Never, Never shake a baby

:D
Originally posted by Russ:

Babies, Hmmm, the other other white meat!
In my Belly!!!

haha at russ!!
some people just don't get sarcasm do they
or maybe I am just sick ;)

*Stares at Improved_Cupid^^ for a few seconds longer*
Oi Cupe, what can you make with 4 dead babies and a piece of glass? A coffee table thats what.
*Spins up the idiot meter and walks off*

Shaking babies is fun. Its also a great way to kill a spare few hours.
Sometimes there eyes roll back into there head like they've had a really good pill.
Thats when you bodyslam them to the ground and put on some goa trance and stomp all over them.
Contraception? Who needs it when you have Goa?

Welcome to sarcasm central please drive through to the next window and recieve your double ended dildo and complementry barbed whip.
-plaz out-

im sorry for bringing reality into this thread, even if the chances of the story being true are very remote.
*unzipps his pants*
after you...

I don't get whats funny?

*sighs* I must be getting old....

^^^ I actually don't find it that amusing but the reactions of everyone who reads it cracks me up :p

Personally I don't find it very funny however the people with the sticks up their arses ar fookin' GOLD

If you don't like it fair enough but some people seem to be far too sensitive :\

=D =D =D

jakoz said:
blue eyed girl: But... you have to shake them. How else are you meant to get them all tender before you cook them up?

hahahaha jakoz your a fukin champ!!!
The joke was funny too. =D

hahahahahah

Shaking babies... the fun and global pastime since 2002. :D

hehe this is funny. yes it's not the nicest of subjects, but it's humour people.

one of my good friends had a baby and when his mum was around she used to hold the baby and jiggle it up and down and whatnot (it a very non-shaking manner) and sing 'don't shake the baby, don't shake the baby'. i thought that was weird