• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Dilaudid/hydromorphone MEGA THREAD and FAQ

new oxycontin (op)

Has anyone heard of a way to smoke the new oxy by grinding it up in a pet egg d then cooking it on a spoon putting it in the freezer i don't know exactly how to do it I was just wondering

Just tried plugging for the first time ever, started with a low-dose of 8mg and now I feel like I'm in a warm opiate blanket. :-D Technique was a lot simpler and painless than I imagined it would be. Thanks for the advice, I was getting really sick of wasting so much by railing them (four 4mg at a time), never mind PO. Supplemented with the occasional saline mix throughout the day (thanks for the tip!) and I'm feeling all right!

I need alot of dilaudid to get the great rush everyone talks about,like I need to IV 24 mg's or so for a good rush.I like to IV the 30 mg hydromorphone pills we get here.

I am occasionally forced to prep a solution from the 2 mg dilaudid pills,which is a real pain in the ass.at first I tried using 3 and 5 ml barrels to prep 10 of the pills at once.add water,let powder settle,draw through cotton.but I dont like big needles,so I was putting 27 or 29 gauge pins on the barrels,and it was very hard to get the solution into my vein at a decent rate.

Im thinking it would be better to set up 5 cookers,2 of the 2 mg pills in each,add 1.4 ml of cold water to the first one,stir,and filter,then add that solution to the next pills and so on.then maybe take all the goop from each spoon,combine them and add a few units if clean water to make up for wat I lost and draw that into the rig too.

Do you think I'd be better of with this method for the low dose (1 and 2 mg pills) or just using a 5 ml barrel with a fatter needle attached so I can get the solution in a little quicker and so I dont have to struggle to depress the plunger,which often causes me to come out of my vein and have to re-register.

I love that the 30 mg hydromorph Contin is as easy as crushing the beads in a mortar and pestle until its a flour like powder,adding it to 1 cc of ice cold water,stirring and smashing then filtering.It's amazing that such a high dose hydromorphone preperation is so easy to prepare for IV injection.

You should try some micron filters. They just screw onto the large barrels that have the tip for screw-on needles (the leur-lock ones) and you filter it into a vial or something, then you can draw it up with a normal rig and shoot it. because all the fluid flows over the entire area of the filter in a micron, you could use 1 or 2 cc's and probably get 80% of the D on the first flush.

unless you are getting pure hydromorphone vials specifically meant for IM injection, I would highly advise against it. Just learn to IV. Check out the IV megathread for tips, etc...
you just gotta get some needles and practice with some sterile water.

It's not that I don't know how, it's just that I can't see well enough to risk IV but can do IM without a problem. I know, it's a bit hard to explain, but you make a good point.

there are no added risks. If you know your dose you are fine. people don't die from OD's from injecting known drugs quickly, they die from stuff like this: Case Studies Thread

if you continue with IM use of filtered pills, you can definitely expect an abcess.

Yeah, I don't plan on doing IM (only did once until you brought that to my attention). It's not the risk, I put that the wrong way. I can't hit a vein, and I have tried with utter and bruised failure.

That, of course, is not to say I'm unhappy about that.

Like I said man, you just gotta get points and a vial of sterile water and go to town on yourself if you plan on continuing. If not, good on you, but if you are going to go for it, don't fuck with IM, you will hurt yourself, just learn to IV.

I can't see my veins at all and I learned to fine.
If you are bruising and stuff, you are doing it wrong. Use a new, clean needle every time, be deliberate, don't fuck around once you puncture your skin, be steady and you can almost always feel it puncture your vein.

I literally did the exact thing you are like 3 months ago. I think I even posted a thread about it in OD. Am I happy I learned? Yeah... you got to moderate it like anything else, and with the proper methods it is no more harmful.

Thanks, but I really can't explain how it is that I can't see well enough to do so. I am legally blind, SSD, Medicaid, Medicare, etc and due to the nature of the genetically inherited disorder a traditional visual acuity measurement is considerably misleading. Perhaps this will help (my visual disorder, don't click unless you mind being somewhat bored :-D ):

http://www.albinism.org/publications/ocular.html

I have had others do so for me though never with Dilaudid, and it really does not bother me too much, you can't miss something you never knew/had. Again, I shouldn't have stated anything regarding risk, I understand that when done correctly it really is arguably one of the safest ROA. I'll be happy sticking with the wonderful D-spray as recommended by another poster and the occasional plugging. I may only be absorbing a somewhat pitiful amount of the actual drug, but I will certainly manage. Besides, alongside the Lyrica and Focalin (about to do a trial of Dexedrine! Had the chance once before but passed it up for Desoxyn, and don't let anybody fool you, Desoxyn is FAAAR overrated, even at 180/month) I really don't think I'm missing out too much. Appreciate your input, thank you.

Last edited:
That's crazy man.It seems like you can type, though? unless you are using a voice-type program???
Again, last thing I would ever want is to get anyone into IV'ing their drugs. If you are thinking about doing so, you could certainly have someone show you how. I actually just blindfolded myself and hit a vein to see... basically If you kept your hand on the syringe a couple times while someone else showed you, I would say you could easily learn how, and as long as you can distinguish light/ dark, you can see the flag come up in the syringe.

Yeah, thank God I'm not completely blind, and yes I am typing. That's actually why I have the hydromorphone, not being able to see worth a damn causes a lot of neck pain (degenerative changes) from having to get so close to be able to focus, along with the rockin' migraines I tend to get. I was mainly interested in hopes I could cut back on the hydromorphone due to higher BA so I wouldn't have to go so long without in between scripts, but chances are I'd end up building more of a tolerance than I already have and end up going through them just as fast, if not faster.

I'm sure I could with some more practice but I don't want to get started, it was bad enough when I was around the people that did it for me when I was doing meth, and I do not blame them please don't be mistaken, it was always my choice to let them, and with such an addictive personality I am much better off not to get the technique down.

Edit:

So is it 'official', rectal BA is less than nasal BA?

Last edited:
Hi, I've just got my hands on some dilaudid 8mg pills and was wondering how to shoot more than one at once? I've been mixing about 1 pill with 1ml of water at a time, but it's just not giving me the rush I'm looking for.
P.S. Sorry if this question has already been answered before, but my iPhone just isn't letting me use the "search" function right now. Thanks!

i snort my dillies like a bitch cuz im too lazy to steal a rig from friend grandma with diabetes , heh

I've been using opiates daily for 5 years. Until this past January it was either oxy or subutex snorted or sublingual. My dealer was out of blues and only had dilaudid so I bought a few 8s and decided to get some rigs since I heard they were so good. So I prep 8mg register on my first try ever iv and wow best feeling of my life.

Since then I buy dillies everytime unless he's out of them and only has blues. I also only iv my drugs now have not done any other roa since then except sublingual subs.

Moral of the story is don't I've dilaudid unless you want to become an iv user long term it's just so fucking good and blows oxy out of the water.

Also iv dillie will sky rocket your tolerance I used to get a kick ass rush from 4mg iv and now my minimum shot is either 8mgwith a oxy 30 mixed or 12mg of plain dillie. This gives me a nice rush however to get a spectacular rush I need 20mg+ and it's still not quite as amazing as that first 8, though I doubt anything ever will be. The closest I've come to replicating that is the one time I did a 36mg shot.

Dillies are the absolute best and I am in love with lady D

Fuck dude that's crazy, I shoot IV vials, when I first did it I was like SHIT this has a better rush then H but not as sedative. Started off with like 4mg and thought and then went straight to 10mg.

When i first started if I went to high 12+ I would nod to hard and do stupid shit so I stuck to 10mg, now I can do 20mg however it's not worth the cash for me.

I find its best when your hanging bad, a little dope sick at the 2-3 day mark, BAMMM its literally like an orgasm over your whole body! So thats what I stil to, usually once i aweek however in the last month i have probably done it 3-4 times a week.

It's not that I don't know how, it's just that I can't see well enough to risk IV but can do IM without a problem. I know, it's a bit hard to explain, but you make a good point.

I highly doubt this, you just don't have the confidence. How much can you see? My guess would be 6/60 - 6/80 around that mark yeah?

^ did u mention ur albino and can't see aswell, im sure u can see enough to feel ur vein, feel where it is and see blood in the barrel.. thats all u need

Alright alright, I get my script tomorrow, I'll pick up some rigs. Fuckin' instigators. lol

(just kidding)

Alright alright, I get my script tomorrow, I'll pick up some rigs. Fuckin' instigators. lol

(just kidding)

I'm sorry...I don't mean to be a downer bitch, but if you're ok with not IVing, please don't start. You mentioned that you have an addictive personality. You really don't need to court that monkey for your back.

I'm also someone with a chronic medical condition and I'm scripted hydro. Every month I go through a really stupid ritual of blowing through all my pain scripts in a couple weeks and being somewhat dopesick (although Clonidine has been a miracle) and in pain until my next visit.

Given your eyesight issues, you're certain to have missed hits, as all of us are anyway, but you're more likely to have increased scarring and venous damage. This, in turn, makes it more likely for the IV damage to be seen by doctors who are largely judgmental fucks. Once you're labelled an addict, things change and the care you receive often suffers. I wish with all my being that this wasn't the case, but it often is. For users like you and me, who depend on frequent medical intervention, this is an important consideration. As is fucking up your veins. I get blood drawn sometimes twice a day, and I'm always praying to the blood-fairy to keep my veins viable and accessible.

Ultimately, it's up to you. But if you don't "need" to IV, I don't think you should.