in Canada.

I'm sensitive to opiods as I barely use them but hydromorphone absolutely sucks. I plugged 20mg and was feeling very nice for a couple hours but the nausea/vomiting, tachycardia and insomnia weren't worth it.

Demerol was a much cleaner high, felt better in the head and had 2x more euphoria. These are the only two drugs I've used to get high but I'll likely not even use the rest of the dilaudid I have sitting here.

IV Hydromorphone.....

Hello all! Im new to the site and have really enjoyed reading the forums.

I just figured I'd share a little tidbit or two of my expereince.....

I know that most people who are into Dillies usually haven't been able to get the vials. Unless, of course...you're in the hospital. Ive had the opportunity in the past to score the liquid dills in the vial. I tell you...while it is certainly nice not to have to mess with all the prep...there is NO comparison. Iv-ing the pills is better hands down...for a lot of reasons.

#1...the vials Ive had come in 2mg per 1 cc....so your whole shot is only 2mg, whereas with the pills. you can up the dose and only require ONE shot. Also, the hit is just much much more powerful with the tabs. It's weird....I thought for sure it would have been the other way around!!!

The only thing I will say is for harm reduction purposes, obviously...the vials win without question. Also, I have unfortunately had a few WICKED cases of cotton fever with the tabs...never with the vials. That is something I never wish to go through again...some scary shit.

So, anyways...just wanted to share that with you....espeically those of you who like to bang dillies.

Hope this finds everyone well, and most importantly, SAFE.

Thanks for letting me share!

I only needed 1mg for a great rush and high, so I am sure I would have liked the ampules just fine if I ever got them.

If you want a more concentrated solution using the pills, just micron filter using bacteroistatic water.

I'm going to merge this with the Dilaudid Mega Thread.

Yeah with iv oxycodone all I needed was a shot every 12+ hours and I wouldn't feel sick. But since doing dilaudid iv I find that after 8 hours I start tearing up, getting a runny nose and stomach cramps. It really sucks when trying to maintain but I got my diluadid tolerance down to 12mg iv and the rush is actually better then 32mg iv, aslong as you wait atleast a few hours. Go figure.

Thanks for merging my post...Im sorry if I put it in the wrong place!!! i DON'T KNOW why IT WAS IN THE WRONG PLACE....THANK GOD FOR MODS...LOL.
I really enjoy reading others' experiences!

Like I said....If there was a way to make the dose pack more of a punch when in liquid form (in the vials).

Question for anyone....I've heard a lot of people compare the highs of dillies and H as being very similar. Is that true? Sad as it is...I think I would actually give H a try if it is anything like dillies.

I've been going in between Dillies and my Suboxone the past week or so, probably doing more Dillies than Subs though. =D

I shot 2mg of Dilaudid and the rush was great, but the high was no where to be found. Even snorting/plugging 48-hours after my Subs produces very little high, and when I do manage to get feeling good it's mostly an antisocial high. And no good itch or euphoria. I'd rather just eat/snort a buncha OC than do dillies honestly. I don't know what the problem is. . .

After a year of plugging, a few weeks ago i decided to try iv, just to see what all the fuss was about (and, of course, to try and make the experience s little more intense, as my tolerance has greatly increased).

While I got what I was looking for and have learned to enjoy my dillies all over again, one thing I was not prepared for was the inevitable flip side - an increase in severity of withdrawal.

I told myself i was only going to iv on the weekends and just plug on weekdays, but last week I had a shitty week and ended up doing it doing it every night.

And i have to admit, my time between dosing is noticeably worse. When i was only plugging, I'd cram one in the morning before work and all I'd need to maintain and keep withdrawal away in the afternoon is a few snorts of my home made nasal spray. Then I'd plug again when I got home.

But this week I've been feeling really crappy almost all day, beginning just a few hours after my morning plug. Unless there is some other mysterious factor I'm not considering, my guess is that I'm experiencing heightened withdrawl as a result of my "heightened" usage.

Next week I am going to make sure i stick to my original weekend-only plan for iv and keep my fingers crossed that my normal withdrawal returns. I just can't function like this!

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

I've been dying to try hydromorphone or oxymorphone for years now, but have never had any luck finding them. Is it true that the rush is as good/better than heroin? I know answers will very, but I'm just curious...

I've been dying to try hydromorphone or oxymorphone for years now, but have never had any luck finding them. Is it true that the rush is as good/better than heroin? I know answers will very, but I'm just curious...

Its very brief but intense rush that feels like it's tightening your muscles then a warm relaxing rush comes over your body.

I've never tried heroin, but i can't imagine it being as tensing and intense as that, however the high itself may be better.

The hydromorphone rush is very nice but trust me, it's not some sort of life altering experience that you'll be chasing for the rest of your life. And it's over so quickly eventually I think any responsible user will come to the conclusion that, in the long run, it's not worth the time, money, risk to your health and withdrawals for the occasional two minutes of pleasure.

Kind of like dating a stripper.

As I've said, plugging is overall a far better dilaudid experience (as long as your tolerance isn't at "expert" level).

goddamnit goddamnit goddamnit i can't believe my tolerance rose so quickly. FUCK. Does anyone know how long you have to wait in order to get tolerance back down?

It differs from person to person, but basically the longer you can hold out, the better your next experience will be. There is no magic formula, just common sense, really.

If you really want the most out of your drugs, basically you need to just quit for a while and come back to it later. But if it were that easy, you wouldn't be so upset about it, huh?

It differs from person to person, but basically the longer you can hold out, the better your next experience will be. There is no magic formula, just common sense, really.

If you really want the most out of your drugs, basically you need to just quit for a while and come back to it later. But if it were that easy, you wouldn't be so upset about it, huh?
It's not that, it's just that I ran through 72mg of dilaudid in way less than i thought it would take me. I currently have none right now and despite my high tolerance i didn't use long enough to catch physical w/d, so I'm fine. But yeah, i don't feel like waiting. i wish 2mg still worked for me like it used to. Now, I'd just bang 2mg, get a rush and that's it.

Hello all! Im new to the site and have really enjoyed reading the forums.

I just figured I'd share a little tidbit or two of my expereince.....

I know that most people who are into Dillies usually haven't been able to get the vials. Unless, of course...you're in the hospital. Ive had the opportunity in the past to score the liquid dills in the vial. I tell you...while it is certainly nice not to have to mess with all the prep...there is NO comparison. Iv-ing the pills is better hands down...for a lot of reasons.

#1...the vials Ive had come in 2mg per 1 cc....so your whole shot is only 2mg, whereas with the pills. you can up the dose and only require ONE shot. Also, the hit is just much much more powerful with the tabs. It's weird....I thought for sure it would have been the other way around!!!

The only thing I will say is for harm reduction purposes, obviously...the vials win without question. Also, I have unfortunately had a few WICKED cases of cotton fever with the tabs...never with the vials. That is something I never wish to go through again...some scary shit.

So, anyways...just wanted to share that with you....espeically those of you who like to bang dillies.

Hope this finds everyone well, and most importantly, SAFE.

Thanks for letting me share!

Dilaudid Ampules are availble in 1mg/ml, 2mg/ml & 10mg/ml.

Dilaudid HP is 20mg/ml & XP is 50mg/ml.

Genarics are availible up to 100mg/ml.