Bluelight

Thread: dilaudid and beer?

1. Collapse Details
    dilaudid and beer? 
    So I have sniffed 8mg of dilaudid recently, and want to have some drinks. Is this safe? I'd probably only have one or two, but I don't want to put myself at risk. Advice?

happy new year as well people!

2. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    I would only have 1 or 2 at the very most. Alcohol isn't the best experience on opiates IMO, but if you really want to, I wouldn't exceed 1 IMO.

3. Collapse Details

ok thank you for the advice!

4. Collapse Details

does it matter if it's strong beer, its 7% here

5. Collapse Details

I wished with all my heart that we could just...leave this world behind. Rise like two angels in the night and magically...disappear.
    at 7%, that's a high %age for beer but 1 drink shouldn't be too much. Just don't chug it or anything, go slow with it. You should be fine.

6. Collapse Details

haha yea I only buy the strong beer, tastes the same to me. Thanks for all your help especially at this hour!

7. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Support
    dialudid and some molson go fine. Just drink enough to get a buzz, you don't want to get to drowsy and not be able to enjoy the dilaudid high

8. Collapse Details

1-2 standard drinks spaced out probably wouldn't have very much added respiratory depression, at least not dangerously. Don't go out downing shots like water.
    Thats what the danger is, i have a formula when it comes to this - 1 + 1 = 3. Meaning the sum of the respiratory depression is greater than either one would be individually.

9. Collapse Details

One time I got a massive synergistic effect from less than 2 beers (6% alc.) and a hydrocodone/atropine pill (I might have taken another pill as well) (the worst synergism might have come from the atropine but I'm not sure).

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I've said this before a long time ago in a long forgotten thread, but IME alcohol ruins the opiate high. It just gets things all 'dirty,' if anyone else knows what I mean by that.

11. Collapse Details

don't mean to step on your toes, CH, but i'm gonna shift this basic combo question over to BDD

12. Collapse Details

Senior Moderator
    Support
    Quote Originally Posted by themindlessone View Post
    I've said this before a long time ago in a long forgotten thread, but IME alcohol ruins the opiate high. It just gets things all 'dirty,' if anyone else knows what I mean by that.
    I feel the same way. I always say that I like to enjoy my "pure opiate" high. When I go to the bar with friends after I have taken opiates, I just nurse a couple of beers, yet still talk to alot of girls since im feeling so good. If the opiate high is perfect, why mess with it?

13. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by themindlessone View Post
    I know exactly what you're talking about and I feel the same way.

14. Collapse Details

(^^I have always really enjoyed the alcohol/opiate buzz... Loved it, actually - until Mr. Ed came around..)

Wait wait wait - let's not forget about "dose-dumping", everyone...

I know you said you snort your Dillies, which I believe circumvents the possibility of dose-dumping.

Dilaudid - specifically - can be dose-dumped with alcohol - when taken orally. I have plenty of experience with this, as I came upon it by accident.

I took a 4mg Dillie, and had a 12oz. Newcastle waiting for me in the fridge. My tolerance was at the point where I could pop 4 norcos at once, and feel a moderate buzz. Normally, the Dillie would take about 30min to fully set in, at which point I would be good to go.

BUT!

I just so happened to wash the 4mg Dillie down with a large swig of my Newcastle. And let me tell you - that thing hit me so hard, so fast, that I almost puked...and I NEVER puke.

Basically, alcohol causes Dilaudid to be absorbed into your system at a much higher rate than normal, when it's taken orally. Apparently, this was a huge "thing" back in the day..

So, let that be a warning to any of you who want to pop Dillies and drink while it's still in your stomach.

Be Safe...