Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD + Ecstasy TR

PsychedelicLover

Greenlighter
So we took some stuff this weekend… My hubby and I were planning on an alone trip but we got a txt from our friends that hooked us up with the acid and said they were ditched by their friends and would feed us acid if they could stay the night. Of course we said OK… They showed up at 4pm and we dosed. I asked if I could have some liquid hits, all I had was sugar cubes. So he kindly gave me (I felt 3 hits, my husband said the first was really like 3 drops and 2 ea for the other 2 I felt, total 7?) I say it was 3-5, IDK. Our friends were already tripping on Lucy and my hubby ate 1 yellow dragonfly E pill. Our neighbor friend came over in regular clothes but wearing a robe, we decided to give him some drugs too. He ate 1 sugar cube.

And thanks Mr. Writer for giving me the idea to go outside during this trip, this is what I found…

MOOSE.jpg

We determined that the moose was hungry and I fed him…

MOOSElol.jpg

FYI, moose have very soft mouths and it is very difficult to take a picture of a moose eating out of your hand on acid. We fed him some chex mix and went on our way.

We went for a walk through the woods by my house but was disappointed when we found a bum camp and headed home. Like 2 months ago they caught about an acre of the woods on fire back there.

We got home at about 6:00 and got the house ready. Turned the disco ball on with the rainbow color beams, then decided to see if the fog machine would make it to where we could see the light beams from the disco ball to the wall… And it worked, we had rainbow lasers across our walls, it was great! Then decided to start off with a few movies.

267.jpg

First was Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, and of course this was an awesome start to the night. Brought on a lot of neat conversations.

266.jpg

Second we watched Dazed and Confused.

fc2ceab2.jpg

Then we watched the new Star Trek… Ok, I don’t know anything about Star Trek and this was an amazingly intense trip into space with Spoc for me… I still couldn’t tell you anything that happened in the movie, but my eyes were glued to it.

IMG_0265.jpg

We watched Fight Club and Natural Born Killers, but this is when most of us starting conversating.

IMG_0257.jpg

I re dosed about every 2 hours with 2 hits 5-6 times. I think I took about 15-18 hits through the night. On my 4th re dose I ate my 2 hits on L and I ate 2 Red Ferraris down the hatch.

IMG_0263.jpg

My husband ate a total of 3.5 E pills (Yellow Dragonfly’s and White Nike Swoosh’s)
Friend in robe at 1 sugar cube, 5 mg 5-meo-mipt and later ate ½ an E pill.
Our other friends at a lot of acid with me and took 1 E pill each when I took mine.
We of course smoked alot of cannabis (about ½ oz thru 4 people). Our awesome friends brought a nice collection of glass smoking devises that we used.

IMG_0256.jpg

So for me, the acid was VERY good and strong. I couldn’t believe that I found her again! Then I took the nice clean E pills, I did have some jaw clenching but no upset stomach or anything which was very nice. I definitely felt more speedy and euphoric when the E pills kicked in. And I felt very thirsty and started drinking a bunch of water.

IMG_0262.jpg

Our friend that took the L + mipt said that he doesn’t think the mipt gave him any other visuals, only euphoric body high on top of L. But got a different euphoric high from the 1.2 E pill. He is not very experienced with drugs, and this is the most diverse drugs he has taken together.

IMG_0259.jpg

The other couple had the same awesome L experience and then the euphoric E kicked in for them too. They had thought they lost the magic and stopped E for 3 months, but said they got very high off these ones.

And my hubby wouldn’t take any L. I am going to get him to take some though. We ALL advised him he should, but he gets panic attacks from taking drugs and didn’t want that to happen. He is comfortable taking E, so that’s what he stuck to.

268-1.jpg

After the movies and such we listened to music and watched the pics on the PS3. I decided to go get my Alligator and pass her around the room. This was an ultimate trip to handle a prehistoric animal while on acid. We showed our company how we feed her and handle her. Then let her go and roam around the house again. (Yes my alligator lives daily loose in the house) I was so glad that I took her out, she had a great time.

IMG_0258.jpg

Then I asked everyone’s permission if I could get my tarantulas out. They all okayed it, but only me and my hubby held them. So we moved on to Eli, we let her out on the living room floor and she came to say Hi on the couch. She is a 14” Albino Burmese Python that weighs about 80lbs. She came and curled up on our laps to get attention.

IMG_0260.jpg

We then put them all away, smoked some more, laughed and eventually went to go lay down. Our neighbor friend went home to go to sleep also.

IMG_0264.jpg

This was a very long trip, we started at 4p and went to go lay down at 6am. Not sure when we fell asleep, but that’s when we laid down lol.

visionary_art_of_luke_brown_2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, interesting trip report. You have a lot of of animal in your house. Did they feel that you guys were fucked up? I once tripped on HBW seeds with a Dalmatian in the apartment and for some reason I felt that it knew we were fucked up. Might have been just me...

that moose had to be fucking amazing. I bet some crazy candyflipping telepathy shit was going on. It's hard to imagine what the moose thought of your increased brainwaves lol.

awesome reports tho PL keep makin em the arts dank

animals always know when you're fucked up especially if they know you personally sober

hehe great trip report, I would be a little paranoid about serotonin syndrome if I mixed LSD with MDMA sounds like an awesome time though.

P.S. Please go back and shoot that moose and share the meat I missed mine this year and don't have the regular stock of moose jerky, steak and burgers in my freezer this year :'(

Thanks all. MDMA + LSD is one of my favorite combos.

I wish I could shoot her, but she is a yearling, and in city limits. But it would be easy, since that day she comes over to my house for lunch everyday either from us or the trees in my yard.

My alligartor could tell, we communicate on a different level. She loves here mommy :) if you are asking why I have so many, it's because I have a reptile rescue. My alligator was my first rescue 5 years ago, I got her at 6 inches.

I'm glad I didn't get flamed for shooting animals. I purely hunt for meat. I think wild game is the best tasting food on the planet. I respect wild life and would never think of shooting an animal for any reason other then to eat them. I still get a little sad every time I kill bambi but then I think of how damned delicious venison is. It is gods fault for making bambi taste so good, don't blame me.

I live in Alaska dude, I fish and hunt every year for subsistance. I am the only wife I know that goes hunting with my husband ;)

I shoot a Ruger .300wm for hunting and carry a .357sig semi auto pistol as an appendage. Anyone who is against hunting or guns, needs to grow up. I have a very extensive collection.

I live in Alaska dude, I fish and hunt every year for subsistance. I am the only wife I know that goes hunting with my husband ;)

I shoot a Ruger .300wm for hunting and carry a .357sig semi auto pistol as an appendage. Anyone who is against hunting or guns, needs to grow up. I have a very extensive collection.

Sexy :D

I hunt with a british .303 a .22 and a couple different shotguns ranging from a .410 to a 12 gauge I live in Canada so we have a ton of restrictions on the guns we can use.

You can't have pistols in Canada right? That's really shitty!

You hunt with a .22 rifle? You should check out the .17 HMR, I have a rifle with a bull barrel and a really nice scope. I can shoot a dime past 25 yards and put a hole right through it, I have one on my keychain. They make some bullets with a nylon tip that are bad ass, this caliber is even rated to shoot a deer. It is a .22mag shell with a .17 tip ;)

You can't have pistols in Canada right? That's really shitty!

You hunt with a .22 rifle? You should check out the .17 HMR, I have a rifle with a bull barrel and a really nice scope. I can shoot a dime past 25 yards and put a hole right through it, I have one on my keychain. They make some bullets with a nylon tip that are bad ass, this caliber is even rated to shoot a deer. It is a .22mag shell with a .17 tip ;)

I use my .22 for partridge hunting sucks because you can't shoot them in the air (legal restrictions here to fire a rifle into the air) I find a shotgun / even my .410 destroys the meat if you shoot them when they are flying anyways, impossible to aim directly for their head with a shotgun if they aren't standing still.

I've never seen the .17 HMR I'll have to look into it. My .22 is an old very rare Russian military training rifle / cherry wood stock with a silver bolt and a black barrel I'll take a picture some time, sexy looking gun.. Bolt action / not semi-auto but it can take a clip and I enjoy the challenge of small game hunting without a semi auto gun. I also have a crossbow I use earlier in the year for partidge hunting bow season opens earlier here

I love bow hunting, I bow hunt rabbits. I use my .17 for Ptarmigans, small game bird that's really yummy. I had a .17 revolver with an 8" barrel, it was made by Taurus. I could shoot any bird in any tree with it, I could shoot a pop can and shoot it againbefore it stopped moving it was so accurate. I don't think I have ever met anyone else that is into psychs and hunting, that's awesome.

I just got my new mp-15! It is the shiznat.

I love bow hunting, I bow hunt rabbits. I use my .17 for Ptarmigans, small game bird that's really yummy. I had a .17 revolver with an 8" barrel, it was made by Taurus. I could shoot any bird in any tree with it, I could shoot a pop can and shoot it againbefore it stopped moving it was so accurate. I don't think I have ever met anyone else that is into psychs and hunting, that's awesome.

I just got my new mp-15! It is the shiznat.

cool, I wish we could get badass guns like that in Canada, pistols are illegal and assault rifles / fully automatic guns are like life in prison haha.

Nice meeting you, unfortunately its 1am here and I have 8am class time for sleep for me. Goodnight I will cya around the bl :)

Nice meeting you too. That sucks you have so many restrictions. Alaska is pretty relaxed, cause it's in our constitution. I have gone hunting and fishing every year since I met my husband 10 years ago. He bought me my first .243 <3

Something cool in my collection you would like is my OA-98 .223 pistol, it is the shit. It looks like it should shoot lasers. I have a nice relaxed eye scope that is really cool on it too, and a 100 round beta c magazine. It has the same internals as an AR-15, and has an 8" barrel ;)

Have fun in class, it's 10 here :p I am going to go plow snow tonight.

hehe, I have to say your husband has got himself a cool wife.. An acid tripping computer savvy woman who hunts and collects guns. I would've expected to see a minotaur before witnessing that :D

hehe great trip report, I would be a little paranoid about serotonin syndrome if I mixed LSD with MDMA sounds like an awesome time though.

P.S. Please go back and shoot that moose and share the meat I missed mine this year and don't have the regular stock of moose jerky, steak and burgers in my freezer this year :'(

Nah, you can't really get SS when mixing LSD with MDMA, at least when using moderate doses. While LSD does act on specific seratonin subtypes, it's probably not quite as straightforward as MDMA.

Haha sounds like a wicked time! reminded me that once when this guy was pretty much on the verge/inside of a k hole, i got out my lil african pygmy hedgehog. hilarious! he was literally lost for words, even more so than already from his hole.
he then just proceeded to make squeaky noises.....it was when i put her in his hands he literally melted.

Started dribbling, frozen, kind of groaning. Then for about 20 minutes after he was completely silent, just stuck on my bed. he did not move an inch!!

Anyone who has done K feel free to enlighten me somewhat of what he must of been feeling...ive never done the stuff. it looks a tad evil, but thats just my opinion.

Last edited:
Woah what? 15-18 hits through the night? How long were you awake for? That must be have unspeakably, breakthrough-crashing explosively intense?!