Never, Never shake a baby

^^^^^
OK, someone's gunna click that and complain - so rather than remove it, I'll just say that if you find this stuff offensive then don't click that link...
You have been warned, so don't come complaining if you choose to click it... ;)

Babies are very, very sacred and holy.This is a yucky thread.You people need help.

^^^^^^^
Believe it or not, that's not the first time I've been told that ;)

Originally posted by Oceanboy:
Babies are very, very sacred and holy.This is a yucky thread.You people need help.
Babies, Hmmm, the other other white meat!
In my Belly!!!

bu/\\/\\p!!
*runs off*
I can't help it. I love this story. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it. :D

I sent this to my work mates, and they thought I was a sicko.
Great stuff!!!

I rarely read things that exceed two paragraphs, but that was hillarious, so I read it all. More....MOOOOOORE!

eh. easily amused aye?
this wasn't that funny. load of crap with a few smirks.
:p

I have no idea how anyone could possibly find this joke funny. Shaking babies is extremely dangerous and should never ever be joked about, let alone attempted.
Jokes are meant to be funny. This is clearly not.

blue eyed girl: But... you have to shake them. How else are you meant to get them all tender before you cook them up?

This is one FU**ED UP THREAD !
all you guys better stop laughing to show how stupidly manly you are, and how you think its "COOL" to be like a convict shaking a baby half to death.
Joke or no joke, this is below the belt.
There are some really fuxored people out there, and I really hope none of you guys laughing ever hires a person like this to baby sit YOUR KID!
see who's laughing then.

touche Improved_CuPiD^^.
Obviously those that find this funny have never had to nurse a baby that has become brain damaged from shaking.

eye got shook plentee when eye waz litle and it neveer hurt me a bit.
so their@!