• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Cannabis Lollipop Recipe

Roose

Bluelight Crew
You'll need to make sure you have a candy thermometer (one that clips onto side of pan is best), a metal tablespoon measure and metal sandwich spatula.

1/4 cup cannabutter
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1 box (3 ounce) jello, any flavor
Twenty lolliepops sticks

Butter two cookie sheets. Arrange half of the lolliepop sticks on each and set aside.

In a small saucepan over low heat, stir butter, sugar, and corn syrup together until sugar has dissolved. Slowly bring to a boil, stirring frequently.

Insert a candy thermometer into syrup and continue cooking until temperature reaches 275 degrees. Stir in jello until smooth.

Remove from heat. (This sugar syrup is very hot and can cause a painful burn!)

Using a metal tablespoon and working quickly, drop heaping spoonfuls of lolliepop syrup on end of each stick. Flatten into a circle shape with metal spatula sprayed with cooking spray.

Cool completely. Wrap each sucker in plastic wrap and store in an air tight container.

Makes 15-20 lolliepops

**I've yet to try it but it looks easy enough and many people have reported success with this recipe**

that'd have to be some strong cannabutter, or maybe I'm just trying to get a different kind of high from my edibles than others.

Most (all?) people use honey oil (butane or other solvent extraction) to make candies. I'm a bit skeptical of using butter extracts, as mentioned they wouldn't seem to be potent enough. Otherwise the directions are the same as for making other hard candy - just add the BHO into the mix, Jello wouldn't be my first pick. The THC does survive fine in the cooking process.

THC vaporizes at 315F, so this is in the clear by about 40F.

mmmm does sound good. ive never thought of weed lollies but i bet it would be awesome! just keep them shits out of the reach of the kids, especially if there are some fent lollies in the mix ;)

wow, im glad someone actually tried this. but the real question is how well do they work?

Thanks for posting this. I'm going to give this to a friend that has medical herb and he and his GF like the herb lollipops that they get from the med place.

Going to try to make it this weekend using the peanut oil method. Going to try a few different batches with different flavors.

I did this and it works great. its the butter scotch space pops recipe, altered slightly, I added the vinegar.

I tried a dry run before I ordered the kit and they didn't look too great, super thin and sharp.

the hard candy making kit i ordered off line came with all these gay molds that are fairly large, like hearts teddy bears and flowers, I only wanted the one generic pop mold which has 5 sites, which was about the perfect size .
i wanted consistency in shape/size so i replicated the mold of one lollipop with tinfoil like 15 times.I suggest you buy a single mold and do the tinfoil thing to make a bunch of pops without wasting $$ on some gay ass molds.

The first time I heated it up too fast and the sugar burned, I only made a few just to practice and they turned orange with no coloring or flavor or tincture in them. They tasted alright though.

The second time I used grape flavoring and red and blue color. I also halved the recipe and made 18 pops in molds with enough for 1 or 2 left in the pan which hardened before i could pour it. I reheated it and was able to get it out on a spoon and ball it up so there was little wasted.

Ingredients:
1 cup sugar
1/3 cup corn syrup
1/2 cup water
1/4 tsp vinegar
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/4 to 1 teaspoon flavoring
liquid food coloring
1 to 2 teaspoon(s) citric acid (optional)
3 tablespoons cannabis tincture
Spray oil, for molds or surfaces
Directions:
1. Prepare either a marble slab or an upside-down cookie sheet (air underneath the sheet will help the candy to cool faster), by covering it with parchment paper and spraying it with oil. If you're using molds, prepare the molds with lollipop sticks, spray with oil, and place them on a cookie sheet or marble slab.

2. In your pan, over medium heat, stir together the sugar, corn syrup, water, and cream of tartar with a wooden spoon(I used a silicone spatula,very helpful getting it all out of the pot) until the sugar crystals dissolve.

3. Continue to stir, then stop stirring as soon as the syrup starts to boil.

4. Place the candy thermometer in the pan, being careful not to let it touch the bottom or sides, and let the syrup boil without stirring until the thermometer just reaches 300degrees F (hard-crack stage) Do not exceed the 300 degree mark or your sugar will burn and start to taste funny.

5. Remove the pan from the heat immediately and let the syrup cool to about 275degrees F before adding flavor, color, cannabis tincture and citric acid (adding it sooner causes most of the flavor to cook away). Also prevents you form destroying the THC.

CAUTION
Be careful! The sugar syrup is extremely hot!
because you just added cool tincture/flavor/color to the mix it makes it steam and start to stiffen immediately so the next step is important to do fast

6. Working quickly , pour the syrup into the prepared molds and let cool for about 10 minutes. If you're not using molds, pour small (2-inch) circles onto the prepared marble slab or cookie sheet and place a lollipop stick in each one, twisting the stick to be sure it's covered with candy. (It helps to have a friend do this since you need to work quickly.)

7. Let the lollipops cool for at least 10 minutes, until they are hard. Wrap individually in plastic wrap or cellophane and seal with tape or twist ties. Store in a cool, dry place.

Don't have any molds? You can simply pour small circles of syrup onto a greased cookie sheet and place sticks in the middle to make pops.

I will put up pics of the pops on Sunday night when I go back home to them

Last edited:
oh man...Thank you so much for that recipe, Arobskittle. I saw the first recipe and was really sad that it wasn't vegetarian. I am a little scared of candy making because I have tried and not succeeded in the past but this might force me to finally try it again.

This looks incredible, I must find someone who can cook this for me!...

Practice just making the candy first, u don't want to waste the canna butter on your first batch! I did. I had to practice many times before I got it right, you will too unless your some natural candy cook.

i tried it it was awesome.
ive got a couple more recipes here high so high
I have found some good music to eat weed delectables with and some good recipes.

here are a couple

Key Lime High Pie

Ganja Butter:
6 tablespoons of butter
8th of ganja ground or 1-2 grams of honey oil hashish

Crust:
6 tablespoons ganja butter, melted
1-1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup slivered almonds
Filling:
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup Key lime juice
1 teaspoon grated lime zest
2 egg yolks
8th of ganja or 1-2 grams of honey oil hashish
Meringue:
2 egg whites
1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
1/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon grated lime zest
Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.

For the Ganja butter Heat butter in saucepan add ground ganja cook until boil then remove from heat
and strain out ganja ,preferrably with cheese cloth

For the crust: Combine ingredients and pat down into a 9-inch pie pan. Bake for 5 to 10 minutes.

For the filling: In a medium bowl, combine the ganja ,milk, lime juice, and 1 teaspoon zest; blend in the last tablespoon of ganja butter with egg yolks. Pour the filling into the crust.

For the meringue: Beat the egg whites with the cream of tartar until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in the sugar and zest until the mixture is stiff. Spread the meringue over the filling; spread it to touch the edge of the crust all around. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the meringue is golden brown.

and here is another great ganja meal`

--`
Trippy Thai-stick Chicken curry

3 teaspoons of ganja butter

1 4-ounce can or jar yellow curry paste

8oz of san pedros or peruvian torch cactus peeled and diced

1 medium onion, chopped

1 red bell pepper, cut into 1" pieces

1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes (about 3), peeled, cut into 1/2" pieces

1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into 1" pieces

1 13.5-ounce or 15-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk

Chopped fresh basil and cilantro

preparation

Heat butter is small saucepan and add 8th of ganja ground or broke down heavily
heat until boil and then immediately remove from heat.strain ganja preferribly in cheesecloth

Heat ganja butter in a large heavy pot over medium heat. Add curry paste and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cactus ,onion, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until onion is translucent, about 10 minutes.
Add potatoes, chicken, coconut milk, and 1 1/2 cups water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Divide curry among bowls and top with herbs.
This recipe may lead to a nice ,mild hallucenogenic experience.So,you should listen to something spiritual and trippy like 11:11 Carrier wave ep