YouTube channels!!!

marsmellow

Bluelight Crew
There are youtube users who make videos of their favorite songs and upload them to youtube for everyone to see. Some of these people upload hundreds of videos. THANK YOU to anyone who does this, especially if you're uploading rare, hard to find and out of print music. I really appreciate it.

Anyways, I would like everyone to post any quality youtube channels that they know of in this thread. I would be especially grateful to anyone who can show me one which uploads early to mid 90's breaks.

Okay, I'll start...

Early trance, techno and acid

Bondangoed
WATCHINGYOURTV
raffi3o3
KillerGanjala
Mindshifter00
MemoriesChannel

Techno

diegoxl
vermin96
Phixate
djdjdjdjdjhaha
donjuan0483

Unfortunately, I can't show you some of the best ones, because youtube has banned the accounts, and deleted all the videos they posted. I guess they did this because they wanted to act like fascists and stomp out happiness. :p

Anyways, there was one called triarc137 who used to post tons of oldskool trance, this account had over a thousand videos on it. It was one of my favorites. But youtube wiped it all out one day. Why? I could see the reason why, if they had been uploading new songs and costing the musicians and record companies some money. But they weren't, because virtually none of those records had been sold in the past ten years. It was just a totally pointless abuse of power. Kind of like destroying archaeological ruins.

Sorry for that little rant, it just bothers me that they do this. The point of those kinds of channels are to keep all the old classic songs alive in our collective memory. Youtube and record companies shouldn't get in the way of that. It's important to preserve these works of art for the future.

Okay, I got kind of off track here. The point of this thread is to share good electronic music oriented youtube channels. Does anyone know some more?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Youtube channel exchange for producers/dj's

The thread title is pretty self explanatory :) So for anyone that produces/mixes themselves I thought it would be cool to have a Youtube channel exchange to check out each others stuff? I'll kick it off,

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrViXun