• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants "Home remedies" for stimulant/upper comedowns?

bubblesmoke

Bluelighter
Ugh, last nite was intense as fuck... I had like my first really REALLY big smokeout with some meth :0 i enjoyed myself until today :0
Yes, the horrible terrifying comedown from a stimulant and/or upper....
The sweats.. twitchys.. Headaches.. Fucked up stomach >.< LOL
Anyways getting back to what i wanted to ask....
i used the search engine about help with comedowns but all i get is the same things: weed, opiates, or benzos......
Like myself now, i know there are quite a bit of people that cant get those on hands you know?
So out of curiosity... How many of you guys use other things to help ease a comedown??
Like a "home-remedie" kind of thing you get me? :)

It's not healthy, but when i wanted to come down i used alcohol to force myself into sleep (or rather, jut passing out).
I don't recomend it, but if it is the only thing you've got around, try it.

If you have any benadryl on hand you could take 100-200mg instead of drinking yourself into a temporary coma.

Mmm ive tempted the alcohol before but i have to pass on that.. That sounds way unhealthy lol! :p

it is quite unhealthy, and the first time i tried it i had to drink a half-liter of UV (vodka) to get myself to finally crash...but the best part is you'll never wake up with a hangover!

you could try something like Kava-Kava, Melatonin, Valerian...any natural "sleep aids" may work for you.

diphenhydramine hcl
doxylamine succinate
hydroxyzine hcl
benzodiazepines (alprazolam, lorazepam, diazepam, many others)
opiates (to some extent)

Go to sleep and sleep as long as you don't feel right.

Make sure you're drinking enough water and eating a proper diet after the experience.

thats great advice you guys.. but your kinda missing the point... like i meam home remedies like all natural... like for me a warm shower and a home cooked dinner is essential for a less harsh and easier come down.. get it? :)

thats great advice you guys.. but your kinda missing the point... like i meam home remedies like all natural... like for me a warm shower and a home cooked dinner is essential for a less harsh and easier come down.. get it? :)

I see OTC Meds as "home remedies". However, there aren't really many "home remedies" which are reliably going to lower your blood pressure, heart beat rate, and simultaneously relax/sedate you.

Quick answer....there really is nothing in the "home remedy" category that will do what you want it to for these purposes. I could rattle off a dozen "home remedy" type things which can help to induce sleep, but these things work under normal circumstances (as opposed to being used to overcome sleeplessness due to meth stimulation).

So sure, valerian might help you sleep if you are a bit stressed from a day of work and are having trouble falling asleep, but it would be beyond useless to use to combat meth stimulation.

To put it in perspective, I dont use meth, but use adderall in moderate doses sometimes (50 mg or so). Now 50mg of adderall is obviously a far smaller dose then a recreational meth dose. And even with adderall, I find that benzos are the only thing that will actually bring me down and allow for sleep. And even these dont always do the trick.

So unfortunately, u are shit out of luck-DG

Damnit >.< i guess its a effin sleepless night for me :/
But yeahh thankss

*mods you guys can close this

I really don't wanna start a new thread on this sooo I was wondering .....

The fucked up stomauch thing ! How to relieve it somehow ?

It happens on all stims I use ! MDPV , speed , etc .

It's weird .

Anyone got any good remedies ?

• diphenhydramine hcl -
    "Benadryl"
  • doxylamine succinate -
    "NyQuil"

Just in case Bubbles wasn't clear on the trade names of these easily purchased, over-the-counter medicines....They may have different names in different countries, so www.wikipedia.com is your friend.

I really don't wanna start a new thread on this sooo I was wondering .....

The fucked up stomauch thing ! How to relieve it somehow ?

It happens on all stims I use ! MDPV , speed , etc .

It's weird .

Anyone got any good remedies ?

"Fucked up" like how? If you have the squirts for some reason, take anti-diarrheal medicine (Immodium). If you are constipated, drink lots of water. If your actual stomach (not intestines as much) is hurting, then make yourself eat something. Stimulants can increase anxiety which can give you stomach aches and what not. Antacids might help with that.

I tend to get a pretty icky feeling stomach as well after a amp binge, best you can do is force yourself to eat something, even if its just some toast and a piece of fruit, and have a couple of antacids.

After forcing myself to eat something i'll usually make sure my room is as dark as possible, and have a hot shower and try and crash...

I also find sleeping with socks on makes it a little easier to crash, I don't know what it is.. It helps when I have insomnia too..

opiates, benzos, or 100mg (Or even more) of Seroquel....Really the only thing to do when you are coming down is to take something that will make you go to sleep until tomorrow , then you'll wake up refreshed and ready for a new day.

>So out of curiosity... How many of you guys use other things to
>help ease a comedown??

There is only one thing that really works well for amphetamine hangovers, l-tyrosine. And it is natural in a way (it is in all meats and beans, peas and such). I bought mine here and was very impressed: http://scahr.info/psychological.htm

drink alot of water(i kno its impossible but try)smoke some weed , its goin to return the effect abit

Just don't sleep. At all. Forever. Just keep burning and you will be a winner.

No, not really, lol.

But seriously, I find valerian helps me, or just some nice chill music to listen to with my eyes closed.

Hot bath.
Multi vitamin + Vit C tablets + Garlic tablets + 5HTP + Valium

The multivitamins and garlic tablets etc may not do much but, hey it can't hurt to take them anyway!

That's the only home remedy I got, whatever you do stay chilled, don't get mad for not being able to sleep, second you do that you've lost the battle my friend =(