Bluelight

Thread: Smoking tylenol 3's

1. Collapse Details
    Smoking tylenol 3's 
    So this girl just told me probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard. She says she smoked a tylenol 3 and it made her 'instantly drunk'. She proceeded to tell me "lol dont do it" and i replied with "yeah no shit, i like to live". Then when i wanted to explain to her why it's bad i couldn't actually think of an actual reason cuz i'm not actually sure what it would do to you. I just know smoking apap and codeine is bad, it's just common knowledge. But what exactly happens if you do?

2. Collapse Details

I don't know, don't want to know and I don't know anyone who would want to. I agree with what you said: "So this girl just told me probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard."

It seems like ever since Intervention showed those idiots smoking OCs, it's become more popular for noobs to smoke their opiate pills. I definitely saw a spike in posts (on BL and other sites) on smoking OCs, etc. I can't wait until this trend fades.

How the fuck are you going to argue with someone dumb enough to do that? And, no, I don't know what exactly happens except that the lungs ingest a bunch of shit they shouldn't. For no high. It made her "instantly drunk." Lollerz. Unless you really think this girl is a credit to the human race, you should probably just let her meet Darwin.

3. Collapse Details

Search engine. Google. Something. No, bad idea. What a waste. EAT IT!

4. Collapse Details

Well, smoking APAP just sounds like a bad idea and since codeine has to me metabolized by the liver before it works, smoking it would do jack. Not to mention all the fillers that are unhealthy to smoke.

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Sounds fun......not!

6. Collapse Details

European & African Drug Discussion
    Yummy. Can't beat smoking APAP and codeine along with all those delicious fillers and binders. Who wants their drugs to be active anyway? Those silly people that use ROAs where the active ingredients actually work might get addicted. HR in action. Or just natural selection, perhaps.

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by xxkcxx View Post
    Well, smoking APAP just sounds like a bad idea and since codeine has to me metabolized by the liver before it works, smoking it would do jack. Not to mention all the fillers that are unhealthy to smoke.
    +1

To the OP :

Tell your friend she shouldn't smoke pills

8. Collapse Details

Basic Drug Discussion
    Pills contain wax, amongst other things, which turn into nasty little substances when burned, for example.

9. Collapse Details

I must say, however, that the only reason I can imagine you wanting to know WHY this is a bad idea is because you are slightly curious if you should try it.

10. Collapse Details

Somewhere between Eden and North Utopia. Somewhere beneath the astral plain
    Whatever the reason for the question, don't smoke it. Your inhaling acetaminophen...yuck, a $h!t load of binders/fillers (which any idiot would know is unhealthy. Not a direct insult to you by the way.) & a drug that must be metabolized in the liver to be effective. Don't smoke any pill. I ponder why anyone would think that it's a good idea to begin with.

11. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew paranoid android's Avatar
    Gun
    This is one of the dumbest ideas ive ever heard. Smoking tylenol 3's i mean wtf? Codeine is heat sensitive for starters so it would destroy it. Not to mention all them yummy binders in the pills.

Just eat the fucking thing already.

12. Collapse Details

A glass bottle in the ocean between waves and rocks
    Thread answered... dont smoke codeine....