Never, Never shake a baby

As oposed to shaking babies i prefer baby shakes, favourite flavour is blonde with extra malt.

I look forward to the day when i can head down to Maccas for McBaby Shake
beech out

I forgot how funny this damn thing was.

Wrong, but funny.

beech said:
As oposed to shaking babies i prefer baby shakes, favourite flavour is blonde with extra malt.

I laughed at that though =D. There is just something about dead baby jokes that either makes people punch you and never talk to you again or laugh their asses off.

a top thread.
glad i could contribute a giggle or 2.

Beech out

If you thought this was offensive wait until you read some dead baby jokes...

oh and if you think this is a real story you are obviously unaware that the internet is 90% liars. :[]

After reading this i asked my girlfriend if i could repeat the experiment on her kid.

She said no. Lamer.

Russ said:
Originally posted by Oceanboy:
Babies are very, very sacred and holy.This is a yucky thread.You people need help.
Babies, Hmmm, the other other white meat!
In my Belly!!!

Now that is just sick... But yeah the stopry was pretty funny. Really dont see the point though if its not true;)

So when you hear someone say, "never, never shake a baby," you listen because, even though it is funny, it is hard to breathe when a baby is paralyzed to your head.

Amen to that brother!!

XD

Only because of the fictitious nature of this passage was it somewhat funny. If it ever even inclined the notion of fact or partial reality (hope it doesn't) than it's really not funny at all.

Hope this makes sense to all.

it's just sick reading that someone would want to harm another's baby:(
poor little fella