• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction Micron Filtering Mega Thread and FAQ

Oh well, I've shoved worse things through the pipes in my body! 8) Last time looked clear to me... could just have filtered just enough to make it not visible.

In the past I would filter OC's using a 1cc fit packed with dental cottons to the 30 unit mark. First I would draw the solution through a dental cotton with a glass eye dropper, then I would backload the cotton packed syringe with this. I would then force the solution through the cotton and into the fit I was going to boot with by backloading it as well.

This filtering process would produce a visibly clear solution, yet it would still contain all the talc.

Just because you can't see it dosn't mean it isn't there!

^OC's are one of the few pills I was ever into slamming. Man did that shit make my lungs bleed.

^OC's are one of the few pills I was ever into slamming. Man did that shit make my lungs bleed.

I don't like to bang Oxycodone by itself, I mix it with Hydromorphone at a ratio of approximately 4:1 (80mg OC to 20-28mg HyMo) in a 1cc fit. Sometimes I will add a point of good Coke too.

Mixing the two gives the high some legs that you don't get with Hydromorphone alone, and the awsome rush you wouldn't get with Oxycodone alone.

I don't like to bang Oxycodone by itself, I mix it with Hydromorphone at a ratio of approximately 4:1 (80mg OC to 20-28mg HyMo) in a 1cc fit. Sometimes I will add a point of good Coke too.

Never actually mixed the two together! That would actually be something to try... thanks for the great idea! %)

Wikipedia

is methadone different than all other pills where the talc can't be filtered out?

Talc can be filtered out with a 0.22 um micron filter.

I have no idea what's in methadone pills though.

I think Cloud's experience would reflect most people's who have tried IVing methadone.

I really enjoyed reading over this, thank you for putting the time into this CH.
No problem! I'm glad it was enjoyable to read. :)

After reading this I would choose to essentially IV only pills for now on. I understand that that is far from ideal, but yea, I can see this being far safer, effective and healthier than risking IV'ing any nasty shit off the street. Thanks CH!
Yeah, if the pills can be properly filtered, I would too!

Oh well, I've shoved worse things through the pipes in my body! 8) Last time looked clear to me... could just have filtered just enough to make it not visible.

Talc dissolves into water clear, which is the main problem behind it and other binders. You can't see if it's in the solution or not.

However, a 0.45um would have removed most of everything. Plus, the smallest talc particle sizes are probably in between 0.22um and 0.45um, there is probably a good amount of talc larger than 0.45um. Filtering with a 0.45um isn't 'perfect' but it works to get a lot of the crap out for sure.

Mixing the two gives the high some legs that you don't get with Hydromorphone alone, and the awsome rush you wouldn't get with Oxycodone alone.

A warning: such a dose would make me OD. 15mg of OC IV'd was enough to get me rushing by itself. So was 1mg dilaudid.

I imagine 80mg OC and 20mg dilaudid and coke together would be enough for me to have a OD, at least 1 time over if not 2 or 3 times.

Please be careful if gibby's solution sounds ultra desirable to you or whatever! ;)

Last edited:
No shit man, that dose sounds through the roof high. Sounds like it gets him more than well though, but I can see way too many people reading that and deciding they could even easily handle 8mg hydromorphone on it's own IV'd even. This is the internet, there's as many amatures as there are pros, if not more.

^Don't try this at home kids! LOL!

Never actually mixed the two together! That would actually be something to try... thanks for the great idea! %)

A warning: such a dose would make me OD. 15mg of OC IV'd was enough to get me rushing by itself. So was 1mg dilaudid.

I imagine 80mg OC and 20mg dilaudid and coke together would be enough for me to have a OD, at least 1 time over if not 2 or 3 times.

Please be careful if gibby's solution sounds ultra desirable to you or whatever! ;)

No shit man, that dose sounds through the roof high. Sounds like it gets him more than well though, but I can see way too many people reading that and deciding they could even easily handle 8mg hydromorphone on it's own IV'd even. This is the internet, there's as many amatures as there are pros, if not more.

Well I guess I should have mentioned that I have a insanely high tolerence due to many years of IV Heroin, Morphine, Hydromrphone, Oxycodone & Cocaine use. Not to mention the years of MMT at a very high dose that has sent my tolerence to the moon!

^I don't want your tolerance but I'll take your stash! Methadone is the worst isn't it? Lol, and yea it sucks.

Methadone is the worst isn't it? Lol, and yea it sucks.

(off topic, I know)

Do you mean to say methadone's acute effects are the worst, or the withdrawal, or the one that increases your tolerance the most?

I don't quite understand what you mean.

..how much it raises your tolerance, and the general inability to maintain the same general dosage and recieve a somewhat expected result. Before I did the methadone to suboxone jump I was at 275mg a day, would skip a day every day (take homes) and double up with 525mg each time I dose. Believe it or not I was completely functionable and almost felt sober even. This is when I started combining it with G/BDO and nearly died from an absurdly rediculous amount of CNS depression. I don't get how humans can dose this much and not die, but just a little bit of coke/meth...fucking even caffiene will drive them crazy.

^I don't want your tolerance but I'll take your stash! Methadone is the worst isn't it? Lol, and yea it sucks.

The last time I tried to get high I banged 20 D4's (80mg) and got shit except well from it. I was at 70mg of Methadone at the time (peaked at 180mg). I waited over 80 hours from my last dose of Methadone with nothing but some oral Oxycodone to keep me from getting sick.

This was by far the biggest shot of Hydromorphone I had ever did, the next closest shot was 48mg.

I have given up on trying to get off while on the 'done. I'm now at 45mg's and I'm gonna wait till I'm outta MMT and have gotten the 'done completely outta my system for atleast a month before I try again.

When I do try again, seeing as I don't quite know where my tolerence will be at that point, I will start with a 20mg shot and push really slowly on the plunger. I know it will still prolly be pretty high compared to CH's.

Boy what I would give to able to get off on 1 or 2mg's CH, your a lucky guy!

You're going to detox off methadone and then strait up shoot 20mg hydromorphone? When was the last time you tried this?....detoxing and doing IV dilaudid.

Captain H: congratulations on a well-written, informative guide which will hopefully save a few people from amputations, lung transplants and associated nastiness. Good job!

Boy what I would give to able to get off on 1 or 2mg's CH, your a lucky guy!

lol, thanks! I have only done dilaudid once, but since then, I have only tapered lower with buprenorphine, so I am sure my tolerance is still at the same place.

Captain H: congratulations on a well-written, informative guide which will hopefully save a few people from amputations, lung transplants and associated nastiness. Good job!

Thanks! I'd like to think even if this helps one person avoid the horrors that are along the lines of the Case Studies thread, then it as worth it. I appreciate the congrats. It means a lot to me to get positive feedback on this. :)

You're going to detox off methadone and then strait up shoot 20mg hydromorphone? When was the last time you tried this?....detoxing and doing IV dilaudid.

I'm not gonna hammer down the whole 20mg's, if I get halfway through it and I'm fucked up, I'll pull out.

I don't plan on going back to booting dope everyday either, just two or three times a month. I really don't wanna end up in the boat I was in.

Boy have we ever gotten abit off topic in this thread!

It's OK, we can talk about micron filtering your dilaudid. ;)

It happens in BL a lot. Let's try to keep on topic if we can though.

So a question, do you micron filter your dilaudid?

^Never have, but the next time I get some good pills of anything I definately will. Once I get some .2's I don't think I will ever even resort to IVing heroin again. Pills now and again sound fine.

It's OK, we can talk about micron filtering your dilaudid. ;)

It happens in BL a lot. Let's try to keep on topic if we can though.

So a question, do you micron filter your dilaudid?

^Sure do CH!

Pall Acrodisc 13mm Sterile 0.2um Supor (PES) Membrane & Whatman Puradisc 13mm Sterile 0.2um PES Membrane filters are the ones I have the most experience with. I have used these for Pills, Dope & Coke many hundreds of times over the years and would not inject without one!