INSOMNIAC: Awakening @ The Palladium 2/20/10

insomniac events

Bluelighter
awakening-eflyer.jpg

Insomniac presents: AWAKENING at The Palladium!
Saturday February 20, 2010

ATB
INFECTED MUSHROOM (LIVE)

Journey with us, depart the modern world and embark upon an adventure into an environment where all possibilities have been awakened. Join us for a celebration of fertility, rhythm and music as we summon the power and wisdom of the ancients and resurrect the spirit of dance! Bear witness to the potent vision and arouse the immortal force of rhythmic expression! Behold the new kingdom we build together. Witness the AWAKENING.

6215 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028

[ Tickets ]

Anyone? Infected Mushroom....EPIC! There is NO WAY Im going to miss this... 11,200 square foot (1040 m²) dance floor with room for up to 4,000 people.

=( hate this event. my bf of nine months cheated on me there... "all possibilities awakened"... too fuckin right.

I hope they tell us the times soon, I'm dying to know!!
And there aren't any other djs announced so I wonder if it's going to be more like a concert (like Tiesto's Kaleidoscope tour) and if ATB and Infected are playing long sets?
I'm hoping soo

I hope they tell us the times soon, I'm dying to know!!
And there aren't any other djs announced so I wonder if it's going to be more like a concert (like Tiesto's Kaleidoscope tour) and if ATB and Infected are playing long sets?
I'm hoping soo

i was curious about these things as well. see ya'll there. say hi if you see me!

Infected BlueLight Meet Up

Ok I wanted to suggest that we have a bluelight meet up, but I don't know the Palladium well enough to suggest a spot to meet up nor do I know if I will have enough brain power at my disposal by the time I make it in to the place to remember a meet up time. So if anyone who reads this knows the Palladium layout well enough to suggest a meet up place you should do so. And if know one has a meet up idea then look for the fool wearing a blue "Boondox" jersey with the Psychopathic Records Hatchet Man on the sleeves, chewing on a bink with one green LED glowstick and one blue LED glowstick.

Anyways I'd love to meet my fellow lighters.

Rollz

I'm down for a meet up! Though I have never been to the Palladium, so yeah...Suggestions?

Ok so what is the set times of the night? I'm guessing that ATB is opening. What time will Infected be on? My entire night will be planned around Infected Mushroom's set. I don't wanna miss any of Infected Mushroom. I might have around 3 hours to drive to get there depending on traffic.

Ok so what is the set times of the night? I'm guessing that ATB is opening. What time will Infected be on? My entire night will be planned around Infected Mushroom's set. I don't wanna miss any of Infected Mushroom. I might have around 3 hours to drive to get there depending on traffic.

posted on their myspace

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=38489493&blogId=529536211

Looks like IM doesn't start until 1:35, ATB doesn't even go on until 11:30.

Awesome night. Insomniac did very well with this one. I lost it when I'M started performing Becoming Insane. And Mastisyahu was there, wtf? Amazing.... =)

^agreed. very good night. i loved the whole egyptian theme that was going on. stooooooked i got to see ATB live. i completely missed out on IM's set tho o_o.
i have to say tho that security at the palladium is obnoxious as fuck. like let me fucking sit down my legs are killing me!!!